Captain America #695 Storytime

>avengers storytime
blegh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/noUKXnp2eu4?t=29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>695
I fucked up, sorry

That was pretty alright, thanks for the storytime OP.

This reminds me of rebirth superman. I Should add this to my pull list.

>vibranium alloy
>alloy
I thoughy only Cap's shield was made of that and everything else is just a different type of vibranium?

Haven't read any Marvel in a while, this was nice and comfy.

>Cap using a sword
You have my attention

>Waid

Don't fall for the trap.

>swordsman
>give him a weeb sword

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!!!

The comic is good though.

He's clearly on some anime-fueled lone samurai ego trip. I think Cap was awful charitable not to mention his weeaboo sword and how the original Swordsman would find that disgusting.

An entire issue of Captain America without anything that could possibly trigger a Sup Forumstard, I'm almost impressed.

How come the sword didn't cut the pipe?

I don't think he even touched it with cutting edge.

Wasn't he Hitler a few months ago? I don't get it.

Ignoring the image and assuming it's backwards it would cut the crankweal if that's the case

People saw on tv, there are two steve rogers. It wouldn't make sense to bash on the new one.

He didn't applied any force in that direction.

Is this really what they're going with for a reason?

>Sup Forumsmblr is real

It would make sense if you see a steve Roger beating up a nazi clone of him.

The idea that the country just shrugs and goes along with that just seems a little silly.

I figured he would be trying to re-gain people's trust. Maybe be not-captain america for a while, some actual consequence of the Hydra stuff. Guess not.

They shrug and go along with everything else.

Just a part of living in a comic book universe.

Cook, I haven't seen Kraven in a while.

That was enjoyable, but I can't enjoy it. It's hard for me to shake that Waid DOESN'T want to write this now.

Agreed. Waid’s track record is all over the place and it’s hard to see if one of his runs is the best ever (his previous Cap run) or the worst ever (his entire run on Daredevil) until the run is either over or well underway.

I mean, in-universe time is approx. 14 years or so. That means within twenty years people saw Galactus on numerous occasions, world-ending disasters, multiple people get proclaimed dead and then show up elsewhere within the next year, etc. I like the idea that they just roll with it 'cause what else are they going to do? Get indignant about living inside of a comic book world?

Shame this book is going to be written by the guy who writes Black Panther soon

>Captain America seeing rape camps in NY
>Does nothing

Ok, this was great.

Drawing the back of the TV monitor a villain is watching like any regular old TV instead of having it just be a floating exposition screen is so funny to me

user, this is the same country that got invaded by a race of shape-shifting aliens like 3 years prior in-universe.

Destroying his TV seemed a little excessive.

Alloy basically just means a mix of metals. The sword may not be the same exact make-up as Cap's shield, but it's still possible that someone would be able to make a vibranium alloy.

This is exactly what I wanted from a Captain America book. Just one-off adventures of Cap touring the country while getting into fisticuffs with various villains along the way. I know the solicits say we're in for a time-travel arc once this arc is over which I'm absolutely not looking forward to, but at least for the time being, this back-to-basics arc is right up my alley.

>he actually fell for Sup Forums """"leaks"""" just because BleedingCuck repeated them
wew.

Costume changes are awesome. Especially this one.

Daredevil was good up until the Trayvon Martin arc

youtu.be/noUKXnp2eu4?t=29

It seems to me that you could alloy vibranium with all sorts of different things. Cap's shield is just a unique alloy of unknown composition.

>best ever (his previous Cap run)
>worst ever (his entire run on Daredevil)

>this triggers the weeb

I completely agree with you. I was hoping this status quo would continue (one-off adventures with Steve touring the country and having to swing into action as Cap) for a good long time. But instead we're getting a time travel arc. Oh well.... enjoy this while it lasts, I guess.

The forger only folded it 990 times and then got bored
Shamefur dispray