They both judge each other as guilty

>they both judge each other as guilty
Who would win?

goku

Doom

The Spectre

The Rider's power is diffused between multiple Riders but the Spectre has full access

The Spectre. He is essentially God's Hangman.

Doesn't god literally sort it out in this case?

Spectre is God's executioner.

Spectre and it's not even close.

Spectre, obvious.
Ghost Rider get his power from Hell.
Spectre gets his power from the Nigga who put those demons in Hell.

Wrong comparison choice, OP.

That's like comparing a Street level hero to a Cosmic threat in just how vast the power difference between the two is.

The real question is who has the best puns?

This is a bit of powerlevel wank but the Ghost Rider is SERIOUS BUSINESS. And I mean 616 ghost rider.

His true power -which is already formidable- is limited by Johnny Blaze's body, but once you damage him enough to knock him out, Zarathos gets out to play and it ain't pretty.

I think it'd be a bit more of a fair fight than you guys assume.

Not it's not

the Spectre is backed by GOD

So is GR
He's the walking wrath of God

Come to think of it, why does Marvel have demons and Hell and shit but no Heaven and angels?
Did God just fuck off and decide to do absolutely nothing for all eternity?
Well, except for that one time God was IggyPop and talked to Peter Parker

Marvel real god is TOAA and the living tribunal is pretty much Archangel Michael who takes care of the multiverse for him.

Ghost Rider stories usually feature angels too.
A legion of Riders assaulted heaven to take it back from an archangel gone rogue

Still got punked by those cyborg fags during Secret Wars/Incursions

I'm guessing this is from WWH but why does the rider go away?

there was that time that punisher was resurrected as an angel. also, when angela was introduced in original sin, angels were mentioned. they were the 10th realm and odin sealed them off.

Hulk wasn't wrong in attacking the Earth because Reed Richards really is a giant cunt and has an asskicking coming

Sorry. Should have explained my reasons to post it.

That page comes almost straight after this one While Dr Strange speaks, GR and Hulk are fighting. GR manages to keep up with Hulk for a short while but is then knocked unconscious. That is the "safety's off" moment.

GR opens his eyes again and stands up, ready and more than able to mop the floor with Worldbreaker Hulk...

...but doesn't, because he's the spirit of vengeance and he deems Hulk to be rightclops in wanting to destroy earth/his enemies

>Dr Doom vs Human Torch

Obviously Dr Doom would win.

I imagine they’d both be smitten and replaced by other people.