Build it.

Very but have fun

pretty fucked

>our families will be separated

Maybe you should consider migrating legally

Maybe you should plan on abusing a foreign welfare state

Maybe you shouldn't be a pack of dirty niggers

I like it.

Mexicans didn't seem to mind when they did this exact same thing to Guatemalans and Hondurans

It baffles me that Mexicans are surprised that they're hated.

Stay on your side of the fence.

Is this bleeding heart motherfucker going to shut up? It's people like him the reason why Mexico grew so fucked up. Why the fuck are you crying about the poor people you love to malign? Why the fuck do you still have that fucking sissy as President? You motherfuckers should have kicked out his corrupt ass when you had the chance.
You'll be alright, but you need to work hard.

we are fine

Nice, now try to pick a better president next time, and rebuild your own country, you fucks

Not gonna lie, that Tumblrena post made me chuckle

How about you focus on fixing your own country?!?!?!

Your stupid shit laws

I'll be honest, I've always had issues with Mexicans ever since I had to go to school with them. Some of my best friends at work are Mexican, they're great people.

But I still think Illegal Immigrant should be deported.

i love that image
fuck beaners

I HAVE ONE MARRIAGE OPN FOR ONLY THE QTEST OF QTS

PLZ EMAIL HEADSHOT AND DESCRIPTION OF WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL GIVE AND DO FOR MY GENERIOSITY

explain yourselves to kek, mexicans

WAAAAH FAMILIES SEPERATED WAAAAAAAAH

Boo fucking hoo, stop entering our country illegally and fix your own shithole

Ayy this

t.Mexican

Well, why are we so hateful towards you but so nice towards Pajeet? Maybe you should dwell on that Mexicunt.

We do hate you. Stop being such a cozy rehab shelter for foreign billionaires. Get your government to stop sending us all your criminals and then we'll talk about the wall.

Sorry mexico, but i dont give a fuck about you.

Im an american nationalist, and i am concerned with the well being of my nation before all others.

You should be glad to have your people back, they will be able to work with you to fix your lands problems.

Stay the fuck out of ours.

Mexico is a prime example of what happens to countries when you let corruption into office.

I feel bad for you guys and hopefully one day you can take your government back and make mexico great again

>how many millions of families will be separated
>implying they can't all just go to Mexico

If you didn't base your economy on illegal parasites you wouldn't have to worry about a Trump victory.

If the peso is weak, you might get more investment in your country. More investment means more jobs. More jobs means less need to sneak across the border. Wall not needed.

I'd say you're preeeeeetty fucked considering you're gonna have to PAY FOR A FUCKHUGE WALL THAT GOES ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE CONTINENT.

HAHAHA

LIBERALS BTFO
MEXICO BTFO

Why do they always talk about children being separated from their parents? Trump isn't heartless, he'll deport the kids as well.

get ready folks

good

your country has been a parasite on this one for too long

NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US NUKE US

>Families will be separated
Not if they become legal or if the whole family goes to Mexico

Because of you cunts my cousing had to move several times since she couldn't find a job in her area you fucks take everything like shit skinned jews.

YES YOU ARE. GET YOUR PEOPLE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY.

Hahahahahahahahaha, you guys deserve it!!!

How many times over these last 8 years have spics said "THIS OUR COUNTRY NOW"----guess what? We just took it back fuckers.

wah. get off america's teet and fix your shithole of a country

The children can go home with their parents if they don't want to be separated. We aren't forcibly separating families.

no one called mexicans rapists, jesus christ these retards never stop

>no one will want to invest here
So nothing has changed?

Blame Narcos.

Kek is with us. Checked and praised.

Answer to our lord Kek.

Well someone was doing the raping

I don't hate Mexicans, I dislike people who abuse the USA as a welfare system, and I dislike people who illegally immigrate into the USA and base a fucking lifestyle around it.

We'll survive, we've seen worse days

Pretty fucked, but I like it.
I bought ogreloads of dollars a week ago, saw this coming. Even if my company pays me less it will be 1300% more than your average full time job.

Maybe 11 million of you shouldn't have crossed into a sovereign nation illegally. You have only yourselves and chicanos to blame.

get your wallet out

80% percent of illegals of welfare. They are destroying our healthcare and hospitals that I work in.

You guys need to do the same shit we did.

Uproot your corruption, get out from under the globalist boot, and make mexico great.

You're not allowed in here anymore, so, pretty fucked.

Well. And you deserve every part of it.

Instead of building your country from the ground in the war times, you blamed your misery on the gringo. Not because that was any excuse but because of your own incompetence and lack of self determination. Not even mention corruption.

Get rekt Mexico.

Don't even think of coming here. We're full.

Yeah you're fucking hated you don't give a shit about your anchor babies get the fuck out of here YoU HAVE TO GO BACK AND ITS ACTUALLT HAPPENING no pity for degenerate illegal alien spics

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS WE JUST NEED TO STOP PRI FOR TAKING OVER, ITS THE SAME CASE OF MEDIA/POLITICS OF HILLARY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES, I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LEARNED SOMETHING ABOUT AMLO YOU PIECES OF SHIT

Fuck yeah going to go on vacation like a king in Mexico this summer

GET FUCKING SHIT ON

>Feel entitiled to eat the white man's fruit

>be surprised when a fence is built before his garden

You should all be gleefully making that wall out of gratitude from the tens of billions of remittance payments you get.

Fuck Mexico

>Do you know how many families will be separated?

Well maybe you should have stayed in your own fucking country then Pablo.

>In case you're wondering how Mexico is doing

I'm not.

Build the wall.

You will be completely unfucked in the moment you understand that you must make your own country great and not seek to feed on America as a lower class citizens. Trump is saving you.

Maybe you shouldn't be a bunch of shitskinned anchor baby faggots destroying the electoral politics of America.

Umm join your fucking family in Mexico and get here legally together.

THIS RIGHT FUCKING HERE.

People in mexico are the most racist towards hondurans and guatemalans, now that a white man is defending his country of illegals pieces of shit they start to cry. fucking hypocrites.

keep in mind that a mexican in US will treat like shit its fellow countrymen.

Separated families? I thought walls didn't work tho :^)

tldr

>Mexico's economy crashes
>peso dives
>Mexicans unemployed

Maybe you can get a job building the wall.

If you hadn't crossed the border illegally you wouldn't be hated.

When an American has to tell you what's common sense, you know your country is fucked.

Pic related is ok, but a wall, now THAT'S racist, amirite?

Make Mexico Great Again

Hopefully this is a wake-up call for our young generations to actually do something to improve our country.

Hey, we don't hate mexicans or immigrants of any kind of that matter. If you wanna come back in, you can.
As a Patriot that does it the right way.

MAGA

I can't understand how they want to pull the MUH FAMILY card when they live there illegally and pay no taxes.

Don't come here with such bad attitudes.

Check your beaner privilege.

that cuck doesnt speak for anyone but himself

im glad trump won

>again

Tell folks to go legally next time.

My country survives on remittance payments, if they start impounding them to pay for the wall, only thing that will happen is that more people will emmigrate to usa.

I think you should go jump the border now before the wall has been built

>Do you know how many children will be separated from their parents!
Not nearly as many heads are separated from their bodies over there desu.

In case your wondering how the US is doing. We are 20 Trillion in debt. Our healthcare system is being driven up, our wages are being driven down, and our taxes are skyrocketing because of a bunch of illegals who milk the system with no shame whatsoever.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

i fucking hate USA for making us lose at a soccer game in 2013 for the world cup

that was cringebait

>spit in the face of a country by illegally moving there
>cry when you get kicked out
good riddance you cancer upon humanity. Sort your shit, if the evil white men can do it all over the world, I'm sure the superior shitskins and other degenerates should be able to as well

this please

Puto el que lo lea

Mfw cunts don't realize that Mexico building the wall stimulates their economy.

>but thanks for making it clear, one more time, how hated we are for most of you

about time it sinks in, start laying bricks paco.

word.

LMAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING FAGGOTS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING LEECHES ON THE SYSTEM

FUCK MEXICANS

Mexico we will be good friends.

you just got take back all your illegals and pay for the wall, and make a better trade deal.

kek just build the fucking wall taco

fuck mexicans, fuck wet backs. RIP

"how could you be so selfish as to fix your country at the expense of ours"

Meh.

>Say white kid in America
Everyone is apathetic as fuck and people will get used, good things will come in the long run after this.

>people think that anything will actually happen
lmao trump is a funny guy but be real

You whiny little bitches will be fine. You deserve to be deported because that is the law of the land you are illegally trying to move to. Maybe if you puntas actually put work into developing your fucking country instead of forsaking it you would be okay but you insist on using my country instead of that. Stop being so weak.

Not our problem, fix your own shit country instead of blaming us for not taking you into ours.

Just don't pay for the wall, what's he gonna do, invade you?
Let him fight the cartels then, let two problems solve each other.

Good luck making your country great.

its amazing how much the Mexicans hate and abuse Guatemalans who illegally cross over. They are lucky to ever be seen again if caught. And they just announced this year they are going to be building up their southern border wall even more.

libtards need to be rounded up and shot just like the Mexicans do to Guatemalans.

no we dont

Yes, makes you faggots out to be the worthless shoemaking, strawberry picking peons you are.

I will allow you 50-100 years to redeem yourself, otherwise inshallah either the Chinks or Russkies or even us will overrun you and purge the population.