"Superfriends" Part One!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck it’s almost 3:00 and I want to sleep, thank you and fuck you user

I can’t tell if this is good or stupid

Clark just call your boyfriend

This lois is ugly and doesnt have purple eyes

Fuck you Bruce he’s you’re best friend and he can literally hear you from Metropolis just yell out his name

when did they stop being buttbuddies?
that Superman/Batman series was like the most fun thing ever

>Supes is hearing Bruce say they're not bff's
Sadfrog.jpeg

Fuck you Bruce you’re sons literally go to the same school he’s you’re best friend

Since superbro got replaced

reee

all this Selena wank is gross and boring

I finally figured out what's so weird about King's dialogue in this run. The man is allergic to commas. Every. Sentence. Is. Short. Staccato. Punctuated. By. Periods.

Can King stop having Selina literally spell out Batman feelings

this could be so much better if the dialogue wasn't so on-the-nose and jerky. you're not Hemingway, King.

I need a "no way, fag" edit of this stat.

>The Jews blew themselves up.

Ok, I laughed at this. This was funny.

Love this page, great stuff.

But aren’t these two pretty close by now sure it’s no Superbro but they’re sons literally run a Super-Team

I like this dialogue it reminds me of the
>We're similar, but different
>We're different, but similar
From loeb's run

Justice League: Support the official release at you local comic shop!

>people presumably pay money for this

Good issue, thank you.

Thanks a bunch Norrin! I'm excited for the next issue.

>These two chumps thought they could take on Batman and Superman

>this selina is so good and perfect she alreadumy found out your secret which is stupid by the way
Get fuck King.
I knew he was gonna have Lois wank off to her too.

Comfy issue.

>Wits and Wills
You mean he had Barbatos looking after him through the shades clark

Because you have a hard time forming your own opinion and waiting to see the consensus on it?

>name fag
Get fucked yourself Be an user

The only thing I read is Lois implying Clarks diguise is not really clever.
Stop being triggered

Why is this being pushed as such a meme lately? Is it just batman haters or what

It actaully is. Dolly Patton lost a look a like contest. We as the readers are just used to it.

Pretty good, really enjoyed it.

The King stay the king.

Man, This King's run is the most fun I've had reading Batman in a while. Yeah, Snyders run was smart, gritty, and whatever else people say about it, but it always felt stuffy, even when I was enjoying it.

Probably haven't enjoyed Batman this much since Morrison's Dick and Damian run.

This is a comfy arc.
Hitched Bruce is wholesome.

Dayum

>Catwoman knows Batman best friend more than him because she's a perfect waifu and is better and smarter than Batman blah blah.
Why the fuck does King even write for Batman if he doesn't understand the character at all. Bruce would never think Gordon or ALFRED as his best friend. God Fuck King and Catwoman.
Why is King making Selina a fucking mary sue and Batman manchild?
SEE SELINA IS BATMAN'S COUNTERPART LIKE LOIS IS FOR SUPERMAN, GET IT?
Batman and Superman are not insecure man babies. King is honestly the shittiest DC writer.

This issue was actually good. There are bad King issues (most of them) and this isn't one.

>Speaking the Truth is a Meme
Its not a Meme Barbatos is literal his Plot Armour and Prep Time. Barbatos literal says That Bruce is Nothing without It.

>Selina is a Mary Sue
Its ok when Lois does it

except how shitty and ooc Batman and Superman are written but yeah it was good, sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Why can't they give her a solid hair and eyes color? They're different with literally every artist.

Alfred is like your dad you idiot.

Lois been a pulling mary sue bullshit for years and at least it because she just an normal person. Catwoman doesn't need that level of hamfisted garbage to sell people on her character and only bad writers resort to it.

For once this is literally mary sue tier.

It's still superbro tho.

Are Lois and Selina setting them up?

It is, in comicuniverse it is.
If Superman were real everyone already knew he were Clark Kent.

>It's King spamming juxtapositions again.
Just leave this book man. Get some C listers and write good comics about them, this hackery lacks heart and effort.

Normally I would get mad at this, but then I remembered that Superman's identity was exposed not too long ago and the only reason it became "secret" again was that Mxyzptlk pretended to be Clark Kent. This can easily be explained by Catwoman just not buying the official story.

Pretty meh about this issue so far but this page is good.

Is this really the first time Lois and Catwoman have met each other in any comic? Not counting alternate realities like Earth-2 of course.

Aaaaaaand it's a Bendis book.

>unironically believing a bad guy when he takes credit for something about the hero
Are you retarded or new to comics? There's no way that is going to stick or not be proven wrong by the end of Metal

>One competition is the whole world with Internet (social Medias, youtube etc), face recognition software, conspiracy theories etc
Sup Forums anons alone would find it out easily and spread it through the internet
It would be bad disguise in the real world

Ok this was funny.

It's going to be retconned or proven wrong.

Its a joke

Damn you just outright accept that, huh? Is this your first narrative?

So new World's Finest when?

Oh fuck you, King.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I was really disliking it in the beginning but towards the end it got better.

I still have a hard time thinking Bruce and Clark would feel they aren't good enough for each other.

However Selina knowing Superman is Clark poses a bit of a danger. Nevertheless it reminds me of a certain Brave and the Bold issue where she drags him to a heist (with the pretext of helping Batman) and unknowingly gives him something similar to his civilian look and Clark is super nervous about it.

There was that one time in Hush where Selina dangled Lois from a building and let her drop to get Superman to snap out of his mind control. Clark was worried Bruce told her his secret ID and Bruce was like "Naaaah I just told her to grab any random person in the Daily Planet and she picked Lois".

>Anons don't understand a sarcastic joke

How does her tail work?

top fucking kek

King should ditch Batman and write Lois and Selina.

>it's a "batfags get triggered because no Batman run is as good as the one in their head" episode
just stop being autistic and have some fun you fucks

Do you know what sarcasm means?

Her first appearance in the Silver Age was literally in Lois's own title. Good job King.

silver age hasn't been canon in decades, user.

The Martha meme stopped being funny for a while but this still made me kek

I know King has repeatedly referenced Batman #1 for the first time Batman met Catwoman, but I'm still gonna go out on a limb and say that particular series isn't canon anymore.

This is Olicity Tier writing.