>Simon makes a car
>Jess makes nerd shit
I'm liking the direction creators are going with their constructs

L-lewd..

Why did they put Arisia so close...?

because this is apparently a fetish issue

Dam

>muh rapefugees in current year.jpg

Batman: Justice League: Superman: Support the official release at you local comic shop!

I'm getting kinda turned on.

god i wish that were me

Arisia looks good :D

Female Solomon Grundy is pretty hot here.

>Arisia is an honour guard
Is this new or did I miss something? I know she's always in the pantheon of lanterns that must appear and all.

Jess lookin nice and thicc.

>suit is in tatters and then suddenly not next panel

Could we please forget about that shitty event?

New also there should only ever be 3 honor guards at a time.

Their rings make it so presumably she just remade it.

well they are light constructs. just a surge of willpower is enough to fix it.

So they're all technically naked.....?

Seeley said that Jess likes to make things that comfort her or give her strength.

Holy shit my fucking dick.

Did you not read the Hal and Pals issues with based Guy?

Guy is. Everyone else seems to be able to hide their clothes under it or something.

>we Uzumaki now

>former carthief makes a car

makes sense

Well that's one way to start

Fucking hell

So they do an Honor Guard trial everytime some random mook dies in any way related to a GLs duties?

>Vore
>Feet
So whose fetish are they, Griffen or Seeley?

Given the amount of refugees around the world right now, i'd say this is pretty current year.

>The poor, peaceful refugees are living in a dumpster while the evil people protest against them
This is getting rather insulting who reality gets twisted to suit the needs of the "message".

>"""refugees"""

that's kind of hot

Bump

Yo that's a cool cover.

Is this what Black Swan's been up to?

Bolphunga is my favorite Lantern baddie.

>Our Worlds at War
Oh dear god no

he wasn't just a random mook, he was in their custody. The same thing happens with regular cops if someone in their custody dies.

>a Muslim who runs around with both a gun and a magical weaponized ring, who randomly spouts Muslim garbage

Wouldn't Baz work better as a yellow lantern?

what is our worlds at war. why dose a lot of people seem upset about it

he doesn't carry the gun anymore

>2814.6
Sector favouritism. But shouldn't honour guard Lanterns (Kyle, John, Guy, Hal) not actually have a sector designation?

>literally vore and footfagotry: the comic
I am disgusted, and yet glad that fetish bait is still possible in current year. Play on, deviants.

SEE THE BLACKOUT
BLACKOUT

>I am going to overfeed her
This really is the fetish issue.

>what is our worlds at war
It was a crossover event in the early 2000s where Not-Galactus aka Imperiex and Brainiac teamed up to rewrite reality. Honestly it wasn’t bad. It was just serviceable.

>fetishes: the issue

is this the fetish issue or something?

2/3 of your post are wrong.

I guess it kinda works like an employee number as well as a designation, so giving the honor guard a new number might detach them from old logged cases or something like that.

Bamping for later

I love that Baz is always making cars. He seems so happy doing it.

The man likes the simpler things in life, cars and alien pussy

Man, I get a cosmic Patlabor vibe from this book in the best way.

best boy

bump

All 3 are correct. And don't even go "he's barely even Muslim", those are always the most insane kind, who think they've "blasphemed" so much that the only way to get into heaven is through jihad.

he's essentially not a Muslim, though.

and he doesn't carry a gun.

>complicating Bolphunga's backstory
Why do these writers always feel the need to alter stuff like that? Can't he just be really bad guy with impressive feats? Takes. the gravitas out of Mogo Doesn't Socialize if he had always been a loser.

They built the wall!

What did I just read.

>Singularity Jain is pretty much /d/ the character
Waifu of the year here

Then what is this shit?
He does something similar in the last Justice League issue as well.

Priest didn't know what the fuck to do with Simon and Jess, but it's like Sam Jackson quoting Ezekiel in Pulp Fiction

and I don't see a gun

I do.
"Waving a gun in people's faces" was pretty much his defining character trait, besides being a durkadurka.
He would be much better suited to the Sinestro Corps.

he dropped the gun in Humphries' run but good job literally judging a character by the cover.

That was the first image I could find, while you were busy pretending that was never a central part of his character. I'm not sure what your point is. Is your next line going to be "you don't read comics?" Because you haven't refuted a single thing I've said about him working better as a yellow lantern.

He only had the gun because his ring wasn't an actual ring. It was a fusion of two rings and one was created by the other. So it wasn't working way it was suppose to. Eventually they worked it out and he no longer carries the gun.

I'm not pretending it was never part of his character. I'm saying it's not anymore because surprise! he developed as a character.

>the Muslim Green Lantern who attacks people with guns developed into the Muslim Green Lantern who attacks people with cars
That's not really much of a development, and is still better suited to the Sinestro Crops.

Simon's thing was cars well before Trucks of Peace started being a thing

it's like saying Hal is better suited to the Sinestro Corps because fighter jets scare brown people

Wasn't Hal only a test pilot?

He was in the USAF and his constructs tend towards fighter jets

That's a "Yes, he's a test pilot. I'm avoiding your point because it completely demolishes mine." Stop being a faggot.

He was never bombing brown people, he was bravely piloting experimental aircraft. Your example doesn't work at all.