FUCK YOU CTR, FUCK YOU HILLARY, FUCK YOU ALL

WE DID IT

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!

TRUMP TOWER GAVE MY CANCER RIDDEN MOTHER LIFE!

HE'S GOING TO WIN ALASKA NEXT
IT WILL BE 267/270

we made America great again

They sold their souls for $0.05 per shitpost

All CTR are being ritually sacrificed to Moloch as we speak. They're all loose ends. Plus Moloch demands payment for seeking his favor and failing to deliver.

Dear god almighty god, it is a great time to be alive. Make America Great Again homeys. Rest my sons. Job well done.

FOX hasnt called it yet though

MAGA
A
G
A

he's already gotten wisconsin.

All that money, all the ads and the celebrity endorsements. Joss whedon and fucking iron man, they blew it. Her whole fucking career

EVERYTHING IS GOING ON AS PLANNED

TEH WORLD HATES YOU AMERICA

WE ENGINEERED YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION

WE WILL COLLECT YOUR PIECES

ONE
LAST
PUSH
HNNNNG

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

+70000 votes in MI

+50000 votes in PA

Trump HQ crowd is shouting "CALL IT!" at the Fox reporter

MI is still holding the line at ~2%, only 10% more to report and theres still an entire red county not reported, send them your memes, we don't just want to win we want to get 300+ electoral, 320+ electoral, fuck it, as many as we fucking can, stick an iron rod up their globalist faggot asses

SIX FOR MAGA
HILLARY BTFO

RED WHITE BLUE'S IN SKY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

traditional GOP is destroyed

RELEASE ALL DOOMPAULS

I DON'T SEE 270 LETS WAIT AND CHANNEL MEMEMAGIC!!!

Victory is ours!
The tears of our duplicitous enemies taste so sweet!

FUCK YOU ROTTEN SHILLS
FUCK YOU CRIMINAL CTR
FUCK YOU GEORGE SOROS

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BOOOOOIIIIII

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I like americans you are cool people

I love every single one of you faggots

Wait for the announcement. I can't wait for the victory collage.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? She's against one of the worst candidates in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the asshole didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just got Nevada, just like Obama did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hilldawg topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Democrats because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ducking teams on the board, like I give a shit. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard: Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. you. You are nothing. I'm with her.

WE ACTUALLY DID IT
WE SAVED THE WHITE RACE, THE WEST, 1ST WORLD COUNTRIES, TEXAS, FRANCE, GERMANY ETC ETC

It's. Not. Over. Wait til 270 then celebrate.

YO ADRIAN WE DID ITTTTTTTTTTT

also dubbbbs

cuck

They came in here and they threatened us, they call us stupid. They infiltrated our home that some of us have called home for 9 years.

And we grabbed them, bent them over and fucked them. GREAT JOB EVERYONE, GREAT JOB DEALING WITH THIS HORSESHIT AND PERSERVERING!

I LOVE YOU FUCKERS AND IT WAS AN HONOR TO POST ALONGSIDE YOU. (it was never shitposting)

I've been waiting for this since Charlotte. We need to begin another heavy push of support for LEO at local/fed levels.

Call PDs to find out what they like to eat and phone in a $50 order for whoever's on shift.

Stand between police and rioters to insulate police.

Phone in support to your government representatives to allow police to immediately put down any riot. Cops have their hands cuffed by pathetic politicians.

Reach out to our black American brothers and sisters with clear headed brothers like youtube.com/watch?v=CbPaczyqi0U

Hes already won. Fox called wisconsin. So now that pa is called its fucking over

Fox reporter: "Hillary will go down in history as the first women to lo-,... uh... to be be nominated by a major party to to run for President."

kek

Pennsylvania was called for Trumpet.

It is done. Frogs settle down unto the earth!!!

I am so proud of you guys.

Is this the very last CTR employee?

What a rare sight, like an extinct animal.

catch it in a Pokeball!

Thank you, and God bless America!

YOU GLORIOUS FUCKING BASTARDS, I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU! FUCKING YES! THIS IS BREXIT 2.0, BUT BIGGER AND BETTER!

You burgers have made my fucking YEAR! First Brexit, now Trump. God lord the salt will be real. I love you all, I really, really do.

Seattle-user here.

God bless you all.

I love you too fucking leaf

muh dick is dimonds

>WE DID IT
Not us. KEK did it. Praise KEK and let's not forget his divine power.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? She's against one of the worst candidates in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the asshole didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just got Nevada, just like Obama did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hilldawg topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Democrats because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ducking teams on the board, like I give a shit. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you. you're always right at getting it wrong. you. You are nothing. I'm with her.

Lads, it's been a pleasure memeing with you over the last year.

We fucking did it, you deserve this Ameribros.

Have a cold one for me.

SUCK A DICK CTR & SHILLFAGS

Just wait until Hillary goes down as the co-ruler of a criminal syndicate that was incarnated for the last of her Parkinsons-wriddled life. Now that's historic.
Oh yeah, and she got all her flunkies to almost MSM propaganda her way to the US Presidency. That's amazing in its brazenness.

It's always darkest before the Don, and the Don has come

It was all of us.

Only in America can a billionaire, a bunch of weeaboos and an Egyptian frog god work as a team to fight evil.

Yum fresh pasta

I dedicate this next song to the virgin vault dwellers - CTR:

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS WON'T SEEM TO
H E A L
E
A
L

FEAR IS HOW THEY
RULE
U
L