Are you going to Camp this year, user?

Are you going to Camp this year, user?

No, we finally prayed the gay away.

I'm just wondering how they are going to do a Christmas episode in Summer. They could do presents for a bday

I just hope it's not a summerween bullshit.

For real though, when do I get to fuck David?

Only one person is allowed to fuck david

>He doesn't think all of the campers take turns fucking David
what a plebeian.

What a coincidence, I just went through the whole show last weekend. Pretty good shit.

Nerys is best girl

I was an Adventure Director at a Summer Camp.

Camp Camp misses the part where counselors are like hamsters, just crawling all over one another wherever they can find.

It's not gonna be, because the halloween special was not exactly about the day, instead it was a horror-themed episode.
It may be some secret santa episode minus christmas, like a day when the campers give each other stuff because David loves that kind of shit.

Half-Christmas.

What is Christmas in July user

just judging from the Style i always thought this show was something from Discovery Kids or Nickelodeon, decided to watch the first 3 episodes, man it this show is awesome a weird mix, how many episodes are there?

There’s 25. Two seasons of 12 episodes and a Halloween special

That's one of the best features of this show imo. It seems childish and soft, while it actually contains edge and adult themes.

I WANT TO hug NERRIS

You betcha OP! Lemme just grab my gu-I mean, funs.

I wanna give her the D20

Dolf would like this guy.

start new /RWBYg/

Oh that explains everything. I always write it as "Nerys", so I couldn't find that many lewds.

Yeah

For some reason the only design I really like is hers.

If she's always dirty, that butt must smell glorious.

I watched the entire thing, is there any reasons why the show has so many gay lewds? I thought they had a lot of gay bait when I saw the lewds, but after finishing it I really can't tell.

Like gay lewds are not unusual, but it's a 70%-30% split in paheal.

I thought it was a kid's show right until the first F bomb. Short mindfuck, I didn't even know it was Roosterteeth.

too bad it's overshadowed by the rest of RT shows.
Even after all these years, RvB is still relevant for being the first show they made, and RWBY is now their new cashcow.

Max is hot.

Fujos like psychopaths like AlbinoDavid, especially when they have a good boy counterpart.

Both main characters are male so batshit fujos decided to make them fuck in their fantasies.

Well, shit, you were not wrong

It doesn't help that almost all the characters are hot.

That's not a lot of leads.

Even space kid?

We seriously need more Gwen, Nikki and Nerris.

Thankfully there is also a pray Pray the Straigh Away Camp.

It's after Sword Forging Camp, Sword Swallowing Camp, and Emergency Sword Removal Camp.

That's not how you spell Tabi (with one eye)

I want to hug Preston!

>Punished Tabii

we need more nikki
I want to stikk my dikk in a thikk nikk

Borderline feral girls are top-tier, we need more of them.

>not Ered
There's like 2 pictures of her, and one of them is pretty bad