When Dr. Doom went after Lunella, it was revealed to be a malfunctioning Doombot, since Doom is a good guy right now

>When Dr. Doom went after Lunella, it was revealed to be a malfunctioning Doombot, since Doom is a good guy right now.
>When Moon Girl meets Galactus, it's Lifebringer Galactus, as he currently appears in Ewings writings.

You know, for an all ages book that mostly stays in its little corner, Moon Girl does a surprisingly good job sticking to continuity.

I don't like how Galactus looks in yellow

>A shiny galactus
Fucking rng abusers
Can't be legit

Lunella is adorable, and for lewd.

Dude, you just use a Plot Stone (for sale in the in-game shop, only $4.99!) to turn your Galactus into a shiny. Git gud m8.

Finally, someone gets it.

>That one guy who kept making naked/underwear-only Lunella edits
I don’t know who you are, but your stuff was great.

Yes yes good use of continuity, but shouldn't I be concerned Galactus is appearing so casually in Moon Girl's comic at all?

>Moon Boy is a literal caveman monkey
>His replacement, Moon Girl, is an African American
What did Marvel mean by this?

There has to be at least one editor doing their job at Marvel, I suppose.

Well, her storyline right now is her trying to help Thing and Torch find Reed (while feeling a little insecure about filling his shoes) so it stands to reason the arc would have a lot of FF stuff.

Wait, Moon Girl and Riri are different characters? There are two hyper-genius black girl preteens prominently featured in Marvel right now? What the actual fuck?

Not a monkey, he is a hairy human.

>Wait, you mean the little girk that hangs out with a T rex and the Teenager in the power suit are DIFFERENT CHARACTERS?

Do you get Spiderman and Deadpool confused too?

Through you got a point, moon girl seems to be a better iron heart than a iron heart.

That's cause MG&DD is actually good.

the coloring scheme reminds me of teletubbies

>Moon Boy is a literal caveman monkey
Confirmed having never actually read Devil Dinosaur. Moon Boy isn't a monkey. He's "the first human." Likewise, he was the smartest person in the Valley of Flame, so Lunella being the Smartest Person on Earth falls in line with Moon Boy, just for the modern-era.

>preteens
Riri isn't a preteen. She's just a teen.

Spiderman and Deadpool don't have the exact same powers.

Wasn't there a third one in the newer Wasp series when she was collecting genius girls?

Two white guys in skintight red suits, seems to be the same 1:1 comparison you are making right now.

Deadpool's not white.

Wut?

Cancer patients stop being whit, everyone knows this

So you're saying that Riri and Moon Girl are distinct characters in the same way that Spiderman and Deadpool are? Could you describe their alleged differences for the class?

Moon Girl is a preteen who nobody takes seriously, who has kind of an enormous ego and uses homemade gadgets and a pet dinosaur.
Riri is loved by everyone, has a knockoff Iron Man suit, and has no personality because lolbendis.

Sure.

Moon Girl's tech has a distinct DIY feel. Unless she gets it from someone else, all her inventions are made with stuff she found at home or salvaged. Her main weapon is a modified megaphone, her battle mech was mostly LEGO, and her supercomputer is cased in an old Asteroids machine. She never built anything as sleek as an Iron Man suit, because who would sell stuff like that to a ten year old?

She's also still an elementary schooler. Her classes and school are a big part of her life and stories, as opposed to Riri taking over fucking Latveria or whatever.

Until two issues ago, she hung out with a giant fucking dinosaur.

Finally, Riri is I'm assuming 16, while Lunella is 10. Riri has boobs and likes boys (or girls, I dunno), Lunella doesn't and thinks most boys are gross.