Gabby Kinney

She is the best part of All New Wolverine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nA3I-161ox0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, it is like a incest child?

>being cloned from a clone
why don't they all look like Wolverine then

Yep. I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

nope

Cause someone fuck with his DNA

man, one of Marvel's most annoying quirks across all their books is to have characters stop dead with whatever their doing and take time to compliment whatever change or new gimmick they're doing that's either just nothing or getting shit on the internet

what does this mean
someone jizz in his DNA?

This... This is an edit, right?

If 'Multiplicity' taught me anything, its that cloning a clone doesn't end well.

Someone put cherry soda in her DNA

so when does she die from some dumb "clones of clones are unstable" bullshit?

It's what Wolverine would look like with two x chromosomes.

When she starts to get unpopular or Taylor leaves Wolverine and X Men Red

>Tee hee hee. Look at how quirky I am! Please buy Marvel! We are desperate!

Of course fag

Fuck off with your pedo fetish Taylor

so why doesn't Gabby look exactly like Laura

She does?

I'd watch it.

Yup, Laura's 100% dead as a character now.
that was a pretty pathetic run, though. After nix it was already playing the same loop over and over before they made her a trophy and now "the mom of" not-a-character.

oh then disregard this
I dont actually read Marvel or watch the movies, I just want to shit post about things i don't know shit about

Shame Deadpool's cycle is now in the part where he fucks his whole life and everyone close to him hates his guts even more

What are those marks on her face? Scars? Tattoos? Birth marks?

>Laura riding a jetpack naked
That's something I'd like to see

It's something the people in Staten Island get to see every Friday, like clockwork.

>more clones

>clone of a clone

Did no one see Multiplicity?

youtube.com/watch?v=nA3I-161ox0

God I hope not

Anyone wonder how would Logan (616) react when they meet?

SYNERGY GAIS!

Fuck this shit. Marvel is creatively bankrupt.

This writing is much better than the professional ones. It's like that avenger vs xmen edit where cyclops was obsessed with otters and it was funnier

that was taken from read comics online
that is the real dialogue

It's weird how Laura gets a new supporting cast in every book she's in.

I didn't think marvel would have the balls to invent a scenario where laura jetpacks naked in the cold, making her nipples all hard and pokey because she...
Ithink I gotta go fap now

I... need to understand why she had to give Fin Fang Foom her clothes.

Meant to attach this to

there was a scent that attracted it to the helicarrier so Laura covered herself in it and led Fing Fang Foom away, then she stripped and jetpacked home naked.

Maybe she flew into the middle of nowhere and left her clothes there and fang foom was so captivated by her musk that he curled up into a ball on the spot playing with them like a cat and hasn't come back since?

She's as terrible as any other dumb kid character because writers have no idea how to write children (much like artists have little idea how to draw them).

Tom Taylor is a bad writer.

Everyone knows if you clone a clone you get degradation. That's why one of them is an actual wolverine.

Scars. Gabby and her sisters were all created by an offshoot of the Facility to recreate Laura

They failed to replicate the X-gene in all of the other girls so they didn't get claws or healing factors and were all slowly dying of a degenerative clone disease. But they didn't feel pain for some reason, so they were still trained to be assassins

Gabby was the only one to inherit mutant powers which is why she didn't die like almost all of her sisters, but I guess she still has scars from before her healing factor kicked in.

>Spider-Gwen
Holy shit how much of a hacky pandering faggot can Taylor be?

Who wrote the New Fantastic Four X-23/Rulk/Alejandra/Agent Venom story?

Like 50 steps away from that

>this cringey dialogue

at least you're honest

Who decided X-23 needed a little sister, and why weren't they fired for suggesting another wolverine offshoot.

>that is the real dialogue
Marvel writers on suicide watch

She's the best part of current Marvel!

>Who decided X-23 needed a little sister, and why weren't they fired for suggesting another wolverine offshoot.
>We need a new progressive Wolverine!
>Wolverine has a female clone! Let's make her Wolverine!
>That's genius! We'll have her do Wolverine things, like adopting a little girl! It's like Logan never left!

Circle of Four was Remender

Because she's younger than Laura.

This shit is the pinnacle of cringe.

>HAY, FELLOW KIDS! AREN’T COMIC BOOKS SUPER QUIRKY?

We at least got a scene of her stabbing herself in the head.

So its like Kaine and Aracely but with X-23 and another clone.

No, it's a clone of a clone! What are you, illiterate?

Best part of garbage is still garbage.

Gabby does seek like fun.
But they should stop trying to make Laura "normal".

Didn't her dystopian future grandpa say that she grows up evil in is timeline?

He doesn't get to judge considering he murdered all of the X-men himself

I remember her pretty much giving off evil vibes and even saying some shit but I guess that's not a thing anymore?

What wrong with it? The only kids that I hang out around are my family members. Most of them are on their phones.

Unlikely to happen given she had older sisters who lived to be in their twnetys before being killed. Plus she has a healing factor that pretty strong. Semms the only clone imperfection she has is having only one bone claw on each hand.

Though in old man Logan's universe she goes evil and she and Laura kill each other.

Wolverine is getting clone saga?

I think he just had flashbacks from his own timeline and got into a paranoid episode stabbing her, which triggered her healing factor.
She still insists on kevlar, though. Argues that it's stupid to get yourself shot, even if you can regen. Shit hurts.

You would be surprised at the great stuff people throw out and call garbage

She's the only good part, as far as I can tell. Between Laura now behaving like the kind of generic action grrl protagonist that I thought we left behind in the noughties and Kimura being resolved in the most anticlimactic, dumb way possible, I'd say Wolverine has been an abysmal failure as a book.

Wolverines are two colors. Brown and brown-gold. (And sometimes blackish fur too). Is it too much to ask that they actually use two colors in the art?

she's well written by accident since le soo wacky tumblr personality actually fits for once since she's a hyperactive 10 year old

You only like Gabby only because she´s a happygolucky loli Laura.

Don't you dare compare them.

>defeated by being distracted by sniffing a girls pantsu

maybe he is a japanese dragon afterall

>mfw we shall never get back the autistic waifu because of Marvel wants Wolverine: Wolverine Conspiracy.

Considering the book's utterly abysmal, that's not saying much.

She still needs to die, though. Stop teasing it and just fucking erase the little cretin.

Where is a good place to start with these Gabby/Wolverine comics?

What's your point?

She is only in All New Wolverine

This person will then go into a thread about Metal and go "you don't get it, they're just having fun with batman!!"

There's not much, just start with All-New Wolverine and keep reading it until you run out, there's only 20 months worth or however long it's been.

>that perky Laura tits
>butterfaced art

i dunno if i should be turned on