Kingdom Hearts Giantess Edition

Time for a KH thread. Disney worlds you want? Who is your favorite character in the series? Which characters do you dislike? Would you play an exclusive Mickey spin off game?

And given Disney's recent actions, how do you feel about the idea of playing Non-Disney worlds? Just for fun imagine a Dragon Ball world for example. On that note, how would you feel if Sora made it into Smash Bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q073Ha7JK8Y
youtu.be/jtsx3sNzeSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sora in Smash Bros

I would like that, but I’m not sure if The Mouse will allow it.

Why not? It's a great idea given how easy it is to implement Sora who travels worlds. The Smash series is also very family friendly so it's not going to smear anything for Disney.

I want them to wipe the slate clean and reboot the series. Fuck that shitty convoluted story.

The story for the first game was perfect. Little boy going on an adventure to find his friends and jumping in the middle of Disney movies to help the characters out. Perfection. Get rid of the anime, Naruto, Star Wars bullshit.

>Disney worlds you want?
Thumbalina, proper Stitch, Treasure Planet, Star Wars
>Who is your favorite character in the series?
Of OCs? Aqua and Sora
>Which characters do you dislike?
Terra
>Would you play an exclusive Mickey spin off game?
Probably, but I wouldn't want to.
>how do you feel about the idea of playing Non-Disney worlds?
It would be fun and all, but it's never going to happen so I don't know why you'd even ask.
> On that note, how would you feel if Sora made it into Smash Bros?
Indifferent?

Forgot image

Tumbalina isnt Disney.

Don Bluth strikes again

>I want them to wipe the slate clean and reboot the series. Fuck that shitty convoluted story
With an actually decently-written story? But for that they would have to hire proffesional Disney writers. That's not gonna happen in a million years.

All the character interactions in KH feel so artifficial. I wish it was more like House of Mouse. They all live in their own little bubbles, Only having their own movies on mind.

It's never going to be featured in Kingdom Hearts.

Source?

>It's never going to be featured
Fixed

SE tried that with Dissidia, but Disney told them no.

>Disney worlds you want?
James and the Giant Peach, a less empty Hunchback world with a proper Frollo fight, Haunted Mansion without Eddie Murphy
>Who is your favorite character in the series?
Toss up between Sora, Xheanort and Goofy
None in particular
Depends on how it plays
>How do you feel about the idea of playing Non-Disney worlds?
>You talking other companies, cause KH has had original worlds before? Otherwise, it's never going to happen. The most outlandish shit we're going to get is potentially Star Wars or Marvel
> On that note, how would you feel if Sora made it into Smash Bros?
Mite b cool. Though they'd probably have to completely ignore or very vaguely reference all the Disney shit in his trophy info.It'd be funny as fuck if we got Disney worlds for smash stages.

ravenravenraven.tumblr.com
Originally just a drawfag for Raven threads but he does some other characters now

now I want giant Aqua in KH3
still upset

Since when does Disney have that much say about Sora? They hardly seem to give a shit about KH aside from what movies are shown off in it.

What would you say about a hard reboot?

We'll get her for sure. KH3 is going to be about Sora rescuing her, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Roxas and Shion.

Christ, those Toy Story designs for SD&G are so fucking lazy. Just blocky versions of their regular selves. No creativity whatsoever.

You'd have to do a massive restructuring of the entire premise to make something that not only made sense, but was actually engaging for all audiences. By then, you might as well do something entirely different. With that said, hopefully the next saga will have a set writer, who isn't Nomura, and thus be able to tell it's story with some tighter sense of continuity.

It's always a shame to see talent wasted on garbage.

97295387 (You)

The contract between SE and Disney that created Kingdom Hearts stipulated that Disney has the rights to all characters original to the series. That includes Sora.

So they always have a say in the use of Sora.

Because the deal was that Disney gets the rights to all the OCs.

The Mouse might never play with its toys, but it also never wants other people playing with its toys without a real close look.

Who the fuck is Shion?

It will be when Disney buys Fox

It's far too easy to envision Giantess stuff for Kingdom Hearts. Shrinking happens even outside Wonder Land, like for Ventus and Aqua in Cinderella's world. The Final Fantasy shrinking spell Mini was also added in Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance. And depending on how a character arrives to a world? They can end up shrunken down which explains Ventus' scenario in Castle of Dreams and Sora's in Toy Story for Kingdom Hearts 3.

>Disney Worlds I want
Treasure Planet, Stich on Hawaii, Great Mouse Detective (think about it, Ratigan would be perfect to turn into a heartless), Emperor's New Groove if they go with aspects of the original script where Yzma wanted to literally snuff out the light.
>Favorite Characters
I love all of them. I think Kairi's a little underdeveloped though, and I hope they give her something to do in 3.
>Non-Disney worlds
I know Star Wars is Disney, but imagine a world that's the initial run on the Death Star in episode 4. The world opens with you getting pulled into it on the tractor beam like the falcon, you meet up with Luke and the others and Luke can become a temporary party member. The midboss is the Dianoga in the trash compactor, and the final boss is you fighting Darth Vader with Obi-Wan to help Luke and the others escape. And of course the world icon on the overworld map is the Death Star. Perfection.

>Disney worlds you want?

Rescuers. Just don't turn Sora into a mouse.

>I love all of them. I think Kairi's a little underdeveloped though, and I hope they give her something to do in 3.

Anyone else actually worried about this? Nomura has this bad habit of, to make a character shine, Sora must be made to look incompetent. The idea of Kairi excelling by making Sora inferior annoys me.

Madame Medusa obviously gets her heart taken because she's so greedy. Her crocodiles are the boss fight.

I don't think so. They're building up Sora pretty hard to be the only one who REALLY has what it takes to save the day because he's got such a big heart.

I'm not seeing it. Sora in the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers is listening to Xemnas of all people about using the power of darkness. Why would Sora even humor a bastard that tried to kill him more than once? I really resent Nomura's handling of Sora. He just keeps on making him dumber and dumber. I can't even dislike the character because it's all Nomura's fault. Even in KH1 Sora knew that messing around with the darkness is a horrible idea hence his line to Riku "You're stupid!"

>worlds you want?
Treasure planet, Zootopia, Wreck-it-Ralph, Incredibles, Frozen I would also like a space based Stitch level, but with Lilo making an appearance as well. Not sure how that would work though.

I would also like wall-e, monsters inc, and big hero 6 summons please and thank you.

WiR is tailor-made to be a KH world. Cy-bugs as enemies, Ralph as your guest party member, King Candy's big bug form as the final boss, a go-karting minigame, lord have mercy.

>Wreck-it-Ralph

Why? Vanellope was so annoying. I hated her for derailing the movie. The idea of playing as Sora and helping her have her way just infuriates me. Same if Brave was a world where we have to help Merida the entitled cunt.

>Frozen
BEGONE.

>go-karting minigame
wew, I hadn't even considered. now i'll be dissapointed if it doesn't happen

>He doesn't want to save a world made of candy and populated by children from mindless omnicidal aliens, and return later to face that same world almost completely corrupted by darkness.
To each their own, I suppose

Aw c'mon, you don't think a level where you fight a heartless clone of elsa and her ice constructs as a boss sounds fun?

The only thing I like about Kingdom Hearts and Frozen is this picture. But that aside I agree, no Frozen.

>And given Disney's recent actions, how do you feel about the idea of playing Non-Disney worlds?

I'm open minded.

Remember uncensored Aqua?

I remember her being one of the single most overrated pieces of shit ever created for Kingdom Hearts. If she were a male character no one would give a fuck about her. Damn waifufags.

Elsa's fear and Hans' greed summon a giant heartless as the final boss. Meanwhile the giant snow golem Elsa created gets tainted with darkness by her fear and is the miniboss.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q073Ha7JK8Y
This plays during.

Worlds I want:
>Return to Oz
>Gargoyles
>Alice in Wonderland again
>Aristocats
>Star Wars A New Hope
>Scrooge McDuck world where you go on an adventure with him and his nephews

Favourite character :
Roxas
Once Xehanort's story is done in khIII it will be a lot less retarded. Most of the weird shit involves him, ever since CoM. DDD clearly shows the end game and start to khIII and it seems a lot more clear now and ties everything together.

Nomura needs to plan a proper story and stop doing so many mobile games and shitty gacha games for the next chapter of Kingdom Hearts after KHIII. Or at least stop making them important to the story. But honestly the retarded plot is part of the charm.

I pronounce it that way so I fuck it up every time.

There's literally no way they wont do Frozen. It was so popular in Japan.

I dont want to see more new movie worlds though. I don't enjoy modern Disney as much as the classics and it makes me feel old.

It could still be retarded if he doesn't plan. That's the key thing, planning. If Nomura would just write out things before making so many games, it wouldn't feel like he's writing by the seat of his pants. Not even Kojima pulled as much crap.

Part of me wants the story to get better, but another part of me wants it to jump the shark 100 times over until it becomes so batshit insane that nobody understands it.

It's already that way for a lot of people.

>Not even Kojima pulled as much crap.

Hate that guy. Metal Gear is a fun series, but he? He ruins the damn thing with his blatant constant retcons. He's such an egotistical prick that he put in two of his games that he is God. Glad Konami got rid of him if only because now they cannot make new Metal Gear games (they can, but no "true fan" will buy them).

On topic, how come the fanbase wants Sora to get older? The big appeal of Kingdom Hearts is the main lead being a kid. A manchild would just get annoying or do I need to remind you people of New Ducktales Launchpad.

>He's such an egotistical prick that he put in two of his games that he is God.
Nigga? That's just him having fun. Toriyama did that shit like 30 years before Kojima was even a famous name. As for the retcons, KH has had its share of dumb changes. Before it was made clear that getting a keyblade wasn't an easy task, now it's just like holding the door for someone and you get one.

>blatant constant retcons
What do you expect? He wanted the series to end at 2; was forced to be brought back at 3, despite not wanting to continue the series (He wanted Zone of the Enders to be his next thing); Then they wanted him to make 4, which he tried hard to be Peace Walker but ended up having to go back to the idea of Old Snake. And 5 was really just him bringing the series full circle so he could properly reboot later after too many retcons(He constantly dropped how after Silent Hills he was going to make a reboot of the 1st Metal Gear).

Kojima is anything but a good guy; met him at a con, wasn't my most faved experience (especially since there were people like David Crane, Harada, Yoshinori Ono and Ed Boon that were pretty good sports), but you can't blame him for the retcons.

>KH3 is coming out 13 years after KH2
but what does it mean?

>1 + 2 + 1.5 + 2.5 + 2.8 + 0.2 + 3 = 13

That the game is going to be filled with DLC just like Final Fantasy 15. Damn Square Enix and their rip off bullshit.

This. Fans literally acted like babies and threatened to kill him unless he directed the games. It's their fault that we got what we did. If they had just let the man pass the torch as he had been trying since Sons of Liberty, we'd probably wouldn't have fucking parasitic nanobots or whatever.

>no disney channel original movie worlds

pottery

I want them to bring back some of the OG Heartless.
Behemoths, invisibles, those light based ones, power/bouncy/sniper wilds

Hey, no Disney Afternoon worlds, either, despite the fact that we have Scrooge and the nephews. Yes, they had the Ducktales movie, but that a movie for a show, not an entirely original piece like most of the worlds. Hell, I still want to see Gargoyles. I could legit see Xanatos trying to harness darkness to gain his immortality, only to be stopped before he destroys himself, and then maybe playing a gambit that helps in beating Xehanort.

It'll most likely never happen, and I didn't even care for it, but I really want a Pocahontas world. It's the one 90s movie left out of the series. And of course I want Treasure Planet, Atlantis, and Lilo and Stitch.

Best waifu incoming.

God she's a crazy bitch, and I love it.

Not sure what you're implying, the image isn't that small, if that's the case.

You have the pronunciation right. I just can't remember who you're talking about.

On an unrelated note, have you seen this wonderful picture of Destiny Island?

blankposting

I really hate Xion. Not because of the retarded meme, but because Xion is a transsexual. And so many people ship Xion with Roxas. Xion a character that literally to quote Xemnas "Started as an It" and then became a girl and then a boy. What a disgusting character. Seriously, fuck Nomura for inventing such a train wreck of a character.

On that note, to hell with all the clones he invented. I hate how new characters in Kingdom Hearts are mostly clones of Sora, Xehanort, etc. Can't say I look forward to Nomura reviving so many characters to satisfy fantards.

>but because Xion is a transsexual
wait what

Why did you post that empty show of the wall and sky?

She isn't. She simply appears as someone recognizable to whoever is looking at her. In Xigbar's case, she looked like Ventus or whatever. Technically, she has no real gender so to speak, or at least wasn't "built" with one in mind, though the girl form is largely considered her true form as it's what both Roxas and even Sora see.

Alice is kawaii as fuck
10/10 little sister material

>Disney worlds you want?
Atlantis, Emperor's new groove, Treasure Planet, Moana.

>Who is your favorite character in the series
Xion. I know she's either not well liked, cared for, or just a joke. Maybe It's just because 358/2 days was my first KH game but I grew to like her along with Roxas and Axel/Lea as a group. Seeing Xion in 3D put the biggest smile on my face.

None honestly.

Most likely

>Zootopia world in next Kingdom Hearts
>Sora is mouse-sized

No we must go further. I want it to be like Twin Peaks season 3 and not even give any recaps/exposition for past game. Dreams within dreams. Tulpas and dopplegangers too. No wait we have that already... But dont even try to explain it this time. Fuck my shit up Nomura.

We could even have a disney lynch world with A Straight Story.

Are you blind? The Destiny Island/Radiant Garden kids all aged from KHI to KHII, and Sora is older in KHIII. There's a whole part where he has to get fitting clothes in KHII

I liked Roxas a lot, but Xion and Ventus were too far. I'm fine with all of the Xehanorts because he a mad scientist with the voice of Nimoy.

Anyone else catch how fucking sketchy Mickey acted in 2.8?

Aqua: Then if you'll lock the door, I'll close it

Mickey: You can't.

Kingdom Hearts III.
Written by Suda51.

So long as Sora wears those annoying clothes he would be turned into a mouse. Wish his clothes would be destroyed.

Sora's fursona is a Lion. Goes all the way back to his original design.

>Sora in Smash Brothers
Do you think they would remake Simple and Clean?

Don't blame me. I read that shit in katakana.

Does Disney channel have an equivalent of Dan Shneider?

I repeat, you have the pronunciation right.

youtu.be/jtsx3sNzeSI

I just don't know to whom you refer.

Also, rate my sheets. The thread count on them as Godly.

I would like to add secret boss picks to the list of questions
How sick would it be to fight through a ships worth of stormtroopers, besting the royal guard before fighting the Emperor or Vader himself

user, secret bosses don't get a whole level to themselves.

Secret bosses are just standalone.

Kurt Zisa, The Phantom, Sephiroth, the Lingering Will, Mysterious Figure etc. never had their own world, they were just hanging around one that was already in the game. They might get their own area, though.

most likely Star Wars boss fight is just a direct teleport to Cloud City or The Bridge of Death Star 2, where we fight Vader. No mooks. Probable lightsaber keyblade award.

Good point. Though Sephiroth sort of had mooks because you had to fight through the titans to get to him. OBVIOUSLY there'd be a rest point in between.
Given that this is disney we're dealing with, I'm not discounting Kylo Ren as a possibility, though he's probably not going to be secret if we get a dedicated star wars level. We certainly cant expect any prequel stuff so that doesn't leave much room for anybody else.
I have a feeling we may even get Snoke as the secret boss. He hasn't got anything in canon yet, but this would be a hell of a way for him to reveal his powers

>Giantess Edition

No vore please. Hmm come to think of it, Kingdom Hearts females are kind of unexciting to make decent Macro/Micro content out of. I'd sooner grab the male characters and put them in a situation like Ventus with Cinderella with any other female from elsewhere.

If you can think of something more power to you, but as it is? The main girls are unremarkable.

Who knows if they'll even include Star Wars. I can only imagine the headache of trying to get the Heart stuff to work along with the force. Plus, Sora is pretty emotional, which would put off most Jedi.

aspects of the worlds have never been a problem for KH. They didn't even mention the cursed gold in the Pirates of the Caribbean level (unless I just forgot)

> Disney worlds you want?
Atlantis. The designs are awesome and it would be a much better "water" level than fucking Atlantica again. The heartless of Atlantis would be awesome, too. Other than that, Tron: Uprising would be cool.
Some people want a Marvel world based off of the Avengers movie or something, I'd prefer a Silver Age-styled world where Sora teams up with the Avengers, FF, and X-men to fight off Doom/Galactus or somthing. It's be cool to see something like Timeless River but in a Kirby-esque style.

The cursed gold was a big part of the plot. Luxord gave the medallions to the heartless so they weren't killable unless they were in the moonlight. You couldn't hurt the pirates unless they were in the moonlight as well.

The final boss of the world would suck up the medallions and you'd have to whack them out of him before he could take damage.

But they did. The entire first trip to Port Royale is basically an abridgement of the first Pirates film. Hell, you could even set the Black Pearl crew on fire, which had to censored in the American release, like the hydra's blood and Xigbar's crosshairs.

>heartless symbol on a nobody