Spider-Girl getting reprinted next year?

hachettebookgroup.biz/titles/none/spider-girl-the-complete-collection-vol-1/9781302912482/

Man, I hope this is the real deal.

I've only read a little bit of Spider-girl ,I would love to read more of her.

God I hope so.

One of the best alt universe Spider titles ever printed.

I really wish it was still going. May was a great character.

>Only 15 issues plus annual.

This is going to take forever to reprint. The original series ran for over 100 issues and then Amazing Spider-Girl was around 27-28ish. Plus the handful of one-shots that happened near the end.

It's been on Comixology for awhile. Highly recommend for anyone who wants a good quality alt Marvel universe that feels like it is a true continuation of the mainline universe.

Kinda amazed Marvel never did a full trade run before. Especially since it is their longest running female solo title.

Don't forget the handful of MC2 minis that were basically disguised Spider-Girl arcs.

Last Hero/Last Planet Standing really need to be included in this reprint.

Finally. And at the same time, Jesus, Marvel, your trade prices are mental.

>Kinda amazed Marvel never did a full trade run before

They did, in digest form, I think. Or at least they collected most of the original run that way.

15 issues sounds great given that Marvel's modern trades have been slacking hard in the size department. Their new ongoings have slipped to five issues a trade a few times.

Mayday needs some more love.

Amazing was 30 issues and Spectacular was like 10. Both sucked so it's no big deal. Only adjectiveless was good.

Mayday is the only superhero series I ever cared for

Nice ive been meaning to read this.

And with the way Marvel releases old trades it'll probably take six months between trades or if we're lucky maybe just three. But on the plus it means NEW readers to shed light onto Mayday.

I still want a new series. Fuck it's a monkey's paw isn't it?

only if DeFalco, Sean McKeever or Robbie Thompson writes it

And given the current light of things? Yeah DOOMED! DOOMED!

I'll take a slow reprint over no reprint at all.

Makes sense since next year is her 20th Anniversary.

Movie when?

Would buy.

Fuck your sjw shit. You know they will fuck this up.

It's a reprint you stupid fuck

>Mayday is sjw tier
>fuck up a reprint

They did up to seventy or eighty issues. One of the reasons I've not bothered to get the digests is because they don't collect the whole series.

Go away neckbeard. Not everything is “sjw”. Stupid.

Complete collections of long running series always end up either unfinished or shit quality with shit bindings and bad paper. A lesson I learned hard after about $3k in trade purchases. Thank god for digital.

Seems like they are testing popularity to see if it deserves a film adaptation.

>DeFalco jokes about Mayday going grim and gritty
>Slott takes it seriously in Spider-Verse

It's especially bad since he's the one that gave us this.

peter being dead would be the least of her problems if she got a new book

now's your chance to retaliate against those big bad meanies that bully your kind the internet and you go with that?

You ever think it brothered Peter that May based her costume on Ben's costume?

Hell yes!!

DeFalco said he would be back if Marvel asked him but he doubts they are interested.

As for the monkey's paw, Visaggio expressed interest in writing her and she tweeted about doing a new continuity (ie she would only be Mayday in name) so fuck no.

This

Agreed.

No point putting in effort for morons that don't know what they're talking about.

Nice, I got this huge ass mega link of supposedly everything with Mayday in it a while back. Still in the process of reading but I have been in love with what I've seen so far.

>cover asks WHO IS SHE?
>says the daughter of the true spider-man right at the top

come on!

True. I was concerned that Marvel wouldn't acknowledge it at all, though.