Superman #36: SuperSeid

"Metropolis Lampoon's Apokolips"

It's been a bad year to be Clark Kent.

His adoptive parents? Cruelly assassinated by 5D entities.

His father? A brainwashed madman enslaved by a sadistic, unfeeling reality warper.

His son? The target of assassination by the Titans of Tomorrow and a potential Half-Kryptonian Tyrant in-the-making.

His wife? Maimed, warped, and slowly getting exhausted by it all.

And Lex? Same as the old Lex and still wearing his clothes.

If only there was a place where a Kryptonian could really cut loose. A world where collateral damage is not only forgivable, but encouraged. A place where everybody can take a second or third Man of Steel haymaker to the schnoz.

If only...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jY9xZoKiBgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not going to lie, I know not everyone here liked it, but I'm going to miss the REBIRTH curtain.

youtube.com/watch?v=jY9xZoKiBgU

Truth, Justice, and the Ugly American Way!

I think DC Universe is pretty cool, although I'll miss rebirh too.

In a land of immortals, does anyone even know what a "Granny" is?

Agreed.

Guess it boils down to why beings from an interdimensional hell speak english.

Lois vs the Feminist Furies

You tried, Jon. Just make sure Damian NEVER finds out or he'll tell you all about how he beat Kalibak with ONE PUNCH.

Trump's Amerikkka.

>The Virgin Feminist
>The Chad Housewife

Fair enough.

It's kind of sad that unlike Orion, Kalibak's doesn't really have a special destiny apart from "remind Dad-seid about dead first love."

This has all the makings of a neo-Superdickery page.

>His son? The target of assassination by the Titans of Tomorrow and a potential Half-Kryptonian Tyrant in-the-making.
Where did this happen

> Dat Granny Ass

Super Sons of Tomorrow crossover coming up soon, bringing back the evil Titans of Tomorrow from Johns' TT run

Alas...

Thats what Future Tim Hints at it being damian's fault in Detective

op?

user, I...

ALL HAIL EMPEROR KAL EL

Well of course Tim would say that.

Looks like Lex will be a villain again. It's too bad, I enjoyed "hero" Lex.

Have some of this, you kinky little freak.

I'm going to miss the cover saying what the arc is called

well we new he would be by doomsday clock

did she always have that shield?
did it always say LL?

Somehow I don't think this is going to end well.

This issue is pretty Red Superman Pilled to be honest. I like it.

I can't wait, I've been waiting to read the YJ team for literally years now.

Page of the Week.

Speaking of which.

Super Lex had so much potential. And they continue to piss it away like its nothing.

>evil superman injustice rule the earth
>good superman rule the apokolips

This seems backward

Super Lex. Super Tiff.

I can dig it.

Do tell.

I Hope it rocks for you

True

Yup.

>Eddie Berganza's name no more on mainline DC ongoings starting this week, in addition to the addition of the new corner box design
>also JL brings back the team headshots
A NEW BEGINNING AWAITS NOW! See you in two weeks.

SuperLex was fun while it lasted

NEXT

yea shame it was always gonna end this way. Lex at his core just diddn't understand Superman.

I think it's developmental for both Superman and the world of Apocolypse, while being out of the box and true to the world/character

it also didn't help that Superman kept trying to find some master villain plan Lex was cooking up hes right to not trust him but still

>lex saves his ass while he's getting gangbanged by his rogue gallery
>still cant trust lex
Cmon, supes

>MFW stole 40 cakes and Superman didn't notice

Well in the end Lex doesn't contemplate what Superman means he goes straight to "well I'll just be evil then."

Sucks but it shows that Superman is right.

and goodbye Superlex.

The S will be replaced for a L, sure..

so which one is more unbelievable?
>Lois soloing the Female Furies
or
>a battered Catwoman beating Talia in a swordfight

Why is Stompa so skinny?

I knew this was unavoidable that he is going back being a villain, but it still makes me sad somehow.

Am I missing something here? How the hell did Lois Lane just solo the Furies?

How was Lois even able to do it? Don't most of them have superstrength and other powers?

Spirit of Housewife > spirit of a feminist, duh

Good riddance

God fucking dammit ! No ! It was finally working out and they were fleshing out this new dynamic. It had so much potential and was just getting good.

Empowered wife > don't need no man

>Expecting Tomasi to write logically

Reminds me of the whole "Feminazis VS Men Loving Heroines" in the Birds of Pray comic.
Based DC did it again!

I really thought it had something to do with the clothes she wears.

full injustice mode

>evil superman injustice rule the earth
>good superman rule the apokolips
Pottery

Rebirth means Lois goes back to knowing Kandorian Karate.
Martial arts get overpowered as shit in comics thanks to some faulty using their own strength against them (and pressure points) logic.
Think of it less as her being a housewife having to fight and more like a D-C lister superhero getting into brawls.

>Anonymous

Right? The Furies are literally gods themselves and can take punches from Superman/Wonder Woman/etc. There's no way Lois would be able to take out the three heavy hitters. Especially Stompa, who as someone pointed out earlier is freakishly thin in this series for no reason other than what I assume is "let's make her fappable like 99.9% of other female characters."

Well, that stinks.

Ah Lois Lane she trained on the farm and daily planet while feeding the family and writing on her laptop to fight the greatest warriors that ever lived. How she survive even hitting Gods is mind blowing. Tomasi and Gleason smoking some powerful shit. Their brains are addled. And that dialogue between babe and hon...I think if you're lobotomized you'll swallow this bs.

Thanks op

This feels like a build up to House of El against House of Zod, only on planetary scale and in space.

Neat

>Every retard in the world screams at Catwoman, a woman known for finding out secrets, breaking into places and stealing someones most protected treasure, finding out that Clark is Superman.
>Only one fella reeeees that Lois solo'd the furies
okay then

RIP SuperLex you were too pure for this world. I wish we had gotten a Superior Superman series for Lex, but oh well. I love Evil Lex too so bring it on.

Furies are jobbers aside from Barda. It's still bull but I like Lois more so I don't care. Taliafags were butthurt about BatCat getting married too so that fed the outrage, as well as every other ship also joining in.

I haven't followed this series. Does Lois have superpower now? Otherwise how could she even scratch the furies?

Okay, this is just bullshit. No fucking way can Lois beat up the Female Furies with couple of kicks and punches.

Since you haven't been paying attention until it suited your false equivalence, I'll inform you someone was pointing out Gleason and Tomasi's Lois suiting up and punching people above her weight for some time, they were just told to shut up until they threw in the towel. Especially seeing how their comment made no difference in the end.

Tomasi and Jurgens phoning it in is going to make Bendis seem not so bad.

I can't remember what happened the last few issues very well, what did Luthor do to betray Superman's trust? Was it when he abducted Superman to Apokolips? Even thought he needed help?

HE BACK

Supes never fully trusted Lex, this is what broke the camel's back.
Shame too, because if Clark stopped being a dick to Lex for just a little, we might have more SuperLex for a few issues.

I'm guessing she has super armour like Lex? Otherwise this is the ultimate bullshit

Is this what they're doing with the new logos? Did these just debut today? Are they going to have different logos for every "family" of books, ala "Justice League", "Titans", "Superman Family", "Bat Family", etc.?

JL uses the movie logo, SuperFamily use the S, Batfamily use the bat shape although I've seen two versions of that, Suicide Squad and I think Deathstroke use a bulls eye.

Yes for all questions.

Jon is a good boy

You never know If you don't go

You'll never shine if you don't glow

not a fan of this cover

This cover is even worse.

This is nice art.

wait, how do they control parademons?

Are you going to comment on every page, motherfucker?

Lois doesn't need to be a fighter. Not every girl needs to be able to fight. I get what they're doing here with the whole strong female character thing, but Lois is fine in a non combat support role. She has plenty of balls, so to speak, she doesn't need to be served up jobbers on a silver platter to make the audience think she's cool.

Can someone please just reboot Jackson Hyde

Thanks, OP.

Those aren't all by the same poster. I just commented on the covers.

It kinda make sense. Evil Superman rules Earth and turn it into a military state, good Superman rules Apokolips and gives it hope

Oh shit he's going Super Saiyan

>Superman turning Apokolips into Space America
>Housewife beating the shit out of feminists
Is DC /ourpublisher/?