Dumping a few tears

Dumping a few tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PL_2W-kfats
reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/5byrot/america_go_fuck_yourself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liam?

youtube.com/watch?v=PL_2W-kfats

They deserve this, they have been winning for years, they needed some good ol humble pie

Are you faggots happy with this, now? None of you took it seriously...now we have a cartoon President and a national disgrace.

BTFO

Time to find a real job, CTR.

If you unironically voted for him and believe this was a good choice because of memes, you are an aspie fucking cunt.

I'm so happy

That's not an argument. Are you honestly happy with this? He's a fucking idiot. You are all a fucking disgrace.

HOLY SHIT, I THINK THIS IS A WOMAN WHO VOTED AT THE PRECINCT I WAS WORKING AT.
AHAHHAHAHAHAH!

why are they still there?

>Hillary Clinton Election Suicide Watch Party

>would rather let a crooked criminal under FBI investigation lead your country
I'm in Sweden. I can't vote in America, retard.

That's all for now, maga.

It's funny seeing who the TRUE Racists are in this country. Pro Tip (It isn't white people)

Look at all these people saying fuck white people. Racism is alive and well but it's against the majority.

HNNNG

Considering everything that is white and male has been dragged through the mud every which way for the last 4 years, yeah, it feels pretty good.

Oh fuck off with this "wahh she a criminal" bullshit. That doesn't make a reality TV show charleton fuck worthy of being a President.

>Considering everything that is white and male has been dragged through the mud every which way for the last 4 years
No it hasn't you paranoid fucking child. I literally hate all of you. You didn't help this country.

You gotta come back

bye bye CTR, enjoy these last (You)s

VICTORY!!!!

i did and i do. kiss my ass faggot.

fuck - i need a new folder, just for this

Enjoy seeing the wrong side of the wall.

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/5byrot/america_go_fuck_yourself/

the ass hurt is real

Move here, Swede.
Trump will protect you from the muslim rape gangs.

Dont leave out shota sluts

>Weight watch

Fuck you cunt pieces of faggot shit. You made this election a fucking farce.

Actually it does.

Its funny how you can not comprehend how Trump is the better option - even if he is an orange baboon at times. This pathetic attitude is precisely what cost you the election...

KEK be praised!

Anyone have the fat bastard Cenk meltdown?

Have you been living under a rock? The left has made it clear as day that what they stand for is putting everything that is not white and male above everything that is when it comes to literally every fucking thing, even fucking video games, they wouldn't even let us of our own entertainment for fuck's sake.

This is the exact rhetoric that is wrong with this fucking election. he fact that you can't see that...

It isn't positive for this country.

IM WITH KANYE 2020
KIM KARDASHIAN FIRST LADY OF ASS

>Trump is the better option
This is delusional as all fuck.

Good taste my negro.

wew

that's racist

those pants stretched tight across her hips
hnng

>Being this much of a paranoid aspie
Have fun recorrecting reality to fit your autism.

Oh it's been my plan all along when Trump won. And finally meme magic has come true.

Always wanted to see America, real America. Not Jew York and LA. The North seems like my kind of place. Probably the same climate and Trump friendly.

WOOF!

m-moar?

Also, allegedly 14k people voted for harambe

HAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE

you make being a career politician sound like an attribute. it's not.

KEK

link me that reddit board someone posted earlier that's supposed to be capturing all of our butthurt

Is it now available to be white in you country? Or it still shovinistic?

I can tell that's the kind of bitch who wants to speak to my manager 24/7

fuck her

Just because Hillary sucks, doesn't make Trump better. You fucking retards elected a literal reality TV star...and you think this is an achievement.

Their election watch party has a literal glass ceiling

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

OH GOD THE LIBERAL TEARS. THE SWEET, SWEET LIBERAL FUCKING TEARS.

That is seriously the best part of this whole thing.

These fucking over-emotional children who act like every minor disagreement is the fucking apocalypse finally got bitchslapped on a national level and they don't even know what the fuck to think now.

I can just envision them tearing at their hair and flailing around while their calmer friends try to stop them from hurting themselves, all because THEY DIDN'T WIN AN ELECTION.

Jesus Christ these liberals had it dialed up to 11 and someone had to knock that shit back down to a 3 and Trump is just the man to do it.

so sweet

>Also, allegedly 14k people voted for harambe

wow, so black folks basically shoot themselves in the foot by giving traction to a meme started by racist Instagram profiles

gg no re

Keep posting.

Fucking gold mine here

Kek

It's not fair I wanted to be drafted for a blitzkrieg invasion of Russia, I would have fucked so many qts and then die in the fires of hell for Hillary, and this racist sexist bigot ruined my life

Sup Forums I have never had this much fun

You elected a reality TV star...how autistic do you have to actually be?

the music is better at the crybaby hq tho

Meme this lady

They were each promised a big nigger dick.

Holy fuck electoral college boner

OH SHIT