Star vs the Forces of Evil prediction thread

What do ya’ll think is gonna happen next when the hiatus is done? Post your thoughts or shitpost I don’t care.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!F11WXbJb!Jf4lz2cQELpqS_sy9pTtYw
youtube.com/watch?v=OM1vDokcQWQ&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heinus is the villain, but Star defuses the situation by reintroducing her to her mother. Touching reunion, creepy art. Also Marco is single again.

Yeah I do see that happening but I think medeora is going to be s but more pissed off though, and yeah they’re gonna stretch out marco’s relationships with people a lot

THICC

Going by the last 10 episodes the next 7 will be lame as hell

I think Heinous will end up becoming the queen. Because she is the daughter of Eclipsa, if Eclipsa is found not guilty in the trial then she will be legally the proper heir to the throne and Moon will be forced out. Unintended consequence of Star's demand for justice. I think Eclipsa will turn out to be evil. Like she was not always evil but was driven to it when no one understood her love for a monster, and started using magic for dark purposes. She will seek revenge against her Mewman subjects. She will eventually be defeated and killed, but then Heinous will be the heir. She will have become good by that time. She will be the only one who can unite monsters and Mewmans since she is both. Star won't mind because she doesn't want to be queen, she will go back to earth with Marco.

Does Marco hate Tom now solely for ruining his hoodie?

Meteora busts in on Eclipsa's trial and boss fight occurs. Eclipsa probably puts a stop to the whole debacle surprisingly but this event leads to lots of waves with people finding out that monsters technically have claim to the crown.

Meteora becomes recognized as royalty and helps lead the monsters, moving into the ruins of the old monster castle which is rebuilt

Probably bad accident involving Dark Magic during some boss fight leading to Star going to Eclipsa for teaching

Corrupt Star

stuff like that

Also on that note there's no real point in making specific predictions, because the newest episodes ensure every new plot development will be based on some never-before-seen element only introduced in the same episode in which said new element moves the plot half an inch forward, and/or also based on another new major plot or characterization development that conveniently happened offscreen and in between episodes

How the fuck did this show actually regress from the S2 storytelling method

Also I think Toffee will return. There is no other reason they would make a point to show us his eye still exists and is being kept by Ludo, after they already showed him regrow from a finger.

Fuck Starco fags. Jarco is endgame.

I'm somehow convinced that Toffee and Marco have some sort of connection. I can't tell what it is but I'm sure of it.

Eclipsa's corrupting of Glossaryck pays off in some way

reminder

Reminder that Jackie sucks?

Yeah we know, dude.

no one fucks with his hoodie
no one

marco gets raped on screen

It will be glorious Jackie return. She will be revealed as a mermaid magical princess, promoted to the main character, she will reform Marco from being a bitchboy and marry him.

It's good to have dreams but expecting wallpaper-bitch to make a comeback and have any semblance of importance is just you being in denial.

>Boyfriend doesn't love me, he's stuck in the past
>He tried for me, but he doesn't want to let go
>I'll do the right thing and break it off. It's best for both of us

Yeah, that Jackie sure is a piece of shit huh?

Before any insinuations are made, I'm a starco fag

Blessing this thread

How dare you Louis De Funes me?

Also, I didn't say she was a bad person, I just said she sucks as a character because her only purpose was "marco's long-term crush" and now that she has fulfilled her role, she'll never again be relevant to the show.

it still hurt my dude...

How is she bitch? What was that bitchy thing she ever done?

Actually, what you said was...
"Reminder that Jackie sucks?

Yeah we know, dude."

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! JACKIE IS A BITCH! I HATE HER!

its not because she reminds me of my ex... and let me down gently... still... fuck you bitch!

I didn't know that having a purpose is a crime. Thanks for enlightening me.

>Having a purpose is a crime

Putting words in other people's mouth.
My point is: The whole point of Jackie's existence in this show was to server as token-girl-interest-for-main-character and that's what pisses me off, because she could have been so much more.

I'm gonna go in the opposite direction. Star will TRY to do that, but she'll let Eclipsa know before she has an actual plan and it'll all just go to shit. Because now instead of someone who's got nothing but a garden, she has a daughter out in the world who's almost alone, terrified, and hunted. She has something to lose and a motivation to act.

Eclipsa can teach Meteora and suddenly there'll be two magic enemies backed by a large monster. That'll be something that can make basically any other group VERY nervous.

> The whole point of Jackie's existence in this show was to server as token-girl-interest-for-main-character
She was not token. She almost exclusively had on-screen romance with mc. It's big in that type of show.
> because she could have been so much more.
For example?

Post Mewmen who need the BMC

>I think Heinous will end up becoming the queen. Because she is the daughter of Eclipsa, if Eclipsa is found not guilty in the trial then she will be legally the proper heir to the throne and Moon will be forced out.

I don't think she will become queen, but she will make a bid for it. Heinous will rally monsters against Mewni, reminding them of they were here first and Mewmen need to GIVE BACK CLAY! Which would throw a monkey wrench into Star's goal of peace and set up the conflict of season 4.

Remember when people used to think Toffee was Marco from the future? I don't think they have an actual connection, but they are meant to have some parallels like Star and Ludo.

There is sort of the similar parallel going on with Star/Mina and Marco/Sensei, where they were both "loser" versions of the protags but aged up. Well, it turned out that Mina was still a crazy hobo, but a crazy hobo who could fuck you up.

>Eclipsa can teach Meteora and suddenly there'll be two magic enemies backed by a large monster.

Does this mean Eclipsa would steal the wand? I think the way magic works with the Butterflies is that the wand is sort of like their "training wheels" and they can't properly use magic without learning how to use the wand first.

Even if the wand is stolen, Star has her golden form as well as more training and perhaps more raw talent, so she can still fight Meteora with a wand.

Heinous has never shown desire to be a quean.

Heinous had been brainwashed this entire time, there is no telling what she might want now that she knows her real identity.

To become a queen Meteora should get rid of Star. After all, the first Eclipsa's daughter and her offsprings were the rightful heiresses of the throne

Go to sleep again.

>Does this mean Eclipsa would steal the wand?

Star doesn't really need the wand, or any equipment, to do most of her shit by now. She's at the point where the training wheels are mostly decorative and she can handle it herself.

Star has life five people backing her up with their own crazy ass powers, gear, and abilities, and there needs to be an escalation to keep the story interesting. Losing the wand and having everything go to hell is a good way to change it.

Though on that note I wonder if Ludo will be involved at any point. Dude has at least mastered one spell and is digging deep enough into himself that he may not need the wand either.

I think that Star is gonna use "dipping down" in battles soon and because of this wand will be given to some other character. Possibly Marco since he can use it. Though i personally would like to see Ludo mastering some more spells.

>Marco turns out to be Meteora's grandson
>Star tries to unite the Mewmans and Monsters but fails
>Marco is influenced to lead the Monsters to take over Butterfly Kingdom
>Star has no choice but to lead the Mewmans to defend her family's history
>Star vs Marco for the fate of Mewni
This is endgame.

Unless you are referring to Ludo finding himself in the void of space then it's not likely that will happen since monsters apparently can't use magic and that's why he wanted the wand in the first place

:3

Star fucks with his hoodie

I just realized there was a new episode last weekend. Does anyone have a dailymotion or vid.me link?

Here is the link that was in the last thread for the mega
mega.nz/#F!F11WXbJb!Jf4lz2cQELpqS_sy9pTtYw
and here is something to set the mood,but please first watch the episodes then the song
youtube.com/watch?v=OM1vDokcQWQ&t=1s
¡FELIZ DIA DEL TRONQUILLO!

where's 720p direct downloads? I don't want 1080p and I don't want streaming sites.

Than look for your own shit faggot

I did! I couldn't find any! Thanks! I love you too!

Holy shit! Life is rough, good luck then, love you too

I think Star only likes Marco for his hoodie

In the opening, Marco is besides Kelly while Tom besides Janna with Star standing between Tom and Marco.

While Star's position is an obvious allusion to her triangle between Tom and Marco.

There is another conclusion that can be taken from the cast arrangement.

Tom will cuck Star with Janna and Marco will cuck Star with Kelly.

Star will end up season 3 alone in despair.

You are forgetting Ponyhead.Season 3 ends with from chilhood friends to lovers.

And then it ends with unity between the monsters and mewmans with a royal marriage.

We all happy.

Except Jackie.

Stony is the OTP

the scent of burning hair

Has anyone drawn janna with her "You Tired" star yet?

knowing that marco imported some stuff from earth ( and i dont get why he need to import when he can make a easy 5 minutes travel to earth) , i thik if theres someone on earth working in a secret way supplying all kinds of earth material to other dimensions..

You know, in three years lurking this shit, lesbians and gays become tiresome and lazy. Anything better in your archive, lad?

What do you have in mind?
Marco didn't imported it himself, there are importers maybe because there are good products that mewmans like, cereal for example

Jackie will be very happy on earth when monsters aren't turning mewni into sweden and she's on earth, best girl gets last laught

*When monsters are turning mewni into sweden

Jackie doesn't need to return, she's already perfect and better than all the other girls and the writers who are envious of such perfection would ruin her.

Dead-Carl does good work.

Is Star the ultimate cuckold?

You might not know this yet, but starkie is actual endgame

>

Star is pure, jackie is pure, put them together and you get double the purity.

I think the a villain getting the wand would be more likely since it both raises the stakes as well as gives Star a foe that count stand more evenly against her.

I think if Ludo gets involved, it'd be like his first season appearance: as a leader of monsters. But this time in a more capable capacity.

Ludo isn't coming back. He wants to float in the void for all eternity and he went willingly.

But Star goes out with a literal demon spawn while Jackie dated a Chicano. Who’s the greater evil here?

Star, who sperged out her feelings for a chicano right in front of everyone and even got a song dedicated to it.

Starco as endgame plz

>do they float
>yes, we all float

Jackiebros and starbros are good friends

is that a reference or something

It.

>There are "people" in this very general who don't think a yuri ship is the absolute best ship
Why are they allowed to post their trash opinions here?

imagine kelly

...WITH A NOSE

Someone post all the Janna greentexts please.

yum

Jackie is literally pure, she's the purest purity to ever show how pure she is

jackiebros and starbros can be bros, but not with starkiefags. it's absolutely heretical

I just think its cute

don't you know user?
yuri is the purest, but it can't happen here unfortunately. Nefcy won't allow it

But she allowed gays and lesbians making out in just friends

those are non important characters tho. the main girl and the best girl can't possibly get together here

She might decide the third option, starkie.

>Replace Marco with Jackie
How different would the show be?

Sup Forums would unironically love this show up till season 3

Rumor #2 will be releases this Friday!
and a Bandwagon #3 has a tentatice date for th 16th (last comic of the year) will come with a set of covers for future proyects in 2018!
Blogposting in spoilers so you guys can ignore it.
Well guys seems like shit is going to hit the fan really hard on my life, so I was thinking of doing a holiday drawing sale or some shit like that after Rumor 2 release, $5 or $8 for drawings at the same level of the comic pages, idk what it's the best, I'm sorry for making this post

Imagine pure relationship steadily developing without love triangles, cuckening, restarts and autism through 4 seasons from sympathy to perfect, strong and passionate love.

Instead of the safe kid you would have the lazy kid

DELET THIS

Where is Kellkie? wtf

You know it...

>>Star vs Marco for the fate of Mewni
>This is endgame.
Star vs Marco, sexually