WHAT THE FUCK?!

WHY IS DONALD TRUMP ABOUT TO WIN? HOW?! NEARLY EVERY SINGLE POLL SHOWED HILLARY IN THE LEAD, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WHY DID YOU FUCKERS ELECT A RETARD CANDIDATE? HILLARY UNDOUBTEDLY WON ALL DEBATES, HAVE YOU SEEN TRUMP'S DICTION? BIGLY? IS THAT THE BEST HE CAN LITERALLY COME UP WITH? TRUMP WILL DESTROY THIS COUNTRY, ALL OF YOU GAS YOURSELVES NOW!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silent majority.

>trusting the media polls.

Your fucking stupid

yes all those completely unbiased (((polls))) how could they be wrong

The power of collective resentment.

Mainstream politics is a run-on joke; this is the punchline.

Fuck politics, fuck career politicians.

I can't believe it was real. I'd be eating my hat if I had one.

Looks like the pot calling the kettle black

WHAT'S THE FUCKING CHANCE THAT 90% OF THE POLLS WERE WRONG?

Sjw media will surely show unbiased news

It's called the crooked media OP. And it just got
B T F O
T
F
O

>Your fucking stupid
>Your

It's over, shill. It's over.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VocalMinority

BECAUSE THE NEWS AND MSM LIED

Trusting kike-media /0

The silent working class is never polled.

pretty good chance when they're biased and manipulated

all the unbiased polls were right on the money...
So I would wager a fair bit of money.

I will be basking in the gentle radiance of a million butthurt liberals for the rest of time

>NEARLY EVERY SINGLE POLL SHOWED HILLARY IN THE LEAD, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
"Haha, drumpfkins are stupid conspiracy nuts if they say polls are rigged"
"Hey, how the fuck did he win despite our polls showing he wouldn't?"

Will libs ever connect the dots?

The presidential election is very simple.

People tend to pick the more interesting candidate, not the more qualified one.

Obama won because he was more interesting than McCain and Romney, not because he's a better politician or a better person than them.

Same thing goes for Trump. He's the more interesting choice and Hillary is literally a bore.

>media extremely shills against one party
>wonders why voters of this party don't answer in their polls
pretty high

Because fuck you, that's why.

Instructions for getting a poll in your favor:

If you're a Democrat, call a lot of people in Northeast area codes. If you're a Republican, call a lot of people in rural areas, anywhere.

Polls are a joke.

IT WAS MY TURN

this is lie brexit

shy tory syndrome motherfucker, MAGA

(((polls)))

People seem to have forgotten that Sup Forums is always right.

Silent majority, same thing that happened with Brexit

Sounds like they were almost.... rigged.

Look at the big number of undecideds, even in the last polls.

How could so many people be undecided about someone like Trump?

Lefties shouted down Trump supporters, called them names, threw eggs at them, beat them up, and a certain number of Trump supporters just turned around, didn't talk about what they were going to do, and just did it. It was obvious the left didn't want discussion and wanted to shame people, so those supporters just kept to themselves.

America has rejected the institutionalized corruption that is Hillary Clinton and the DNC. Also their lapdog media has been fully exposed.

You should be glad, user. Today is a turning point.

Kek wills it
The fire rises

I-I don't know.

JOSEEEE CAN YOU SEEEEEE

OVER THE WALL TRU UH UMP BUILTTTT!

WE WON WE WON FUCK YEAH

MAGA
AGA
GA
AMERICATHINKSHILLARYISSHIT
Ga
AGA
MAGA

>trusting the Lügenpresse

That was your first mistake, senpai.

the polls were rigged folks

it's almost as if the media has a specific bias

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR FUCKING EVER.

WHEN ASKED in polls, people would vote Hillary. But people were never actually going to get off their ass and go vote for her. People vote Trump because they LOVE Trump. People vote Hillary because they don't want Trump to be the president. Those are 2 very different motivating factors.

meme magic
praise kek

>Will libs ever connect the dots?
Probably not

>believing in polls
>believing in propaganda

MAGA MOTHERFUCKER

HAHAHAHAHA Look at the emails chump, dude litterally got caught sending dic pics while having classified info on computer how can I vote democrat

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>BTFO

FAGGOT TRUSTING SYSTEMIC POLLS

(((They))) lie, your (((professors))) lie and you are gullible enough to lap it all up like the good little indoctrinated swine that you are.

A good complacent useful idiot.

feels good man

The Donald warned you. The Sup Forums are rigged :D :D :D :D

PRAISE PEPE!

HEIL TRUMP!

This

I go to Penn State, can't wait to go to my political science and economics classes tomorrow to see the freakout.

TREMENDOUS

WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN COME SHOW YOU WHY AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN, YOU CUM GUZZLING SHIT SLURPING NIGGERFAGGOT

>
I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? She's against one of the worst candidates in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the asshole didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just got Nevada, just like Obama did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hilldawg topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Democrats because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ducking teams on the board, like I give a shit. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. you. You are nothing. I'm with her

Hahahahah

Get off of Sup Forums you complete fucking retard.

Looking at the actual results, I'd say there's a 100% chance they were wrong.

Mmmmm, delicious libtard tears.
Drink up! Drown your sorrow. Go ahead and finish the whole bottle!

100%, apparently

When they all intentionally heavily oversample Democrats to demoralize Trump voters

we made this happen together

we stood up to the frauds in power

we made america great again, one vote at a time

praise kek

well as you know, according to your own logic, voter fraud doesnt exist. . . just a myth

>trusting der Lügenpresse
>ever

He won BIG LEAGUE.

Good point

GET FUCKED SHILL

>That post
>that image

Go back to Sup Forums you autistic manchild. Politics is too grown up for you.

Need a tissue?

IT'S OVER CTR
YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO KILL YOURSELF VIA 5 GUNSHOTS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD IN

kill yourself hirschlet

Really? the Working class people who got shit to do didn't go to Huffington Post to vote in online polls?

*SLURP*
AHHHHHHHHH
*SLURP*
AHHHHHH
Oh this? This is my vintage Jug of Liberal tears, filled from the finest nu-males, cucks, and sjws.
*GULP GULP GULP*
Exquisite, Would anyone like a cup?

HERE COME DAT GARY

viva la trump

"than they", not "than them".

Crooked polls.

Trump was right.

He's going to keep winning, now he's going to make sure America keeps winning.

How hard is this for you Hillshills to understand?

Didn't think you hillary faggots would show your faces back here on Sup Forums
Ha! still a smug piece of dogshit? I fucking love this

I voted for Pence, not for Trump.
And if you think only retards would vote against Hillary, I politely endorse that you go fuck yourself.

The amount of assmad this is generating already will fuel the birth of a thousand suns.

STAY MAD LOL

WHOA! WE GOT DA QUEEN OF DENIAL HERE, BOYS!

You know how you always wanted to see Charlie Brown kick Lucy in the face?

Or Wiley Coyote catch the Road Runner?

Or Tom eat Jerry's smug bitch ass?

It's like that.

Hillary's stupid smug laugh sunk her.

She just made it too delicious to vote against her.

>Media shills and rigs polls to predict landslide hill victory
>democrats don't bother to vote assuming landslide victory
>hillary gets TRUMPED.com
amazing god bless the corrupt media, you built this grave

Oh wow, how can the polls that polled Hillary supporters show that most Hillary supporters will vote for Hillary?

TRUMP WON PA ACCORDING TO AP AND NYT

>poll
Get fucked you goddamn prick

Cry moar.

Note: Trump also won plurality (almost majority) on the popular vote as well. Not just an Elector thing.

Just like the UK election you noob...

Have you learnt nothing you stupid bleeding heart liberal?!

Thank God for Trump - Lets make America great again; I might even buy a house there.

Praise kek.

WPWW 1488

Never doubt meme magic, my friend. I did once. But never again.

This is honestly beyond me, me and my fucking life contrasted with this is too far, i cant explain the share amount of thinking i FEEL

TFW TRUMP WINS

We are bunch of retards.

Found a guy in denial.
Democrats are good at hustling up voters, Yeah, I'll give you that.
As an actual party? No....

Favorite pic so far nothing but miserable cucks and boy is it glorious

Pretty much this. The progressives were being assholes and after calling everyone racists and sexists for who knows how long, the people they insulted just silently built and built until there was enough of them to make a huge difference.

DONT LET PODESTA CAST A SPELL ON YOU CHANGE THE channel

polls were rigged.

probably because people don't like telling strangers on the phone that they are voting for a candidate that is being called "Hitler" all the time.

think of the people that are actually taking the time to poll

S I L E N T M A J O R I T Y
I
L
E
N
T

M
A
J
O
R
I
T
Y

You have been feed mass-manufactured lies and believed it because you lack objective reasoning. Either commit suicide or use this as an opportunity to take a long hard look at yourself and mature as a human being capable of thinking of one's self.

Brexit