I'm coming to America in a few months for work (Nvidia)

I'm coming to America in a few months for work (Nvidia).

I'm a light skinned sandnigger (can bullshit myself to be southern euro if need be), from a muslim family but not muslim personally.

I'm scared bros, I like Trump but seeing some Trump supporters makes me feel unwanted, I'm just afraid I'm going to get shot by some retard thinking I'm a terrorist or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As an Indian man, shut the fuck up and don't come to California faggot. People like you make this place worse.

my best friend is indian tho I love you guys

Paki engineer in Virginia.

Voted for Trump.

Literally nothing is changing lmao

The idea that minorities are being attacked and intimated because of Trump is an urban legend spread by the far left. Our movement is not about race, national origin, or religion. If you're as a legal immigrant to work and contribute to our country you are more than welcome.

Just be a fucking human. That is all it takes.

Nothing is going to happen, you and every liberal in this country are paranoid

Do you drink alcohol?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Only cure to your condition is drinking bleach I fear.

if you're really not a mudslime then it doesn't matter

You act like all of Trumps support came from "le angry racist white men" meme.

Trump's supports came from ALL types of people, regardless of race or religion. THIS IS WHY HE IS FUCKING WINNING.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw

You'll fit right in with the Mexicans. You might even get a free trip to Mexico as well

I've tried and hated beer. I got retardedly drunk of other shit though, I can't handle it so I don't drink anymore.

First of all, its California. You're fine. Second of all, Trump wont have been able to enforce any policy by the time you're in I'm sure.

People will think you're a Mexican, I'm serious.

switch to AMD and your safety is guaranteed

bitch, unless you're illegal nothing's happening to you. as long as you have a job and don't do any criminal shit you've got nothing to worry about. if anything, you should be glad because with illegal shitters being kicked out it's less people to dirty your rep and make you look bad by being criminals

wear a cross

eat pork

resist snakbarirng

enjoy your stay

would you please ask the top brass over at nvidia to remove some of the bloat from their drivers, tia

Where is this meme coming from that we hate everyone now?

You'll be fine unless some hobo stabs you, don't be scared of us nobody hates you here. It's a meme spread by a political group who wants to make you afraid of us.

Stop buying the liberal bullshit. Trump getting elected doesn't mean it's open season on everything that isn't white.

Don't believe the paranoid people. Pence is a bit of a loony toon but Trump has never been some crazy fascist evil guy. He's an actual New Yorker by the way unlike certain carpetbaggers. He genuinely wants to help people even if some of his policies are misguided.