fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did i do?

i like the shading

cum

Glad to see this thread again. I did a little head drawing from photograpsh. I think it helped my head's look less weird. (These are the photos drawings, by the way)

Draw your OC's squad, Sup Forums

explain please, like a group of my oc's?

Have some Paint doodles I made after a night of binging blackface cartoons.

looks nice bro.
i got this

aye

Hello! Who are you?

just an artist passing through!
;)

another

i still just like drawing monster girls but my sketches have gotten worse

i really like your style

uncensored link please.

Amazing details, user. Are these just pictures of random people you know?

Shading and details are great, I do think that the right foot looks weird, though.

Superb artstyle and choice of filter.

Good work, but I noticed that the image seems to be disturbed off in the neck region.

uncensored version can be found on /ic/

Something I've been wanting to finish for over a year, but I keep pushing it to the side

Late night bump

Basically, yeah.

Sweeto! love how the pencil shading look.

Been taking a lot of art requests on my blog lately, I'm still new to digital art but I feel like I get better with each new pic I finish.

CUTE!

spoilered because boobs, still getting used to using a tablet.

>pixelovely

My man!

A quick Lobo I did.

Seriously, that ginger jewess takes up half the references. Not that I'm complaining.

This was giving me grief but I got it done-ish.

I've been getting back into the swing of drawing for about six months now, I've been meaning to post in one of these

Wip of a char of mine.

Another one. I'm gonna try to leave it at that for now

Quick colors.

A couple of recent random character designs!

That's damn good.
Post profiles if you have any.

These threads don't last as long as theu used to huh

There was a good run where they got zero posts so yeah. Doesn't help there's usually no real feed back here.

jeez these threads are really dying, sooner or later this'll face the same fate as oc threads

Thank you guys!

>Just pictures of random people you know?
No, I used an online practice tool, each of those heads we're about 5 minutes.
I'm just having a hard time putting it into memory. Maybe it's just a matter of practice.

>finally start getting decent
>still constantly compare myself to other people
>start realizing a bunch of little things "good" artists do that annoy the shit out of me
>improvement lately is now based around trying to surpass some of the pretentious dickwads I interact with rather than just the joy of naturally getting better

Is this healthy? I just feel competitive with fucking everyone now and comments that might've been benign just seem patronizing to me now. Like hearing "Hey you're improving" was great when I started but hearing it now just pisses me off because often it comes from the same exact people and they'll never tell me "good job" or anything basic like that it's always seems like some underhanded "I'm still better than you" type comment. Then I start noticing shit like how better artists feel the need to constantly fucking upload their WIPs no matter what it is. Finish the diagram, better upload it. Finish the lines, upload it. Clean the lines up, upload it. Insert colors, upload it. Etc. Then you notice they spam their art fucking everywhere once they're "finished".

TL;DR, I'm starting to notice a lot of talented artists are vain assholes and now I just want to get better than them. Anyone else like this?

I love it

That doesn't sound super healthy but I very rarely have the self-esteem to think I'm all that good so I'm not really all that healthy myself.
I don't think you should be motivated by spite though, when comparing yourself to someone you should probably just be looking for ways that can help you improve rather than ways you can one up them. If they have nothing to offer there's no sense in wasting brainspace on them.
Also you sound kind of paranoid, just take a compliment or ignore them if they're not actually being constructive.

You guys know what, we should make these threads a weekend kind of thing like /coc/. Weekly or bi-weekly

Really nice drawing, as a criticism i can only say that choosing a lighter yellow as outline doesnt look good, i dont know if you tried using a darker line and it did turn up worse than the lighter one but it doesnt look good
You should stop symbol drawing and get rid of that flatness by adding the third dimension mate. Also work on hands, they are really important
Are those cable looking things work as an arm (moving the hands and shit) or just cable thingies that cant move on their own?
That breast plate looks hella uncomfortable, and at her right shoulder the where her deltoid and pec meets looks longer than it should be

>finally start getting decent
>still constantly compare myself to other people
>I just feel competitive with fucking everyone now
This, this, I can totally relate to this!

I always feel sick when someone I admire make it with their work, then think that if I'm feel like this all the time and if I keep having this jealous, paranoid mindset while trying to draw my own things, then I might as well throw in the towel.

Normally his hands are in the proper position, but he can shoot them out. He can still open/close his hands when he shoots them out or use them like a grapple.

Yeah I guess I still got some things to work on, I haven't been practicing for quite a while now, you got any more advice or an image on what I should work on?

>That breast plate looks hella uncomfortable
It supposed to be a few sizes too small.

>her right shoulder the where her deltoid and pec meets looks longer than it should be
Agreed, will have to make some changes. Might help showcase the constriction to the boobs.

cuties

bump

The new issue just came out so might as well repost this

And the cover

is this one also on gumroad ?

Yup.

cool man, your turn aroundtime is commendable. I've been working on one single issue for like 2 months

Take your time, really. I can dish out stuff pretty fast, but mostly cause I want to stick to a schedule so i can train myself.

Do what suits you y'feel me.

Still working on it, but I'm worried about doing the foliage.

This looks really nice. Aside from maybe a bit of texture on the tree and some scatters of grass here and there, what other foliage do you plan on adding? I feel like it looks nearly complete already without hitting that point of being cluttered.

So do you do this digitally and work in the texture or do you do your shit traditionally?

Just some foliage to frame it. Bushes and vines on the edges as well as some branches and vines coming from the stump to wrap around the guy.

what do you guys think about this lil lady?

>lady
Is she a kid?

Looks alright, but I think you should try with using a larger canvas or a sharper brush. These soft lines look blurry and unappealing in my opinion

I'm working on some turnarounds for a 1930s style animation I'll get rolling next year

I think its one of those chroma filters that offsets RGB blending

haha, yeah she's like 12-ish.

More like it's a jpeg and it's compressed.

cum

Please, learn to use the line of action, it kills me to see this awesome style get implmented and people forget the main reason it was so great. Power in the movement.

Guys, check out my OC.

MC loves the feMC. FeMC loves the MC.

The day the two of them decide to confess to each other, they mysteriously find each other's cell phone numbers saved into their phone's contacts list. After some hesitation, a mutual confession occurs after school through phone. Tears of happiness are shed, vows are sworn, and the two decide to meet at the front gates the next day.

But, the next day, MC is rejected by the feMC, who claims she never talked to him before. Strangely enough, the feMC is shown to be going through the same thing, being rejected by MC who treats her like a stranger.

MC and feMC actually inhabit two different universes, and their cell phones are the mediums that connect them. After eventually reaching this conclusion, the two of them make a promise. They will tell each their likes and hates, their daily schedule, everything about themselves, even their deepest secrets, to help each other in their crusade for love. The name of the anime will be Keit-ai!/Cel-love!, in classical punny tradition.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes
>a live-action film

Meme magic is amazing.

Anime Summer 2016 (Orange)

youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Thanks for pointing that out. I was overly concerned with being on-model for the pose on the right which is why it feels so stiff. Here's some looser sketches of the character.

Done.

And by 'done', I mean I'm not going to work on it anymore.

Traditional ink, then digital everything else.

Here's an exercise in masochism for you. I decided to sift through my old drawthread archives and find some of the most hideous, cringiest pieces I dared to post publicly and attempted to redraw them.
Now, part of the point of this was to stick as close to the original as possible, including any awkward poses and style choices I made and attempt to make them look better, or at least work.
Did I succeed? You decide.

Ah yes, re-drawing old shit, a good way to learn and also see how far you've come. I think you did an alright job, especially over that first one.

This is Griffon. (Vulture was taken.) She can smell death. When she's wearing her ratty magic coat, she can smell future death. When she invokes the coat she transforms into a sort of harpy. She does a lot of wilderness search-and-rescue work.

Sup Forumsmrades, I'm not super happy with either of the transformed designs I've tried here; I feel like there's not enough there that either parallels her human appearance (though colors would probably help) or makes her more recognizable than Any Generic Bird Woman. (And the one on the right isn't monstergirl enough.) Thoughts?