Another Jon Kent Thread

Because Best Boy doesn't get nearly enough love.

Continued from here:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/imfL6bD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want them to fuck eachother

But that's wrong user! Jon isn't for incest-lewds.

I can't wait for him to find out about Damian's dark past.

It's going to be utterly heartbreaking to be sure. And more than one punch is certain to be thrown.

>Mary Marvel will never yell Shazam so she can live out some /ss/ action with Jon

Jon is only for friendship

Okay, guys, help me out. I have read the following books:

Superman Rebirth 1-4
Supersons

And I was waiting for the whole two Supermans thing to be resolved. But apparently it already happened like 5 months ago? In Action Comics of all things? I don’t remember them even mentioning this shit in any of the books I read even though it sounds like it would have some repercussions. What trades do I have to get to figure this shit out? When does it “happen” when it comes to the trades I did read?

They fuse? But just Superman, not Lois despite her also being from another dimension. Old Lois is still dead? Wouldn’t that mean that half of this Superman is married to a stranger?

Did the Kents ever slaughter cows while on the farm? Superman does love his beef. Can't help but imagine a scenario later on where Batcow dies, and Jon, without malicious intent mind you, turns her into steaks because he's used to that kind of thing, only to have Damian hate him at the news

You are vastly over thinking things

Just read Superman Reborn, it's like four issues

No, Superman AND Lois fuse with their New 52 versions

Is there a trade or do I have to seek out individual issues?

Oh. I guess that clears up that point.

a.co/imfL6bD

Thanks. I’m retarded and worth ridicule.

I think they have, but they probably try to make it painless when they do so, as well as ensuring Damian isn't nearby when they do so.

>"You ate my fucking cow?!?!?"
>"Technically WE are your cow"

Jesus, Supes all but has the trunks here so why not just colour them for fucks sake?

They often darkened his crotch even when he had the trunks. It was often pointed out as one of the signs that artists disliked it and wanted to get rid of it.

Some DC exec hates the trunks like nothing else and will never let them come back no matter what

Probably Lee or Harras

One of the DC artists hates the trunks with a burning passion and will never allow them to return so long as they have power. It's sad, but true.

>Some DC exec
It's Jim Lee. Gleason straight up said in an interview that for the Reborn suit he wanted to bring the trunks back but he wasn't allowed to so the bigger belt and red boots was a compromise he got from Lee.

There is a trade, so if you want to buy it, it is called Superman Reborn.

I'd continue reading the Superman Rebirth books, personally, Jon features in them and there's some stuff there that will help you appreciate even more what's going on in Supersons. If you live in the US and don't want to buy it, you should see if your library carries it. That's what I do with trades I am not interested in buying. PLUS the more graphic novels that get checked out in your library will help convince the buyers there to continue to buy them.

My library system in Los Angeles was filthy with a lot of weird Marvel crap (they would buy vol. 2 of things, or buy those big telephone book of older Marvel things that none of the kids they were buying them for would read because they are in B&W. A group of friends and I started asking for and checking out DC books and they are pretty much buying and carrying all the DC Rebirth lines. They are even buying things like the Multiversity Deluxe to circulate.

Jon is at perfect blowjob height.

Generally farmers use cow for milk. Your average family farmer (aka Jonathan Kent) wouldn't be growing beef cattle, which is where steak comes from.

(a) Batcow would die at Wayne Manor, would Damian would probably cremate her and spread her ashes over the site where she saved him or something similarly sentimental that he would do in secret, by himself. Why would Jon be doing the butchering and they don't live on a farm any longer.

CEASE AND DESIST.

But the Batfamily, at least Bruce's bloodline, are all literally manlets.

Obligatory Lois.

>at least Bruce's bloodline
It's all of them. All of them but Jason. Actually though Damian grows up to be at least 6 foot

I thought dick wasn't a shorty

He gets Powergirl

The Batfamily are cursed to forever be hamlets compared to everyone else. Personally, I blame a certain demonic Bat-God for this.

Thanks again. I’m going to my comic shop tomorrow for board game night, so I’ll ask.

Fuck I have a lot of Superman on my shelf though.

Bruce is canonically 6'2"
Clark is canonically 6'3"
Future adult Damian is 6'0"

I don't think Jon and (present)Damian have been given official heights, but it is a running gag in Supersons that Damian is shorter than Jon despite being 2-3 years older than him.

Dick is the shortest with 5'10

Damian, this is starting to get creepy

Jon's already confirmed to become stronger than Clark. I'm pretty sure he will be taller.
Damian will forever be a manlet compared to him.

Is he biologically though? He was dead for a little bit

I thought Tim was the shortest

What's more likely to happen when Bendis eventually writes Jon?
A.He becomes Gay
B.He becomes Black
C.He get's a crush on a shitty OC that is based off one of Bendis' daughters like Riri was
D.All of the above.

E.) All of the above, plus he decides he's transgender (and genderfluid) as well, changes his name to Jane, and demands that everyone uses the pronouns xe/xir when referring to xir.

Bendis will be terribly proud of this. The nonexistence of a just and loving deity will once again be proven by a distinct lack of a giant hand descending from the heavens to smack the shit out of him for being such a fucking hack.

Jon has such a MILF.

That goddamned midriff.

People forget that Damian was dead for two years and not doing any growing.

>transgender child of Lois/Clark

Injustice Universe beat you to it.

Lara is pretty hot, tho.

Man I wish Lara (with that design) was canon or at least the protagonist in an elseworld story that is not Injustice.

I think it will be a shock for Jon and Damian is going to feel bad about it, but Jon wouldn't judge him for it and he will still love him.

>Bruce's smirk
He's proud and he probably treats Clark the same way.

Isn't he resistant to Kryptonite? Or did I just dream that?

I guess being from Earth and a half-human half-Kryptonian gives him some home advantage over Clark.

There was an old Superman comic where Lois and Clark contemplate on having a kid and Mxy shows them what their lives would be like if they did.

The comic was pretty cute and Lara was their kid.

The only reason they made Clark have Jon is because the name Superboy was vacant and there's already a Supergirl (besides they won't turn her into Superwoman).

more like hilarious! i can't WAIT!

Yeah. Jon doesn't seem to have any reaction when he's around the stuff.

>I guess being from Earth and a half-human half-Kryptonian gives him some home advantage over Clark.

Batman flat out stated that by his projected estimations, Jon is going to be far more powerful than his Father.

He still seems to have a problem with magic, but if his recent run-in with a planet-devouring cosmic horror of a Genus Loci and Kraklow is any indication, he is far, far, far, far more resistant to it than his dad.

He's so cute

I'd say that I want to protect that smile, but I'm fairly certain that Jon can defend himself.

But can he protect himself from heartbreak?

>Superboy literally broke a time stop with force of will

That was pretty cool.

Jon is for bullying.

Get off the Internet, Damian. Don't you have a certain "height-problem" to be complaining about, anyhow?

>t. Bat-bitch-boy

Wait, why does superman has a son?
I thought the joker nuked metropolis and superman killed a pregnant Lois lane

That's injustice

That's Injustice, which is entirely different from the New 52 and Rebirth

>Thinking injustice is dc current cannon
Wewlads.

>already confirmed to become stronger

Nope just like other alternate futures won't necessarily come to pass.

Kryptonite really hasn't been shown around Jon alone, or around Clark and Jon when working together.

source it, ya bastard!

>Nope just like other alternate futures won't necessarily come to pass.
The kids already shown signs of being able to bullshit his way out of magic, and just casually ignore Kryptonite. In fact, the only time we've really seen it affect him was on the world of the Batman Who Laughs, and that one was specifically modified to kill his entire family.