youtu.be/i3MXiTeH_Pg?t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=-vq7zwElSmQ
youtu.be/ZIbBubWdKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=Aldf3HhpMjY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>CNN still hasnt called WI

ahahaha hacks

we did it senpai

That just won him the presidency right there.

We did it lads

Im crying

Bucks County, here. Glad we saved Western Civilization from regressives and the elite

Today Republicanism died in the US with an applause of the people. The United States officially no longer exists.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DID IT

Donald Trump is President of the United States

PROUD TO BE IN PA RIGHT NOW

CELEBRATE GOOD MEMES COME ON

They haven't called WI or AZ either. It isn't over until the candidates say it's over.

Those beautiful bastards.

APOLOGIZE TO WI AND PA RIGHT FUCKING NOW

hahahahahaha suck my dick Padme

My niggers I've never felt this way I wanna hug you all.

Here here, lad.

*hugs*

HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN

youtu.be/i3MXiTeH_Pg?t=76

IM PROUD TO BE FROM PA FOR ONCE. GOOOOOOOOOOOO PENNSLYTUCKYYYYY

MAD AS FUCK ROFLMAO

What a time to be alive

: ' )

WE WON NIGGAS

youtube.com/watch?v=-vq7zwElSmQ

PRAISE KEK

WE DID IT BROS

tip top kek

>objective journalism

to be fair the result was well within the MOE

Well, congratulations, faggots. Your meme game was the best, no shame in admitting that.

Sorry I doubted you. Shadilay my brothers.

Just
More
State

Holy shit we did it

GG NO RE

I LOVE YOU GUYS

I'm sorry

FOX HAS TRUMP AT 254 AND HASNT CALLED PA YET

ITS FUCKING OVER

I'm still in shock.
I can't believe we fucking did it.
I love you, anons.

TRUMP SINCE THE BEGINNING

Thank you Pennsylvania bros.

Thank you.

IT'S FUCKING OVER. WE WON BROTHERS!

YOU DID IT YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS!
ALL PRAISE KEK!
THE KEK IS REAL!
SHADILAY!

C C C C C COMBO BREAKER

when are the victory/concession speeches?

not tonight now surely

sorry

WISCONSIN HERE.
YOU SAID WE WERE KEKS
YOU SAID WE WOULD GO BLUE

WE WENT RED AND ARE BASED AS FUCK AND ANY REAL AMERICAN WELL CELEBRATE US BY EATING SOME FUCKING CHEESE AND DRINKING A FUCKING BEER RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

EZ

88 years. Its been 88 years since the Republican party controlled the Presidency, the Senate, and the House.

PAINT IT RED DONALD

GET YOUR MONEY READY PACO

THANK YOU PENNSYLVANIA

THANK YOU, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS!

I guess these are the trump tears people were talking about. Tears of joy.

WHY IS BBC SO SLOW TO UPDATE

WE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW

Nevada is about to flip. Haha landslide.

Politico is calling PA for him too.

AUSTRALIA HAS ONLY HAS BANTZ

AMERICA'S SHITPOSTING CHANGES THE FABRIC OF REALITY ITSELF.

AMERICA IS FAVORED BY KEK

Wtf man
This wasn't supposed to happen

Seriously, this shit is messed up!!!

I don't want to get my hopes up too soon, but this is great.

WEEEEEW

Thank yoo Jessica Raine Moser from Scranton. You made the right choice.

BUILD. THE. WALL.

We put Trump over the top.

I cannot fucking believe this.

This is the happiest day of my life. So fucking proud to be Pennsylvanian right now.

I ... never actually doubted you. Pennsylvania? Yeah--that one was just icing on the cake. Thanks Wisconsin; thanks Pennsylvania.

Dear, Libs/Dems/Progressives/SJW
KYS!!!
Sincerely, user

>CNN still hasn't called PA

childish desu senpai

s-sorry

>Brexit
>Trump wins

How did you do it Sup Forums?

Why did this take so fucking long?

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? She's against one of the worst candidates in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the asshole didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just got Nevada, just like Obama did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hilldawg topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Democrats because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ducking teams on the board, like I give a shit. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. you. You are nothing. I'm with her

I'M SORRY

COME ON WISCONSIN

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

I am so sorry.
Truly cheeseheads are the most powerful race in the world.

That's what I'm thinking, still rambling on about hardcore Killary supporters

I'll cherish this image.

>immediately call Hawaii even with 10% counted
>Alaska still not called with Trump having a 20 point lead

Media waiting until the last fucking second to blow itself away. This is amazing.

We did it lads.

I fucking love Mike Pence he is so high energy

Pa here guys. The coal, gas, and steel guys came out and took it, because we hate these assholes. Pa, I am proud of our state. We beat the cities. Congratulations.

PA here. Voted Trump.

Legit thought we'd lose this state. Surrounded by Shills on all sides.

I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU KEK! PLEASE FORGIVE!

Sorry to ruin your copypasta bud, but she did lose.

Wisconsin and PA put him over the top.

/WE/ didn't do a fucking thing.

You rusty bastards came through for us all.

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Terrific!

youtu.be/ZIbBubWdKXg

What the fuck are they doing, no PA announcement, no Alaska announcement.

tl;dr

youtube.com/watch?v=Aldf3HhpMjY&feature=youtu.be
BUT HILLDAWG LANDSLIDE...

>I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? She's against one of the worst candidates in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the asshole didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just got Nevada, just like Obama did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hilldawg topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Democrats because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ducking teams on the board, like I give a shit. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. you. You are nothing. I'm with her

I FEEL YOU SUCKING ON MY DICK
FEELSOGOOD

>"CONGRATULATIONS DAHNALD"

tfw my vote made history

OI YOU FUCKS

WHEN ARE THE VICTORY/CONCESSION SPEECHES????

ITS 7AM AND MY EYES ARE ABOUT TO FALL OUT

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

This is fresh from fivethirtyeight:

Sorry friends

Speech WHEN?????

God damn I love you so much Sup Forums!

I can't believe it actually happened