How fucking hard was it to do this? Who approves this shit?

How fucking hard was it to do this? Who approves this shit?

The constant stream of shitty comic-to-screen adaptations continues.

If you were expecting any different from these shitshows, you only have yourself to blame

How are normies supposed to relate to the right? They needed Thanos to be more human-like so that the actor could ACT and not be some generic MCU villian.

the original introduction of Thanos in Avengers 1 was pretty spot on, idk why they changed it

Yeah but all of Rocket and Tony's 487 awesome quips are based on the appearance of the face on the left, and actually the face on the left was designed FOR these quips primarily.

Left looks way fucking better.

It doesn't matter dude it's just in your head

WB fags on suicide watch

Bright Yellow sunlight and high (in-frame) contrast dilutes any purple tones. Marvel works in faded colors with heavy desaturation; any rainbows you hoped to see are dead.

Just because DC movies are shit doesn't make the MCU movies not shit

Still needs the helmet.

>Who approves this shit?
Focus groups full of clueless, impressionable normies.

It's another "14yo kid thinks he knows better than the people who've earn millions of dollars from this stuff" episode!

this face always makes me laugh

kys

left thanos looks too fucking friendly
he looks like your dad that wants to watch sports and drink beer with you

Or people who realize perfect comic to screen adaptions would look terrible.
There was a reason the X-Men used black leather suits for the longest time.

>WBfag pretending not to be triggered

I hope you're just trolling and don't actually think that rich Hollywood Jews know what they're doing.

>literally the most minute aesthetic changes

b-but m-m-muh comic accuracy

They have time to fix that
But
they will not do it, because the Russian Bros are very arrogant

Of course not, it is a well known fact the last 10 years of marvel movies is just coincidence, one after another, and raisinng billions of dollars in the meantime.

This pretty much sums it up. You are expecting too much from any of the shitty Marvel OR DC adaptations for the idiocracy.

Cause he was black.

Thanos - now in Wildberry Grape and Blastin' Blueberry Flavors! Right side is objectively better

Ah yes: it doesn't count if there's no helmet!

>bright purple infinity stone in the same frame

Oh, please tell us again how somebody reading comicbooks is more intelligent than the regular moviegoer.

They're graphic novels!

There have been several massive stumbles on Marvel's end, see: Thors 1 and 2, Ultron, and Spiderman Homecoming, and literally hundreds of examples of "le perfect genius rich man must be infallible because he's le rich" completely failing to produce a decent movie, see: the entire fucking DCEU besides Wonder Woman and that weird Mars Needs Moms retards entire career.

Making Thanos look like a chubby waterhead instead of a menacing alien is a mistake, full stop. Don't fucking argue. And if you do argue, come up with something better than "MUH WEALTHY LORDS AND MASTERS THINK IT'S GOOD SO I DO TOO"

You know, it might just be lighting.

seems to be in a really bright environment while is in space.

The facial structure on the right looks way better, but holy shit that shade of purple just does not work.

Not him, but he has over a billion different reasons why your opinion is shit and can fuck off.

Only thing worst than the everything must be CoD types is the "not muhs" who would turn all of their propties into D rated Batman and Robin embarrassments if given the helm.

>There was a reason the X-Men used black leather suits for the longest time.
Singer draining all the money in drugs and twinks?

>How fucking hard was it to do this? Who approves this shit?

Marvel did the same shit with Hulk
Hulk looks like a teenager now

So all you got is "I don't like the design, then is a mistake"
Lucky for us, the people in charge don't make the movies for the couple thousands who buy funnybooks everymonth, but for millions and millions of people around the world.

And a couple crybabies in an anoymous imageboard bitching won't change that.

THIS

BELIEVE
WE CHANCE SOME THINGS IN THIS INDUSTRY

So all you got is, "It's popular among the masses, that means it's good."

AYO HOL UP
MCU Thanos isn't purple?

You're like those butthurt autists from Sup Forums that bring Xbox everytime someone criticize nintendo.

You think millions of people around the world want to see an ugly fat retard as the main villain rather than a scary alien? Also, who said anything about changing things? We're voicing our opinions on shitty design choices. Who the fuck are you to say we shouldn't because "it won't change"? I think you should leave, you don't seem to belong here.

Oh, it seems somebody ran out of arguments.
Tell me what are you gonna do?
Don't watch the movie?
Do this thread every day?
Put this on your tumblr?
Pick your choice, whatever you do, you don't matter.

The two million people liking the trailer in youtube proves otherwise, lad.
Are you so insecure you need to tell everybody who thinks differently to leave your safespace?
Ohhh... mate, you are heading for a hard life.

t.cuck

prepare your wife for the disney executives

>that weird Mars Needs Moms retards entire career.
You realize you're talking about the man who helped make Roger Rabbit and BTTF, right?

if you want anons to take you seriously, then stop calling them cucks. calling them cucks basically means you give up.

I'm kinda glad he looks more human / like his actor. It's hard for me to give a shit about villains like Rhonin or Malekith, they just look...generic to me. I probably would've disliked Loki a lot more if he looked like a Frost Giant the whole time, or if Winter Soldier were a full on cyborg, or if Ego was a random ugly alien, etc.

I don't know if that made any sense?

You don't get it Mom, I hate you!
You ruined my life!

Anyone do Nanobots, son!

But what about the toys user
How am I supposed to enjoy playing with my toys not looking badass,

Get stuffed nerd

>if it's not one-to-one in the comics then it's bad!
>even though what looks drawn on a page doesnt always look good in live action motion on the big screen

he looks way better not being effeminately purple, he also looks better without the useless faggy crown, get mad about it fanboi

what you're saying in a very roundabout way is that more human looking characters are generally more relateable and/or appear more convincing from an acting perspective, which is unfortunately limiting but also pretty expected

I was joking my friend, I'm not the user he was replying to
Of course they're fucking comics

there is no bigger "I give up" than "who care lol, it sells"

>prepare your wife for the disney executives
Look at this idiot, thinking user is married to a woman.
Your husband tell you to type that?

You people are fucking retards.
If he looked more alien people would just complain about the CGI like Steppenwolf.
There is nothing wrong with his design as is except the skin should be darker tinted purple like

Reminds me of how they tried to make Ultron look more human and relatable with facial features or whatever. I don't think it worked out there. Emoting with your face isn't everything. Should have tried to make it work with the iconic look. It could have produced something a lot more unique and memorable. And if it doesn't go over, well, at least it was faithful. Better than failing to hit the mark the same way twice, this time with a downsy looking Star Trek alien.

Let the Beast be the Beast and let his actions be what humanizes him to the audience.

Yes, that movie was bad because Malekith didn't look enough like some actor I don't know the name of. Surely that was why.

>sperglords finding reasons to whine about possibly the greatest comic movie of all time

you're all gonna shit a brick when they tie this in with thor, cap, black panther, etc.

He would be an even bigger laughingstock

seems they do

>sperglords finding reasons to whine about possibly the greatest comic movie of all time
They did the exact same thing to Man of steel, BvS and Justice league. It's honestly no surprise.

... Where did I say Thor 2 bombed because of Malekith?
I enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy even though their villain looked retarded, so no you're wrong

>The two million people liking the trailer in youtube proves otherwise, lad.

That doesn't prove shit you pathetic idiot. That just means they're hyped up, it doesn't mean they liked every aspect of it. And even if they did like it, it doesn't mean that they wouldn't like an actual intimidating version of the character more.

If blue, he's TOO FUCKING BLUE, if purple he's FUCKING IVAN OOZE, faded Thanos is best case scenario, OP. You get the Mad Titan in a planet's atmosphere, and the perceived color will be more affected by the diffusion of light, hence the paler color, and the (lack of) glowing eyes, well... I got nothing.

Nuh uh
Need more helmets

restrained is better than overdesigned for a cgi character

well it didn't help malekith was never a credible threat but not how he looked

That's it, grapefruit faggot, go and try to order the chaotic universe and be too tricky for your own good.

They want him to be able to emote more. But yeah...

>there are people who have watched idiocracy and it made them feel smart

>If he looked more alien people would just complain about the CGI like Steppenwolf.
No one complained about thanos in all his 3 movies and people only complained about steppenwolf because his DCEU design sucks

Nice try

Nah, that shit looks way too cartoonish.

Yes, ensuring that exactly correct adaptations of your funny books to the silver screen is such an indicator of your intellectual superiority. I'm sure this multibillion dollar studio is highly concerned that they don't tickle your autism bone.

Arms aren't blue enough 0/10

>everything else in the scene is bathed in orange
>ZOMG WHY NE NO PURPLE
>SEE HE LOOKS MUCH BETTER WITH PURPLE MARKER ALL OVER THE SCREENSHOT
the intelligence of your average capeshit fan

I actually really like that he looks more like Josh Brolin. It feels like the emotions on the face are more genuine this way.

He looks great, the pink's probably just lightning, but he'd def look better with the black eyes.

you're really impressing me, sucking the jewish cock the way you do

>restrained

you mean boring and uninteresting?

You autists find the weirdest fucking shit to complain about.

you think watching children's cartoons makes you any better

or more likely

>10 shekels have been deposited into your account

He looks an OG Xbox FMV in that pic.

>main villain looks ridiculous, unthreatening and inaccurate to the source material
>"weird complaint"

Why are you even here retard?

It probably came from tumblr.

This actually looks worse than the left side of the OP which looks like shit. Right side of the OP looks pretty good, maybe tone down the saturation a bit.

It's funny because the first scene with him in the damaged body worked fine with no expression the actor was talented enough to pull it off.

I was going to say that, but then I remembered tumblr loves to complain

>maybe tone down the saturation a bit.
How about now?

wow, it's almost like there's been plenty of movies before to prove that you don't just need human facial expressions to convey emotion.

People are so stupid, I swear.

look how striking the eyes can be from that distance, but no, they chose boring human eyes again.

it doesnt matter what he looks like, Disney has the casuals/general audience by the balls, they eat up anything Disney throws out. The fucking movie will make well over a billion with 90+ RT score.

I want the human actors, but instead of cgi, they come up with ridiculously elaborate costumes and theatrics

Honestly l thought Malekith's biggest problem was that he wasn't speaking english. The few times he actually did Eccleston's voice sounded fucking great, but most of the time that elvish stuff with the subtitles was just distracting.

First class suits looked amazing

You don't understand! Thanos NEEDS to be the correct shade of purple or else he's not intimidating!!!

In a serious tone, what do you think his motivation is going to be? Is it still impressing death?

has anyon tried to remove the re tint from everything, though. like everything in that scene has flux on. what does it look like if you drop that?

please discuss this on Sup Forums

>has flux on

in english, doc

HE IS PURPLE. i figure an autist would know light makes things lighter.