This movie is more entertaining than Foodfight

This movie is more entertaining than Foodfight

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0341543/
youtube.com/watch?v=jpVc3EO-6gA
thenewpropaganda.tumblr.com/post/145891729831/i-told-the-story-of-the-production-of-rapsittie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Grey Delise somehow got roped into this

To this day I still question how. I get her gimmick is her and Tara are fucking everywhere because they own a monopoly on female voice actors but this had to have been for the money

No joy came from working on this project

>Mark Hamill
>Jodie Benson
>Nancy Cartwright

Where'd the annotated upload of this go?

I think it's unlisted

Name of this?

imdb.com/title/tt0341543/

As garbage as this looked and moved, I still found the bit where Nicole tries to give Ryan (I think that was his name) the bear back to be pretty sweet. My soft spot for Christmas stories is completely unguarded.

Also, while the voiced songs were really bad, the background music was pretty decent. I enjoyed the remixes of Christmas carols.

Can someone explain why /co seems to have a hate boner for the Nostalgia Critic yet when he uploads a new review of a cartoon it happens to "coincide" with said cartoon getting a thread here?

we like the nostalgia critic though?
outside of a few trolls he's one of Sup Forums's favorite reviewers

>Mark Hamill

What the fuck

Weird, because every thread i see about him here is always about how terrible he is and the majority if thread posters seem to agree.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like most Critic reviews nowadays amount to "What's the point?"
What happened to the guy that did obscure movies other critics hadn't done yet?
DCOM for Disneycember is a neat choice, though.

Oh god no, if you think he's even a good reviewer then you probably have brain problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpVc3EO-6gA

Hm. I didn't even know Doug did a review of this until you just made me look it up.

Shame on you, Sup Forums, I thought we were just bringing out the bad Christmas movie spirit. Eight Crazy Nights thread when?

It was a pretty amazing scam. All of the actors thought it was a legitimate project that they were going to get a fresh royalty check for when it would inevitably re air on tv every year. Even the network didn't realize what they were dealing with until after its first airing. They were all only ever given early concept art during the pitch, not samples of the eventual animation.

>we like the nostalgia critic though?
No "we" don't you fucking autist

What's strange is that this looks more like something like placeholder characters and backgrounds, you know, a rough cut, not a finished product.

That one song with Nicole would be fine if only the animation didn't suck.

i heard about the movie on a podcast

I think scientology might've been involved. Or at least, voice actors who might make you think scientology was involved were involved in this.

The grandma mumble joke would work fine if this was animated normally. Instead it just stands out as brief lapses into insanity.

The artwork is a little suspect, but if they were told they were going to be made into 3D models for the actual cartoon then it probably wouldn't have been a red flag.

I'M GONNA SLED BIGGER AND FASTER THAN MY MOM CAN MAKE THE BIGGEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD

Phelous also just reviewed this, but it's Patreon-exclusive so far.

the same fucking reason everyone suddenly cares about an obscure niche videogame after oneyplays does a video about it

I’m not sure the mumbling is a joke. The script calls for the grandmother to speak actual coherent lines, but for whatever reason the person they had do the voice did, well, that, instead.

Wasn't he the only one voiced by a complete nobody

Isn't it a joke?
Like her family can understand her but no one else can

thenewpropaganda.tumblr.com/post/145891729831/i-told-the-story-of-the-production-of-rapsittie

The fact that they still sold the pitch after giving THESE designs is baffling. I mean the CGI is way worse, but these designs aren't exactly appealing either. What did the financiers see in this product?

Fuck you Mysterious Mr. Exit reviewed it first before NC and I knew this piece of shit from that review. Fuck you guys who know it from NC. Typical Sup Forums sucking Doug's dick.

>"fuck you for sucking NC's dick"
>"Enter did it first!"
>having shittier taste than the ones you're insulting
This can't be for real, this is bait, right?

That's incredibly interesting if the script doesn't include it. Maybe the voice director or voice actor felt like adding some funnies to it. The intended effect does just seem to be "she mumbles everything, except one word, and everyone understands her", but then later she has one entirely coherent line (which nobody reacts to) before going back to mumbling.

I heard from it from Raven Waifuguy

I don't hate the guy, I find him enjoyable.

>What did the financiers see in this product?
Nothing. That's why it looked so cheap.