Why didn't the Globalists/Jews/Clinton Machine rig the election like Alex Jones predicted?

Why didn't the Globalists/Jews/Clinton Machine rig the election like Alex Jones predicted?

they did. and they still lost

To save their own asses and call bs on it down the line.

They cant steal a LANDSLIDE.

Its too obvious.

The only good thing about all of this is I get to see all the SJW scumfucks who've been haunting Sup Forums the past 3-4 years cry their eyes out. Well that and us not getting overrun by mudslimes.

They stole VA, and they are trying to steal NH and ME

this

its not possible to do on a large scale. we know this by the fear they showed when it came to big don

Because Trump cut a deal with them promising not to break up the big banks when the next crisis happens

Obama is still in office till 20 january 2017. Anything can happen until then. It cant be this easy.

#MAGA

This

A lot of people closely watching

I think the goyims would rather just wait another 4-8 years then start a big civil war

And hillary was too BTFO

He won in spite of the rigging. There are tons of reports of Democrats voting more than once, illegals voting without IDs, polling centers in Democrat areas staying open longer than they were supposed to, voting machines turning Trump votes into Hillary votes, Trump votes being thrown away, Republican polling center workers being kicked out so the Democrats can rig away, and suspiciously high Democrat vote totals in certain Democrat counties run by major DNC officials, and of course all the fake polls oversampling Democrats to demoralize Trump voters. We already have tons of proof they rigged the Democratic primary. You can be damn sure there was a ton of Democrat fraud today and in early voting, and yet Trump still won in a landslide. Fuck Democrats and their massive globalist-sponsored corruption.

The world will end soon.

Economic collapse is imminent.

Good luck my friends.

This

They did, but this is 27D chess. They rigged it towards Donald Trump so they can claim he rigged the election. They're going to lock him away in prison and give hillary the presidency.

Because there isn't as much centralized power in the US as you think. I once filed a FOIA to get the E911 system's jurisdiction and actual phone number data from the FCC (federal body with oversight for E911) and they have less information on the states than most private corporations do. Each state still has a lot of autonomy to this day.

President Trump won't leave any votes on the table, crimes of this nature regarding votes will be impossible in the future

Finally someone put this into words

>Economic collapse is imminent.

America will be saved by it's farmers and green backs

drone the pedos

Because Alex Jones is a retard, maybe that's why.

>Economic collapse is imminent.
lmao ok

>believing alex jones

top kek ma dude

You don't need to rig elections when we have mass media. This time the establishment failed with their propaganda.

I've been wondering exactly this, are they planning to kiil him? It would be easy for them to claim that some random and furious inmigrant shot him.

Just wait twenty minutes, kek.

This. Globalists will crash the global economy in retaliation. But we have a better chance of riding it out with the Donald at the helm

Because when we say "elections are rigged" we don't mean the votes means nothing and that some old dudes decide the numbers.
But gerrymandering, making illegals votes, not enforcing ID control, naturalization 2 weeks before the elections and divide and conquer (like using 3rd party to steal votes) is. Couple that with absolutely dishonest media and you have a system that's unfair.

Probably. I don't expect him to make it more than a year.

/thread

You don't remember the time travel user do you?

Didn't you notice they sprayed extra today?

The light show will start. Remember it is fake. Jesus is the only way.

FPBP

They underestimated the people.
simple as that.
its so simple but theyre so removed they cant see it.

/thread

They did on PA. But there were so many Trump voters that he still won.

Trump and his supporters put it out on the forefront and put videos out there so they couldn't be so brazen about ut

Maybe they did...

Bum bum buuuuuuuuummmmmm!

This

This hahaha

It aint over yet Jerome.

republicans also rigged the election in some states by doing everything they can to reduce voter turnout

still glad Trump cucked that bitch, and now for the special investigator he'll hire to cuck her even harder

have a victory fap my friends

You can't fight a war against frogs.

The Amish sending in the cavalry of over 40,000 probably threw even the establishment off.

Nuclear detonation soon.

Or maybe you are falling into a bigger trap with trump and do not realising it, you idiots.

Because both the democratic and republican parties are the handmaidens of international capital and rootless cosmopolitans.

Trump or Clinton, either way we are fucked.

Trump has made too many enemies though. I would not be surprised if there were behind the scenes maneuvering to prevent him from taking office.

It feels fucking awesome to watch Clinton and liberal faggots eat some humble pie though.

t. Sup Forumsack commie

They did rig the machines and they STILL lost

they are also the reason why I have to stay up an extra 5 hours because Pennsylvania doesn't know how to fucking count

Got a sauce there mate?