Mega Man 11 was announced, so let's talk about those Archie Mega Man comics...

Mega Man 11 was announced, so let's talk about those Archie Mega Man comics, since we have a lot of Archie Sonic threads. And the Dreamwave ones, I guess.

Why is Oil Man best boy?

why the game looks like shitty number 9. it should be sprite based and the minibosses are too gimmicky

Fuck off.

Looking forward to MN92 failing

>Why is Oil Man best boy?

Underneath that scarf is a fat pair of nigger lips.

It’s amazing how moving the scarf up a few inches makes the design go from shit tier to pretty good.

(you)

I thought he was supposed to be a duck, referencing oil spills and the effect it has on wild life.

And keep in mind this was back before I even knew what black face or minstrel shows were so I never made that connection.

yeah i almost got hyped until it changed to that shitty music and mighty number 9.2 artstyle

>incestuous pedo
>best boy
What did OP mean by this?

they had to do that due to the whole BLAKFAIC thing he had.

This game looks like it's gonna be about as "classic" as the Classic Sonic levels in Generations.

That is, a total bastarization with only surface level similarities to the original games.

>OP makes Archie Mega Man thread
>almost every post is a shitpost about MM11
Why don't Sup Forums and Sup Forums just merge already?

I wanna give Needle Man a hug.

No more hugs Will

HOW COME HE MAN DONT WANT ME MAN

They were all chibi in that game and I'm pretty sure Roll was made before him

Roll is still canoncially a young girl and his sister.

I admit I thought these two looked cute together.

The idea of Proto having a separate cast to interact whenever not hanging with Rock I felt was a good idea. Too bad the comic was cancelled before they could implement it.

Crossovers + every major story just being a series of build ups to single page fights killed it

You fuck off. Mini bosses have no place in Mega Man

Well they can't all be Sonic Mania

Love how they couldn't show Oil Man's lips so they put a scarf over his mouth.

Generations' classic levels are godly compared to Forces' classic levels.

Nigga mega man 8 was fine.

Are you retarded or just pretending? Mini-bosses have been a thing since Mega Man 5.

That's not Time Man.

More like 3

Technically 2.

The wolf robot in Wood Man's stage.

There's like 3 of them man and they're easy to take out. That fucking Cat in Top Man's stage is more like a mini boss

The cat in Topman, the penguin machines in Geminiman, the giant snakes in Snakeman, the giant Mettools in Needleman 2, Protoman periodically. All in MM3, a fan favorite

Keep in mind in America they changed his color scheme to have bright yellow lips

In Japan they're peachy