Why aren't you part of the RLSH movement Sup Forums?

Why aren't you part of the RLSH movement Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love these guys. COSplay street patrol.

Neighborhood watch works perfectly fine without the gimp suit. Most people are better off going with reserve officer status in the US anyways, for the legal protection.

>Neighborhood watch works perfectly fine without the gimp suit.

I swear people are on the edge nowadays if I saw anyone walking up and down the street in normal clothing I would be wondering wtf is going on

At least with a super suit I'd realize what this goon is doing.

>Why aren't you part of the RLSH movement Sup Forums?

Because I live in a city with actual crime.

>black and gold costume
Top tier taste in color schemes

Because i don't have autism
And i live in Brazil and i am afraid of dying

Jones needs to cut a nose howl out of that cowl. He looks too much like a gimp.

Because the only RLSH was that dude who'd go around cutting boots off cars.
The rest of these are just cosplay fags.

Gotta love Phoenix Jones. Guy is a real hero, he's saved a lot of people, been shot, stabbed, beat up, and keeps going.

Too bad the rcsm broke up and he's stuck out there alone, though.

I don't mind the guys who wear silly costumes to hand out sandwiches to the homeless or something.

But guys like Phoenix Jones seem like assholes. Most of his "superheroing" consists of intervening in drunken brawls and pepper-spraying drunks, which is sure to de-escalate the situation. Seems more of an attention whore than somebody who actually wants to help people.

>guy in the middle beats his wife
no

>tfw this autist is the closest we'll ever get to a real life super hero
Feels bad

Just like hank!
He really is a superhero!

>Autist
The fucker got stabbed in the side stopping a violent robber, go fuck yourself

>this dude is still a thing
Huh, figured he would've been shot by a real criminal or something by now.

He's the hero Seattle deserves.

So does Pheonix Jones. There was that one story about him taking down the guy with the revolver, after getting shot of course. We still don't know what Arsonic looks like and it pisses me off.

Would Batman get stabbed by some random robber ? Retard

He got shot the first time he went out. He miss counted how many shots the revolver had and got hit.

why did they allowed diaperface to be part of the group? that guy is shit.

Oh fuck off. Handing out sandwiches is boring as shit. He's helping people out in the way that he wants, which is certainly more than he owes anyone.

Considering making a go of being one of those RLSH who confine themselves to charity. Figure I can make a pretty good gimmick from a combination of various mentalism tricks and circus strongman things.

I don't feel like getting stabbed.

This has literally nothing to do with comics or cartoons.
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from our home by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97293071&altc=1

But this is a good thread. You can feel free to shit up the board by spamming another South Park Shipping Faggotry General if you don't like it.

There are folks in every community that are always aware and looking for the opportunity to help good people in need.

I do more pushups then them and steal their wallets when they interrupt my sex crimes. Fucking nerds.

It's happened before.