Not a Trump supporter. In fact I think all of you are the subhuman scum of the planet that will eventually destroy it

Not a Trump supporter. In fact I think all of you are the subhuman scum of the planet that will eventually destroy it.
But...
I am really enjoying the butthurt in the liberal party for not nominating my by Bernie. So I guess I'll hang out here with you guys and bash that bitch Clinton in mutual disrespect. I don't like Trump but she is worse. Also if I may ask, do you think Trump would have won against Bernie? In my opinion, a lot more minorities and youths would have voted, possibly swinging some of the key states into the democrats favor.

agreed to some extent

Cool salt bro

I'm a Trump supporter but I wouldn't have been if Bernie had been Dem nominee.

PA voter as well so...I guess that's a thing this election.

trump would have easily wrecked bernie by having carson as his vp nominee

once the establishment is toppled people like Bernie will actually stand a chance

you should be thanking us really

well, I am all in for civilization, Europe-like nations, but then again; I like culture, landmarks, so it'd be pretty nice if there was that wall that this guy Trump was talking about so its kinda sketchy

Very much believe President Trump would have lost against Bernie. Unless Bernie crashed and burned (no pun intended) after he was the chosen candidate. I wouldn't be angry if Bernie won, because it would have been legit I feel. No shady tactics involved with him.

Also ALEX JONES IS DOING BANE IMITATIONS ON INFOWARS LMAO

Trump would have lost against Bernie. He only won cause the dems threw the independent vote in the trash so they could have Hillary -- the only fucking candidate with a shitty enough record to lose to Donald fucking Trump.

Still gonna neck you on the Day of the Rope

So long as you chose your candidate based on principles and personal alignment I can respect that.

Trump would have won even more of the popular vote since they wouldn't have spent as much rigging Florida if Bernie was the nominee.

You're still a faggot though, did you get enough semen at all your Bernie boyfriend faggot rallys?

Seeing how the rust belt won this election for Trump, yes, I absolutely think Bernie would've won this election against Trump.

Fuck off cunt
We're full

You're a faggot but I switched designations to vote Bernie in the primary, and the party leadership deserve to burn for not picking Bernie.

>Bernouts so butthurt that they gave the election to Trump
What a bunch of bitches.

I think Bernie would have completely destroyed him. I was scared shitless at Bernie. Thanks, Hillary.

Luckily in 4 years both Bernie and Hillary will be drooling uncontrollably and falling asleep randomly. Also he destroyed his credibility and legacy by endorsing Hillary.

LUL

The old jew fart would probably win if he hadn't been cheated by hes democrap buddies

Get off of our bandwagen faggot.

>Also if I may ask, do you think Trump would have won against Bernie?

Judging by the amount of working class white people that turned out to vote, no.

Good luck with those identity politics next election cycle, though.

Bernie was never going to be allowed to be the nominee.

He was simply there as a 'pied piper' to lure in gullible young idealists (bless your hearts, I remember when I was young & stupid) who would then jump on to the Clinton wagon once Bernie endorsed her.

If it makes you feel any better, the outsider candidate did end up winning.