How do people not realize that Clark Kent is Clark Kent?

How do people not realize that Clark Kent is Clark Kent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
youtube.com/watch?v=SoTgskfvw2I
youtube.com/watch?v=jIzHgv5Pj48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c

I think he's the Martian Manhunter trying way too hard to fit in

guy has the charisma of a mailbox for one

Is he circumcised?

I think he's Batman

(((Kalel)))

What do you think?

How many reporters do you think you'd recognize by name if you met them face to face?

I can understand most characters not realizing it but whenever it's Lois after she has significant interactions with both it just makes her look stupid

That dweeb Clark? Even if he could fly he'd still find some way to trip over his own feet! Gettouttahere.

How could puny earthlings circumcise kal-el?

Why do you call him dweeb? He is 6'4'' and fucking ripped

If Lois spilled the beans she wouldn't be able to troll the everloving fuck out of Clark anymore. She's the only human in the world that can shitpost superman and get away with it. Luthor would be proud.

Krypton is space jews?

Yeah that's the only real issue.
Like making it an open secret his closest friends all keep among themselves is fine but being genuinely unable to tell is just dumb.
Luthor it works if you go with the theory he's a crazy person who refuses to believe that Superman would stoop to have a secret identity that he doesn't deem worthy.
For your average joe who's only seen Superman in pictures, Clark Kent is just a doughier shorter guy who sorta looks like Superman...but then again most guys kinda look like Superman. Bruce Wayne kinda looks like Superman, do you really think Bruce Wayne is the superhero type?

Kal El in Hebrew means voice of God or something along those lines, and his creators were Jewish, not that Superman could be cut, I doubt Jon and Martha went to the doctor's and asked them to do it with a space rock, and I doubt Krypton would practice it considering how barbaric and how pointless it is

He's built like a bus but it's all just blubber from farm cooking. Don't let his size fool ya the guy's just a big ol' kitten.

>Clark Kent is Clark Kent

Op did you mean to do this? Is everyone else just ignoring your joke?

Of course he's Clark Kent

who did you think he was Superman

That's the fucking point. They couldn't possibly see it because they don't want to. The glasses are irrelevant. You could lose the glasses and still no one would notice because it's just too ridiculous of an idea that your clumsy coworker from the office is a fucking space god who saves the world on a regular basis.

It only seems obvious to us because we already know the truth. But there are plenty of famous murderers and shit who were never caught and still walk around like it's nothing. There's even a video of Henry Cavill walking around TIMES FUCKING SQUARE in a Superman t-shirt and no one notices him, or if they do, they say nothing for fear of looking like a fool for being wrong.

>implying bruce wayne isn't the flash

>How do people not realize that Clark Kent is Clark Kent?
They do, that's why they call him Clark.

Who the hell is Clark Kent?

Superman's boyfriend

>There's even a video of Henry Cavill walking around TIMES FUCKING SQUARE in a Superman t-shirt and no one notices him, or if they do, they say nothing for fear of looking like a fool for being wrong.
This what sold it to me. Sure it's easy to say that we'd totally recognize him but would we really? What stands out about Superman's appearance? He's a brunette with blue eyes, he's fucking generic as hell. The only real stand out feature is the S-curl and Clark doesn't have that.

Because people think, " Wow he looks just like Superman." Not, "Wow he musty be Superman"

Dont have pic but there is a scene in new52 where batman agrees to trust his secret ID to the team if superman does too.
When they find out, everyone reacts with thinks like "I thought he lived in a crystal fortress at the north pole? I never imagined he would have a day job."

Those legs... damn! Lex sure didn't hire her for her brains.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoTgskfvw2I

Hugh Jackman once did the same thing at SD comic con. Walked around dressed as Wolverine from the latest movie. Not only did he not get recognized, somebody even looked at him and said 'meh. Not bad'

Nah, Clark Kent can't be Clark Kent. I saw Clark Kent down at the diner eating a Hoagie the other week and he didn't look nothing like Clark Kent

As I recall, usually it's canon that Lex knows that the evidence all points to Clark Kent being Superman, but he refuses to accept that conclusion based on his own Ego. He just refuses to accept the idea of a powerful alien like Superman willingly disguising themselves as a Beta Male like Clark.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIzHgv5Pj48

He's Tony Stark

Why would anyone suspect?

I always thought most believable explanation was that people didn't know Superman had a secret identity and anyone who saw Clark just assumed it was a crazy coincidence that they looked alike. I don't know if that's ever been in the comics or if it was just someone's headcannon but it was the only explanation that ever seemed believable to me.

Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?

It's very much in the comics. There's no reason for anyone to assume Superman has a secret identity because he wears no mask and his name is very public (Kal-El).

Rich playboy billionaire you know the one who shows up on tmz like every other week

Damn that dude is jacked
What do you think he benches?

Oh, wait, he was the dude who was dating Jezebel Jet, right? The model?

I am more amazed at how Clark doesn't get chased by women in a daily basis
>polite
>honest
>charismatic
>strong
>hard working
>pure to the point of naivete
I mean, even if he is a coward he is still a full package.

No Facebook way back when

Lois scares them off.

How come Lena hasn't figure out that Kara is Supergirl when she's her best(girl)friend but a random stranger did after seeing her a few times?

It's fascinating how good this is. Christopher Reeve really nails the difference between Clark Kent and Superman.

>Clark and Lois have son.
>Suddenly a new Superboy appears.
How dumb can people get?

>Bruce Wayne has new runt son
>suddenly, new midget Robin

Has anyone made-

>the chad clark
>the virgin Superman

Thing yet?

Awesome performance and what Superman is and should be.

>Clark's wife's son

>I thought he lived in a crystal fortress at the north pole?
DOes he ever see Santa?

I'm sure Bruce Wayne's affair with a supervillainess was highly publicised.

>Clark Kent is Clark Kent
Nigga what

Yeah, Bruce has far more chances of getting caught in universes where it's common knowledge that Wayne Enterprises funds Batman (and in those where it isn't the most expensive gadgets should be tracked down to the company).

Then people just have to put two and two together about the billionaire that is hardly around at night and has the same build as Batman.

Kek

Clark Kent is Clark Kent and Superman is Superman.

I miss the bumbling, slouch Clark Kent in modern comics. I think its what sells the difference between Clark Kent and Superman