All my friends who are gay or not white are scared they they have no future in america

>all my friends who are gay or not white are scared they they have no future in america

where the fuck did this meme come from? I've seen it dozen of times tonight. Unless youre doing something illegal your life wont change

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Media too stronk

>B-BUH TRUMP IS GONNA REPEAL GAY MARRIAGE
>B-BUT PENCE DOESN'T LIKE GAYS
>TRUMP IS GONNA BRING NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA

They're drinking the media kool-aid.
Even if he and Pence wanted to, there's no fucking way they'd get away with repealing anything like that.
I'm a gay ass motherfucker and I still voted for Trump.

i dont know how a person could be this stupid, where the fuck did he say something remotely close to the claims

Well, obviously this kids are the brainwashed victims of media propaganda.

I have a gay family member who feels the same.

They all are drinking the kool-aid of mainstream media. Milo has been saying for months that Trump is the most gay-friendly Republican candidate ever, and is more gay-friendly than Clinton. Clinton only likes gays for political expediency. Trump seems to legitimately want to leave them alone.

I am gay and I still voted for Trump.
Fuck Shillary.
And no we are suddenly not going to be "less welcome" overnight. Fucking dumbass fags

kool-aid mind

also the >please explain to muslims LGBBQ gays and hispanics why you hate them so much

so much brainwashing

Proud bisexual Trumpkin reporting in.
Also a Fucking White Male ®™

>fag marriage is legal now
>"b-but muh gays!!"

Nobody gives a fuck if you're gay as long as you do your fucking job and don't sexually harass anyone. Trannies are the ones who have to look out.

>access to top quality schools

WTF?

LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH

Trump literally gives 0 fucks about gays.
They aren't even on his radar.
It is not even so much live and let live as much as it is he just doesn't need to care.

Your friends have no future because they're weak and stupid and there's no buffer to save them.

Because they've been subjected to our useless god damn media that has demonized everything Trump has ever done while rarely saying a single bad thing about Hillary.

They called him a fucking sociopath for eating fried chicken with a knife and fork. That's what utter bullshit the MSM is.

It's all histrionics. They should all concentrate on making America great for everyone. How fucking self-centered this generation is.

I think they take a lot of the shitposting from the internet seriously. Like 100% super serious. A lot of the shitposting I see is from people who are tired of having to deal with unfair shit slung at them.

redpill them it's up to you to say they're safe and comfort them, they've been blasted with false information

>all my friends who are gay
That's funny, I seem to remember Trump saying he was going to protect our LGBTQ citizens and everybody applauding, and Trump saying how nice it was to hear everyone applauding what he just said.

He's a gay man from Sugarland TX, not much i can do

Don't come to Canada we've got enough demented faggots

media brainwash

Huffpost front page earlier today

Republicans don't exactly have the best relationship with the LGBT community, and Trump DID elect Pence as his vice president.

It's not completely unfounded, even if it's completely overblown.

You under estimate the medias grip on some people. Breaking the conditioning is not just a phrase.

Everybody threatening to move to Canada after this election.

>people fell for the trump hates gays meme
lol

Pfth...
If Trump wins I may even consider moving into the US. I got skills and I speak the language pretty damn well.

yea
i unironically consider myself nonbinary and i don't give a shit that trump got elected

Nigga trump doesn't care about faggots. Treat fags like women, ignore them until they go away.

If only there was a way to choose who left. Like if every single nigger (chill blacks can stay), drug addict, illegal immigrant, and weak willed liberal moved then American would truly be great again. Let Canada have them since they love handing out welfare so much.

After knowing him for around 7 years, I've finally grown tired of his prima dona shit and having to literally fight his fights for him because he's an emotional, skrawny fuckwit that's clueless. Fucking faggot.

I wish they were right - hysterical overreacting is so dishonest and tied to psychopathy that if they were all hunt down and shot, everyone wins. We wouldn't have to hear all this kicking and screaming about nothing by manipulative (and manipulable) fucks.

I blame you fags for being meme neo nazis

Stop hurting Donny's reputation ya big brutes

If you wanna become an American citizen more power to you friend. Come play for our team.

Don should start a Gov program where he assists butthurt liberals in moving to Canada, if he got enough out he could guarantee himself a second term

THEY CAN DO THEIR FAGGOTY SHIT THAT WOULD GET THEM KILLED IN MOST COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WITH NO PROBLEM.

THEY JUST NEED TO REALIZE IT IS BECAUSE STRAIGHT WHITE MALES BUILT THE SOCIETY TO TOLERATE THEIR BULLSHIT AND SHOULD BE TREATED BETTER THAN THEM.

The only thing they mention even pressed is pence. Pence is an old boy social conservative republican, but he's the VP. the VP can't do shit.

Exact same thing happened after Brexit. It's just an appeal to emotion that lefties use to make you feel bad for them losing. Don't fall for it user, you wouldn't see a Trump voter saying he feels less safe if Clinton wins.

Trump loves fags. These stupid cunts have bought into the "anyone who isn't the Dem candidate is literally Hitler!" meme and so fucking dumb they wouldn't be allowed to vote in a sensible system.

Gay lib tears are fucking fueling me right now

libfags are inherently defeatist and need someone else to blame at all times for their shortcomings

this would be their narrative whether or not hitlery would lose, they need da ebil wide boogeyman

The dead look on this peoples faces is almost absurd. They honestly think that trumps gonna send a lynching squad after them personally. Obviously people who think they are more important than they actually are.

Good. It's about time people had respect for real Americans. There's been so much demonizing of white people, it's disgusting.

AHAHAHAAHAH HER BROTHER IS REDPILLED AND VISITS Sup Forums SO SHE DOESNT WANT TO HAVE CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY

CALL IT

SJWs live their lives as perpetual victims stop the fucking presses

Meanwhile real gays are ok with the social progress that's already been made

Its a consequence liberal demoralization. This wasnt supposed to happen. It goes against years of brainwashing. But soon they will see.

>THEY THINK OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE ALL THEIR GUNS AWAY! STUPID CONSERVASHITS

>HELP TRUMP IS GOING TO ROUND US ALL UP AND PUT US IN INTERNMENT CAMPS! OY VEY ITS ANOTHER SHOA

It came from the rhetoric that I've seen in my friends circle of lgbt:

>"I'm being denied my existence! dont you understand that people who dont agree with me are denying I even exist?"

Fags are such drama queens.

do it legal. we love americans on purpose just as much as the accidental ones.

Little did they know, kek

They are stupid and ignorant and were brainwashed by the fucking media, just like the stupid fucks who think trump will deport the legal migrants just because TRUMPZ IS EVAL ;_;

>don't let these divisive racist bigots win!

>what the fuck white males ruin everything
>god why do old people go vote? They'll be dead in a year, fucking pieces of trash, let the young people vote!
I'm not making any of these up, although I might have gotten more colorful in the language.

It's what we call mental retardation, OP, it's quite common among libcucks

Best salt so far

He just doesnt care if you a faggot, the fedral government should just not have to write legislation on that

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Why are gays always brought up? I thought Trump was pro-gay rights

Tranny here - happy Trump won. MAGA.

HAHAHAHA. Fuck them. Fuck those who take adventages on white guilt. Fuck those who blame everything on whites. Fuck those who are make exscuses for minorrities. They will lose power. Either they are behave like normal human beings or really live the USA.

chink fag here, we were red in a big way, some of us even drove the PA amish folks in bus loads to vote Trump.

Maybe being a gay or a non-White should become illegal.

>country's population of shitskins drops
>country's tolerance for shitskins and their shenanigans drops

Women automatically safer.
LGBT automatically safer.
Disabled automatically safer.
Animals automatically safer.
Children automatically safer.

Your welcome, you ungrateful faggots.

I should be happy that I won, but that retardation
>voting for trump is voting for corporations
>when Hillary is literally sucking their dicks and begging to give them any favors they could possibly want

Please no. We have enough problems with our own liberals we don't need your.