What do you think about The Multiversity

Did you like it? Yes? No? Why?

I wasn't too fond of it. most of the world were shitty bad ends which yeah I understand it was a plot point but thats not enjoyable to read. and I didnt care about the diversity multiversity squad led by black mary-sueperman

It's a weird one. I definitely enjoy reading it, but I have no idea as to why. It's fun to comb through everything, and Pax Americana is always a treat, but there's just something that draws me back to it at least twice a year.

>and I didnt care about the diversity multiversity squad led by black mary-sueperman

It was lead by a white male: Captain Carrot.

>captain carrot
>a literal rabbit
>white

U wot m8

His skin is pink and his fur is white. How whiter do you want?

>Pax Americana is always a treat
pax americana ia a shittier version of an already shit story

>I didnt care about the diversity multiversity squad led by black mary-sueperman

Kill yourself Sup Forums. No memes, end your life today.

Main series was trash. Tie-ins ranged from okay (The JUST) to great (Thunderworld)

we got Thunderworld from it

so its OK

Pax Americana is some pretentious try-hard shit-fest honestly

the rest is nice

>Yes? No? Why?

Yes.

The fact that the big bad, by his very nature, can literally never be stopped means it's just a depressing read overall.

That's certainly an opinion.

You are not even trying

Of course I loved it. Any negativity would invite The Gentry.

What about Mastermen?

Great books but left open for sequels.

Too late. They're already here.

He is supposed to be white, that's why he says you all look a like to me (talking about humanoids), it's a subtle joke

>Pax Americana is some pretentious try-hard shit-fest honestly

Did you cry at rebirth 1?

ridiculous is mostly what it was. captain carrot and cartoon physics was a nice addition though.

>Did you like it?
Yes
>Why?
Captain Carrot is hot.

Personally I really enjoyed it. Morrison was using the ''force from outside invades the universe'' plot a tad to much, but I still enjoyed its use here as the Gentry were engaging Best part was definitely seeing the other worlds, Pax Americana far and away being the best issue.

One of the few series where reading it monthly benefited it, as there was a great build up to Ultra.

>big bad is a shitty late gen pokemon

Ridiculous? Why?

Nah, he's just an egg.

I enjoyed almost all of the one shots. There were no bad ones in there, except for the pulp earth. The bookends weren't that good.
The best series DC has published in the 2010s.

>great
Thunderworld

>good
Ultra Comics
Mastermen

>okay
The Just
S.o.S
Pax

Not him, but... Because Marvel analogues, and meta-narrative, and not Watchmen, and Rubik's cubes destroy multiverses, and infinite mass punch, and octaves, and mandala flowers, and Multiverse chemistry, and self-aware comic books, and hypercrisis.

Keep it up, guys. It's working!

Hamburgers still need Brits for a genre they invented.

Bloody eggs. Making people think their wallets are being raped and shit.