Something doesn't seem right

Something doesn't seem right.

The media are taking this a little too well.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The media are taking this a little too well.
the fuck are you on about

They want to be on his good side otherwise they go out of business

they are CRYING
ON AIR

Check CNN
I thought they'd be freakin out

Did you expect them to sperg out and shed their human skins in camera?

Yeah, I fully expected Rachel Maddow to hang herself live on TV.

Because they know that you redneck republicans will learn the hard way, Trump is gonna make this country so shit that you guys will snap back to reality soon.

If they had handguns theyd be offing themselves right there in live tv

Who weote the tweet they would hold the election results so they could try to steal it? There was a ss earlier

They probably knew it was coming

No they aren't. They're freaking the fuck out. PA and CA haven't been called because they can't handle all the Red.

Nahh mang, check the digits.

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters

Trump is up in the states that she needs.

>my sides
>in orbit

I kind of wish she would have.

I just woke up. Is it... is... is he really leading?

He's right. No body is flipping out Karl "The Fuck, I rigged those precincts myself" Rove style. It is disconcerting.

What can they do now except try to save face?

they will try to take it well, now that he's won. except people like rachel maddow who just 5 minutes ago blamed the russians.

Well, they all wanted to move to Canada, didn't they? Maybe they should start packing.

I said it on another thread there going to act confused to start more propganda lies. spread it on twitter don't believe the media #DonaldTrumpWonFairSquare

They have to make up for a year plus of shitty coverage and hope the emperor forgives them.

because they weren't given any talking points from the Hillary campaign for if HRC loses and Trump wins.
With nothing to go off of, we end up with people who can finally try to evaluate their cult of personality without pressure or influence.

He just won PA

99%sure of victory

If you're looking for a laugh the daily show is on suicide watch right now

There's this thing called, "damage control"
it aint over till it's over

Shhhhhhhil, go to sleep you arent needed anymore.

the good guys won

CTR BTFO
GG NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING PROUD OF YOU AMERIBROS

MAGA

ES PASSIERT

That's what happens when you KNOW you've been lying 24/7 and your lie is proven wrong.

But Bernie lost.

they fear the rope

They have to start kissing ass or they lose access. Standard faggot playbook.

>Stage 5
>Acceptance

You're out of a job, dude. You failed, Hillary lost, and now all you have is broken pride for being such a fucking loser.

LOL

KILL YOURSELF

I just listened to a talking head on NBC talk for awhile about how Russia rigged the election and grasped at straws to prove it.

Are you kidding? They're producing enough salt to jump-start Portugal's economy.

what media are you watching? it looks like their broadcasting from a funeral.

BTFO FAGGOTS

He's won. It's over.

>I fully expected Rachel Maddow to hang herself live on TV.
It looks like she still might.

Jake Tapper looks like an absolute wreck. He's so hot.

Trump was the controlled opposition all the time.

why actually yes

FNC looks chipper, but this is expected.

The talking heads have been kvetching about trump's win for the last half hour. Some real chicken little shit. World is ending. Pussy grabbing. Meanie talk. It's a fucking joke.

And now they're talking about a rigged election in favor of trump.

What else can they do? They'll be lucky if they're not all sent to prison as it is.

this.

Remember Assange's words.

I'v counted. There is literally no way Hillary can win this.

not really. It's like they are in shock. They actually believed people will believe their bullshit polls and hitpieces

It's like a dream, indeed

A little reality check: do you really believe that the wall will be built?

Assange is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo
TYT are all breaking down, swearing at people, there just fucking losing it and its HILARIOUS

GOD IS WITH US LADS

Especially CNN. They've beem salty since the beginning of vote counting.

Man I bet the young Turks must be losing there fucking minds about now

>cuck
>good guy

A fucking leaf. Enjoy the mass leftard exodus soon to befall Cuckanda

They'll bounce on a nickel and act as if nothing happened. Journalism is a (((((((Jewish))))) business, after all

No they're not, they've been making excuses for hours.

Waiting on FNC. They talk as if he win for hours but haven't called it. My guess is ratings boost.

We don't need a wall, we just want him to make sure there aren't any more muslim immigrants pouring in from your country.

More money in covering Trump's presidency than Clinton's. If they're just interested in money and eyes, they wanted him to win the whole time.

Trump first, Konigsberg second.

yes

On the dawn of the 5th day, Look to the east

Apparently Hillary was opposition controlled by Trump

Literal no logical reason it wouldn't. Not only will it be built, Mexico is going to pay for it.

Kek, I knew they would do this. they go on about how worried they are if Trump doesn't accept the election and calls it rigged and then when they lose they do the same.

Underrated post

C O N T R O L L E D

Normie anchors are already past their bedtime. They're all tired and melancholic.

CNN still had Her ahead like an hour ago.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Every liberal reporter is melting down right now.

>Mexico is going to pay for it
Americans will pay for it through tariffs that will be passed on to consumers

hey fuck you

WATCH FOX FUCKING NEWS YOU IDIOTS!

They want to be oppressed. They want someone else to be in charge, and they want to sit back and complain.

The reason they've been acting up lately is because they've gotten too much of what they said they wanted. It shatters their worldview and their identity.

Their identity is moral superiority. This is the ONLY THING THEY ULTIMATELY CARE ABOUT. If everyone lives happily ever after, they lose their sense of purpose and sense of self. Everything they say and do makes sense through this lens.

It's that your brain can't create detailed parts of your dream, it's a flaw in the matrix.
You are just dreaming, delusional, in comatose, Trump would never win, you are just dreaming his victory, you need to wake up.

Wake up.

CNN is pretty much on suicide watch, but are professionalls. Everyone is stuttering almost every sentence and talking about why Trump won..

Are you serious?

CNN was calling it a "Whitelash" or some shit

>Media taking this too well

you didn't watch the TYT stream did you?

Unless they stop having commercials I will check all the other channels too.

They are Jews, my friend. You can never prove them wrong. You think you have, and they slip right through your grasp and claim the opposite the next day.

Ours doesn't, they're crying and begging to end democracy

They know about the assassination plan.

So has anyone checked out the market?.... went down to its lowest level. They had to stop them from pulling out stock. Tomorrow though it opens and it's going to go even further down. And thats because we chose trump to represent us to the rest of the world. But what ever!! Maken America great again.... I guess..

They don't want to be on the "winning" side.

At NBC they are saying shit like "gotta give him some credit"

They gave some guy who was obviously barely containing a mental breakdown talking about how the generals will refuse his executive orders to deport the Mexicans. The NBC guys looked kind of like...ok we're not doing this now stfu salty man we don't want to lose our jobs...

Nigger i am hearing the reporters hold back their tears.

O P P O S I T I O N?

I think you underestimate how many Americans are waiting to buy in at a fair rate and take back control of our own country.

CLINTON HQ TURNED OFF ELECTION COVERAGE, PODESTA EN ROUTE TO MAKE STATEMENT

What if this was part of the plan all along
Maybe that's just the paranoid conspiracy fag in me but idk

Not in England where they still cry about brexit. They're pooing in their hands and rubbing their faces in it

>he bought into the Trump meme
The worse candidate won. That's all. It's happen before.

Nothing is going to change. Anyone who has half a brain knows this.

Alles ist gut Deutschland

This.

I feel like there's a big "fuck you" coming. Like we'll wake up tomorrow and they'll say "Those didn't count the mail in votes. Hillary actually won."

I'm watching Fox News and they are really displeased, I don't know what you are talking about.