Loses every debate

>loses every debate
>still gets elected in a fucking landslide

The absolute madman how did he do it

People voting for ideals not reality.
They voted for trump imagining him as an ideal of freedom and non-corruption and whatnot.

Implying he lost any debates

Definitely not a landslide.

at most he lost the first one, then went full energy on the other 2

I did not believe in pol until tonight. Now I truly believe in kek and that pol is always right.

He is a businessman, he is good at selling a product even when it's shitty.

>Make vague comments about how you'll make things better without any developed plans
>Gain favor with young idiots on the internet (by mentioning a couple memes, in Trump's case)

Pretty much what Obama did.

Come on, he clearly lost the third one.

Meme Magic

I want to know who voted for him, just the whites?

"lost"

He didn't blow Hillary away like the first or second ones, but I don't think he lost.

He won the second debate easily. Others were a tie or close Hill win

He lost the second, and won the first and third.

this was at

The 2nd debate was crazy, I don't think he lost that one. He just let rip and it was something else.

Are u tired of winning yet?

LOST 2nd?????

The one that he most assuredly won

kek

We did it user. We did it.

>how did he do it

the rallies

it's show business

lost the third one? Come on I would say if he won any, it was the third. Look at polls and prediction markets, he tanks after the first, remains at his stable low during the second, but then starts rising high after the third.

Reality television is the largest source of moral degradation in our country

>tfw all the online polls we rigged after he fucked up in the first debate was the only thing he could fall back on
WE HAD A PART IN THIS
THANK YOU Sup Forums

So the same thing that got Obama elected.

>The absolute madman how did he do it
He tapped in to the truth. Honestly, that's it. He cut through the political bullshit rhetoric that the vast majority despise, told the truth about the failures of a system that are widely recognized among the public yet are weakly denied by our leadership class, and asserted a more desirable form of aggressive political critique that won over the mass of the American electorate.

It is a stunning, historic referendum on American politics, economics, and society. This moment cannot be overstated. This is one of the most important events, if not the most important event, of the 21st century.

>People voting for ideals not reality.

you have that backwards, friendo

this is the best thing ever
Syria has a chance at peace
The Hillbag is going to jail
America now has to suffer for 4 years after inflicting unimaginable pain on my friends in the middle east

im literally just going to spend the next 4 years losing myself to heroin
texting my Russki qt on whatsapp right nw;

i cant stop laughing
i love you Sup Forums