Best Sup Forums villain portrayals?

Best Sup Forums villain portrayals?

He was GOAT until they made him a Nazi. What was the point? I mean, did I miss something? Why would he care about Overgirl living or not? How does that pertain to ruining Flash's life, other than Flash being friends with Supergirl.

I haven't really enjoyed any CW series since S1 of the Flash but
>How does that pertain to ruining Flash's life, other than Flash being friends with Supergirl
That's exactly how much it pertains to ruining to Flash's life, because that's exactly how petty Eobard is

This right here.

it was pretty great that he just peaced out when he was beaten in the last episode

>He was GOAT until they made him a Nazi.
It was weird they suddenly made him a good guy

>That shirt

Whether you actually like the Riddler trophy stuff, this portrayal of him is fucking great. I love the Saw-esque traps and his slow breakdown over the course of the series.

Bro, do you even Thawne? Becoming a Nazi just for a chance to even remotely irritate the Flash is literally the most Thawne thing anyone can think of.

It was me barry, i gassed the jews.

>Barry's getting married
>has actual friends
>on some earth one of his friends is evil and needs a clone
>use this as an opportunity to crash his wedding with a nazi army

Wtf Raimi

pic related with hulk ass and qt valkyrie
COMPLETELY ERECT

Honestly I took it less as a personal loyalty to either Supergirl or the Reich, and more that he just didn't like Not!Oliver and tried driving a wedge between him and Overgirl on a whim.

>hurr whats his point rhfjgnj fb

He's Eobard fucking Thawne. He will do anything to fuck with barry allen, even if it means joining nazis from a different earth which really isn't that big of a deal

>FRAMES BARRY ALLEN FOR MURDER
>BARRY WILL HAVE TO CONFESS HE'S THE FLASH SO HE WON'T GO TO PRISON AND HIS STORY ABOUT DEVOE BEING A METAHUMAN IS TRUE

ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON

Why do you think they chose to invade during Barry's wedding, instead of nabbing Kara on her own Earth where there are no speedsters and they wouldn't expect it?

Not posting the acutel based version.

something something different time

True. Eddie's breakdown from confident, well dressed mastermind to crazed, rag-wearing lunatic was fun