Why did you tell me this movie was bad, Sup Forums? Just got back from seeing it...

Why did you tell me this movie was bad, Sup Forums? Just got back from seeing it, the theater was full and the people were having a good time.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody can tell you what to like. They can give valid reasons to change your thoughts, but at the end of the day you like what you like.

I liked the movie too

The sequel to BvS should be more than just "A good time". It should actually make me think about these character and their world and how it relates to ours. It should nake me reconsider the way I look at pop culture and the way it relates to our society.

Sup Forums is faggots

and then you wake up.

It was better than MoS and BvS but way worse than WW.

Hack Snyder AGAIN proved that he's an awful director and retards will blame WB while they produce awesome movies like Dunkirk and IT this year and Whedon even though his track record is near perfect while Snyder never made a good movie in his fucking life.

Snydercucks are WAY worse than rick and mort fans and are the cancer that killed DCEU

Aquaman and Shazam will probably bee good but WB will be forced to make them separate universe to save their image from Snyder.

> theater full of people
> early afternoon on a tuesday
> for a movie thats had trouble filling seats

Something about this doesnt add up, OP.

Yeah, the place was full. I thought it was weird, too. Anyway, bad CGI aside, it was a good movie. Joss Whendon, for all of his faults, has a good idea of what people want Superman to stand for. He's still shit and should be no where near the DCEU, though.

It's not great but it's certainly not terrible

I saw it Sunday at 11am, got there 30 mins early and it was packed.. I had to sit in shitty seats.. I was astounded.. literally makes no sense unless everyone waited to see it then. I honestly thought my friends and I would have the theater to ourselves

It had the best first minutes of any post-Iron Man cape movie
>cell phone-recorded sequence with the kids (aside from the CGI moustache)
Then
>Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
>Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
>Everybody knows the war is over
>Everybody knows the good guys lost
>Everybody knows the fight was fixed
>The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
>That's how it goes...
>Everybody knows
That's exactly as momentous as a dead Superman DC world would look like if only Snyder established that he actually did something good for humanity instead of wrecking cities and being involved with shady African dictators and Capitol bombings

The only think I don't like is how much I've come to love the idea of Superman becoming corrupted and turning evil. I think Cavill is partially responsible for this because he can be really menacing at times.

>the theater was full

umm I don't think so sweetie

Were you there?

>Why did you tell me this movie was bad, Sup Forums?
how were we supposed to know you were an idiot with shit taste

fuck off liar

this movie couldn't sell out a phone booth much less an entire theater

What are you getting so mad about anyway?

You can tell your boss it's time to stoo shilling here. We're not buying what you're selling. We've been laughing at your shitty movie for weeks. If I was you I would be fucking embarassed

First time I saw the movie there was like six people.

Second time I saw it days later it had like seventy.

Weird.

Sunday is a weekend, user. Tuesday isn't.

>It had the best first minutes of any post-Iron Man cape movie
Nothing has topped Watchmen yet, actually.

Are you from Sup Forums? Only they start threads in a way aimed at calling people liars and starting fights, with contrarian bait

pestilen/tv/ermin are Sup Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97295940&altc=1