Hello Sup Forums, I'm a writer for Star Vs The Forces of Evil Season 4

Hello Sup Forums, I'm a writer for Star Vs The Forces of Evil Season 4

Here's what you can expect:

An episode about how evil all Mewmans are and how Star sees her disgusting heritage is all based on lies and everything great the Mewmans have done were either done through exploitation or Mewman-washing the TRUE HISTORY of the Monsters

An episode about how monsters never do anything wrong and Mewman statistics about their crime rates are fabricated because of racism and bigotry. All predominately monster towns are perfectly safe, and if there is crime it's because of poverty due to an oppressive Mewman system

An episode where Eclipsa shows Star how wonderful fucking Monsters are, and how it's racist to not let your main monster bring his friends to fuck you, because that's just their culture. Also, Eclispa goes on an epic rant about how small Mewmna dicks are and how Mewmans are just jealous that they're inferior

An episode where Mewmans are displeased with Star's growing "mistreatment" of them, so Star and a band of monsters righteously silence them, making sure they never try to show pride in their vile people again. But it's ok because the Mewmans started it by violently pulling an innocent youth monster of a young mewman girl, after he was just trying to show her how to be sexually liberated.

Who says you can't have a show with a female MC without having a political agenda?

Monster love is pure love

So, user. Tell us how you really feel.

>Marco staring into her bowl with blank eyes
W-what did she put in there?

You had me on this RP up until the third one. Go back to Sup Forums

dude you knew it was going to be about how poor monsters are victims all the way back to mewdipendence day. Come on, there's no other way people'll tell that kind of story.

The fact that it took you until the third one to realize is really indicative about how bad it's gotten.

Go back to tumblr

My dad works for Nefcy and he confirm,this is legit.

So what? Its a pretty reasonable plot.
Now go away Sup Forums

As a lawyer representing Walt Disney Television Animation, you will be hearing shortly from our legal department for breaching a non-disclosure agreement and subsequently terminated.
Have a nice day.

>mfw mods won't delete this Sup Forums troll thread

My Dad fucks Nefcy, so yeah.

Either samefagging or /comblr/ has gotten worse

>"HURRRRRR /COMBLRRRRR/"
>still posts here

If you weren't 100% sure at the first one you're way too gullible for this site

Are demons the echivalent of Jews?

>An episode about how evil all Mewmans are
The mewmans aren't more evil than the humans. Except maybe for the royal family.

>An episode where Eclipsa shows Star how wonderful fucking Monsters are, and how it's racist to not let your main monster bring his friends to fuck you, because that's just their culture. Also, Eclispa goes on an epic rant about how small Mewmna dicks are and how Mewmans are just jealous that they're inferior
I'm with Eclipsa on this one. Who DOESN'T want to get gang-banged by hung monsters?

Its the ultimate goal

I know this is BS but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if all this was true.

>You should leave a board because a bunch of faggots make it shitty

If that was the case you should just never go on Sup Forums because "all teh boards have been tainted by le evul Sup Forums"

No, that's the richpigeons

>rich
>think their superior
>most of the hamfisted SJW shit got showcased after they appeared