IT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENED

IT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENEDIT HAPPENED

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT
IS
DARK
RED

GAME
IS
OVER

GOD DAMN
IT'S OVER

WE DID IT LADS
WE FUCKING DID IT

bless you brother ive never been so happy

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN JUST MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FUCKING WEW

WE
FUCKING
DID
IT

SOURCE BROTHERS

WEE DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I see a Blue door and I want it Painted RED!

BIGLY

its over

GET FUCKED

That fucking lead.

IT ALL OGRE NOW

gd bless

>CNN BTFO

I didn't think we could do it PA Bros.

LETS GO LADS ODFISJGUPSUIODMNSIPOHNMETR POHRWS[ONDER[TOJNUH[OD'

they said it wouldnt happen

PA REPRESENT

THANK YOU PENNSYLVANIA

I DID THIS

WE DID THIS

TOP KEK

FUCKING MEME MAGIC LADS

Lololololololololoklolo SHADILAY

fantastic,,

I love you all.

I FUCKING DID IT DUDE HOLY SHIT PA IS RED

IT'S OVER
TRUMP WINS

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY!

legit curious, why did they vote for trump?

WE
FUCKING
DID
IT

MAGA

>CNN not calling Pennsylvania for Trump.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: HN+SiD/5) 11/08/16(Tue)23:39:45 No.97307232▶
>MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!.... now canada need to build a wall before all the cuck and SJW flee to our country.. keep your trash plz america
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: +KOe3kg4) 11/08/16(Tue)23:39:57 No.97307352▶
>File: meanwhile at clinton HQ.gif (1.9 MB, 500x275)
> (OP)
>File: 1405618556720.png (233 KB, 620x634)
> Anonymous (ID: jTXSiabb) 11/08/16(Tue)23:29:38 No.97301605 [Reply]▶
>GIVE TRUMP OUR MEME ENERGY
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>31 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.

>theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

I wonder how the south park episode will be

WE DID IT

THE RISING FIRE IS AN INFERNO

>Those digits

We did it brother. PA is finally home.

SHADILAY MY BROTHERS

SHADILAY!

SCHLONGED

Great day to be from PA! One of those bad boys is mine! Love it! All Hail General President Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

Oh how far we've come.

Same with NBC... Something Jewy is going on

HOLY SHIT WE DID IT!!!!!

me too. the title card is something like 'the first gentleman'

OY VEY MEME MAGIC

Yes please

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

SORRY FOR EVER DOUBTING YOU KEK

PRAISE KEK

HELLO PRESIDENT TRUMP

We're hitting levels of meme magic that shouldn't even be possible.

PRAISE KEK!

I'm actually building a shrine to Kek now. I'm going to start ordering materials tomorrow. This is one amazing night after one amazing year.

You make me happy.

Isn't Bill Clinton announced the president? They showed a 30 second clip with PC Principal welcoming the "new president" as Billy boy

we did it

Source? Someone? PLEASE

We've only just begun. The hunt for the pizza partiers goes on. And they'll be nipping at his heels as he enters the office.

PA I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT

YOU REDEEMED YOUR SELF

I FUCKING LOVE YOU PA

YOU GOD DAMN BASTARDS ARE GREAT

I'm laughing maniacally

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Keep pushing for Michigan! We can seal this now! Shadilay!

NICE NICE NICE!

Kek demands payment for his deeds.

>MUH POLLS
>MUH POLLS
>MUH POLLS

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

WE DID IT BROS

It's over. PA puts him at 274. He's President.

Who betted here? I remember an aussie that put like $5k onto trump at 1:5-1:7. Wakey wakey time for dosh

Why still not reported in UK?

Is it 100% confirmed?

Thank you Jesus. Thank you so much.

Next BIG even we see on pol will be Hillary's trail.

The disenfranchisement and the purge of liberals has begun.

America has spoken. It will no longer tolerate millennials and their SJW bullshit. It will no longer tolerate uppity negroes with their BLM "and sheit". It will no longer tolerate feminism and stupid female logic/emotions. It will no longer tolerate PC culture and (((those))) who made it. It will no longer tolerate (((media))) and (((academia))). It is a mandate to openly and viciously oppose the "undesirables" of American society to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, Sup Forums. America has given you the license to BE ALL YOU CAN BE. It is time to rise and burn this motherfucker down, and from its ashes a stronger America will rise.

Are you ready?

posting int this historical thread MAGA

Brexit 2.0!

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
>THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

TRUMP WON PENNSYLVANIA

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

REMINDER TO PRAISE KEK

BUT TO ALSO PRAISE OUR AMISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS

GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE

This needs to be the song in the victory thread

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Did anyone watching this notice the liberal damage control on the description for Pennsylvania? I remember at the start of the night the description said that Clinton was going to win the state.

I wish I took screencaps of the original description.

ITS STILL NOT OVER KEEP GOING!

IT'S 4PM HERE, THAT CUNT PROBABLY ALREADY GETTING HIS DOSH

FUCK I SHOULD HAVE BET FUCK

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

PA fag here, I feel proud that I did my part making america great again

>MFW I wore red and on line was another red wearing trumper

Pennsylvania has tons of white working class people who were fucked by NAFTA from Bill Clinton, tons of factories in PA have gone out of business, and wages are way down in the state from 17 years ago

HE IS LITERALLY UNSTUMPABLE
YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

There were local volunteers in Pensylvania who worked really hard to make this happen.
"Women for trump" was one of them.

My deepest respect to them. It's not easy to flip over a state in the Electorate college.
It's hard, and psychologically hard when you have all the odds against you.

Where were you when the Amish saved the Western civilization ??

I am so proud of my state right now.

nafta was in fucking 94 though. why wait this long?

Well done guys. Goodbye planet earth, nice knowing you. But hey it'll be alright for you guys since you live in an alternate reality where climate change doesn't exist. But hey, you know how to conjure the powers of a meme god. Got to give you credit for that. Even if you do it to destroy the world you live in.

>THE ENTS ARE GOING TO WAR

>tfw you were part of the image board that literally memed a candidate to the presidency

Been an honor lads

The effects of NAFTA weren't immediate, but over its history it has destroyed manufacturing in the US. If you ever go to PA, you'll drive past tons of abandoned factories and ghost towns. The people who worked in those factories are evidently not too happy.

>they're still not calling WI

IT'S LIKE 4% DOWN AT 97% REPORTING

I live in a canadian province that was whole heartedly fucked as well, particularly for coal mining and for milling

Trump is pro environment.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You know when you all started talking about PA going red I thought it was just a joke. One of your memes. Like how TX will go blue.
What have you all done.

PORTUNON WAS RIGHT

GOOD GOD