Why is steven such a little fag? Will he ever have anything that resembles a masculine trait?

Why is steven such a little fag? Will he ever have anything that resembles a masculine trait?

Why does this bother you?
Go outside.

best post i've seen all year

/sveg/, please.

user, you've made this thread before.
Do you have self-image issues you'd like to talk about?

Marco doesn't think we shouldn't kill our enemies because that would be wrong

He lives with females op, his dad can't compete with 3 moms + 1 dead mom.

>Why is steven such a little fag?
The show is aimed towards hysterical feminists who feel they are threatened by the sheer existence of masculinity. Male characters have to be castrated crybabies, unless they are portrayed as irredeemably evil.
If you don't like it, that's because it's not made for people like you. Don't expect that to change.

He just like a real little boy who has been raised predominately by women his entire life.
Effeminate and s.w.a.f.t. SWAFT!

When he was walking down the street with his hands out like this I was seething

>You aren’t allowed to bitch about things that I don’t deem important enough
I think it’s (You) who needs to go You have extraordinarily terrible tastes in posts

>getting triggered by how a cartoon character acts

Does it threaten your almost nonexistent masculinity or something?

/sug/ is always here to remind me they are the biggest faggot not only on Sup Forums, but Sup Forums.

Don't bully him. His fat little titties bounce and they hurt if he doesn't have a towel covering his chest.

neither does steven considering the Gemcation episode.
Hes over that shit.

Because there's not a single heterosexual man in the show staff to say "Wait a minute, that's not how a 14 year old boy behaves, that's just an 8 year old girl"

This would actually look less gay if steven was a trap

He'll never be a trap. He can only be crap.

fbpb

FUCK WHY

>this boy would look less gay if he were in women's cloths
or
>i would feel less gay about enjoying this if he looked more girly

you guys hung up on gender norms are the same silly guys who say traps arn't actually gay. stay mad, friends, but at least crack the door a little: closet's aren't well ventilated.

Traps aren't gay. I'm a gynephile.

Cuntboys are gay. Lesbians into cuntboys are secretly straight.

Yo, that's gay as fuck.

>gender norms
using this unironicly should be illegal
Sup Forumsmbler leave REEEEEEEEEEE

>Why is steven such a little fag? Will he ever have anything that resembles a masculine trait?
First he's obese so that's going to really fuck with his development.
Second according to the show he stopped aging when he was like 6 so he's still at the age where he can't be showing masculine traits.
Thirdly he was raised by three women with their own social disorders so he had no male role model (deadbeat loser dad who doesn't live with him on a daily basis doesn't count)

Bruh that walk was gay as fuck

He's far from a deadbeat.

My dad would beat the shit out of me

You're retarded

My bad, I should have said he took almost no responsibility for raising Steven and is pathetically content with living out of his van and running a shitty carwash

>took almost no responsibility for raising Steven

He raised him by himself for at least 8 years.

>pathetically content with living out of his van

It's not pathetic if that's what he's comfortable with.

>gynephile
trap's as I understand them are people of the male sex who can passably APPEAR as a person of the female sex

homosexual is defined as someone attracted to people of one's own sex

if you, as a male, are attracted to a trap, another male: penis and all, that is homosexual. covering it with a skirt and long hair and looking like less male doesn't MAKE it any less male: that's what surgery is for.

the same people here that eat up tomboy girl characters into waifu territory get so worked up over a YOUNG boy who's not masculine. funny how that works eh. BUT if he were at least more trap-y and less fat you'd STILL be down for it and even go as far as to say it isn't gay. you're all goofy in the head.

yes it was.

You can put this shit on /lgbt/ and even they wouldn't defend this shit.

>He raised him by himself for at least 8 years.
so half of Steven's life
>It's not pathetic if that's what he's comfortable with.
and there it is

The only reason shit like this bothers me is because people see Steven as some sort of paragon for men being in touch with their sexuality and emotions, when it's more like Steven just acts like he's gay and is more emotionally indulgent than emotionally mature

That's all

yea but he's a princess user.

>bringing tomboys into this

Tomboys without feminine traits are for fags, if she still has some feminine traits, she's alright

He's 14, so more than half. Besides he's still around so it's not like he stopped right after.

Different user, but I too am simply attracted to femininity. Whether that's a male that looks and acts like a girl (trap) or someone that looks and acts like a male, but is actually a girl (tomboy) the result is the same. I recognize that by practical definitions, I am bisexual, but that's equally annoying since you get so many people that say bisexuals either don't exist or are just gays in denial or going through a phase. Saying that I'm straight or simply 'attracted to women' when the question comes up just makes things easier.

Greg still plays a major role in Steven's life, they hang like every other day
He just doesn't want to interfere with Gem stuff
He helped make Steven's own personal house and provides all his finances ffs; he's done more than most father's
Not to mention how chill he is / great at giving advice

At least we can agree on that. Makes them more of a character and less of a trope filler.

he still did a bad job as a father though
Like Steven has social, most likely mental, and definitely psychological problems

Turns out letting a bunch of aliens with little to no grasp of human society or child raising raise your child was a pretty bad idea

Hell my grandma would beat the shit out of me.

>why does this faggy numale show have a main character that's a faggy numale

Gee I don't know OP.

Wouldn't say he has social problems since he gets along with just about everybody and any psychological problems he may get fall more on the Gems that it does on Greg.

Well what was he suppose to do? He can't deny Steven's gem side, it'd be dangerous not to. He needs to learn what it means to be a Gem before he like transforms his face into a cat and suffocates or ages himself into dust etc.

Don't bring Leni into this shitfest. Leni is pure.

Only feminine traits I need are tits, great ass, and a vag, personality can be whatever.

lol XD XD i no right? fuckin fags and trannys XD

It was the only character I could think of that has that walk

Its fine for her

>Wouldn't say he has social problems since he gets along with just about everybody
the guy walks up to people who want to kill him and is like, "Hi I'm Steven!"
>any psychological problems he may get fall more on the Gems that it does on Greg.
which is still Greg's fault because he's letting the Gems raise him for no reason. He should be there living with them. There's no reason not to be

>Well what was he suppose to do? He can't deny Steven's gem side, it'd be dangerous not to. He needs to learn what it means to be a Gem before he like transforms his face into a cat and suffocates or ages himself into dust etc.
What does that even mean? Steven had been living with the Gems for years with no powers. They weren't training him, they weren't teaching him knowledge either cause the Gems constantly keep secrets for him.

And every time he get's a power it just comes out of nowhere like puberty hitting the kid and the gems are powerless to help him. Not to mention his powers are healing, floating, a bubble, none of that endangers Greg. And again, we NEVER see the Gems training Steven so it's not like Greg would be distracting him.

Steven Universe is what happens when you let pluck SJWS and Tumblrina out of nowhere and let them do whatever.

>the guy walks up to people who want to kill him and is like, "Hi I'm Steven!"
That only ever happened with Peridot, who at that time was only examining things.

>he's letting the Gems raise him for no reason. He should be there living with them. There's no reason not to be
Uh, cause he's the the son of their leader and inherits her power? And it's established Greg doesn't live there so he stays a safe distance from Gem situations. Don't know how any of that's hard to comprehend for you.

also when you outsource animation
>Greg doesn't live there so he stays a safe distance from Gem situations
so the adult MAN stays away while the child stays? If it's dangerous why is Steven there?

This. When faggots think you are a bigger faggot then them then there is a problem.

>And it's established Greg doesn't live there
Why not? Generally, the father lives with the child.

Because the Gems hate him.

Isn't bravery a masculine trait?
He's a lot more brave and badass than any of us will ever be
Steven doesn't even need to act masculine to make us all look like fags in comparison

It makes no sense in the story, they just wanted the "absent father" trope and didn't bother writing it in well

>so the adult MAN stays away while the child stays? If it's dangerous why is Steven there?

Because he's the one with the powers. Plus, the Gems are able to guard him. Seriously, how do you not figure that out by yourself?

And being a good father or mother would be willing to put those feelings aside for the sake of the child. If neither the gems or Greg are willing to do that, it's pretty laughable to say they care about his upbringing.

Or they can do what divorced parents do and have Steven spend weekends with Greg so he gets both a human and a gem upbringing. He can visit when he wants, but it's pretty obvious neither parent cares enough about Steven to actually make concessions.

Marco is a true fighter and doesnt rely on MUH MOMMY and pacifism all the time, but this is the same old b8 thread as always.

Hate him for dicking their morally quiestionable in hindsight leader. The more we lear about Rose, the more I've come to think she's either grossly irresponsible or incredibly self centered. I know this is Sugar's way of making her more human but it comes across as her being a manipulative sociopath.

>punches where normies think the heart is
Fuck Marco is fucking strong.

I wanna see him punch through Jeremy in front of his parents.

Steven and Greg visit each other when they want so he does have that upbringing.

Yet he lets himself get bullied by a little boy.

He got over that little shit in season 2 and went on with his life to flirt with interdimensional women while having a girlfriend on earth

Pause

>Because he's the one with the powers.
Steven isn't shown protecting himself with his powers for a long time in the show. And even then it's never at the fucking house. Shit never goes down in the house. And even then it's usually Steven just jumping out of the way of shit.

Also Connie doesn't have powers and they have been bringing her alone so you're argument doesn't hold water
>BUT SHE'S NOT LIVING WITH THEM
yeah and shit never goes down in the fucking house. Greg didn't need to go on adventures he needed to be present in the kid's life by just living with the kid
>Plus, the Gems are able to guard him.
Are you playing dumb or actually dumb? Cause by your own logic if that solves the problem they could just protect Greg

No where near as important or impactful as living with the kid. He's basically a spereated parent Steven occasionally visits

Like, that's his whole fucking character. That was what they were going for. That has a detrimental effect on the child. Cause that's what happens to kids in the real world.

>he doesnt know that Marco became a Princess idol figure to women from another dimension to ring in extra dosh and piss off an elderly monster/butterfly women

Watch the show. Half of this shit is addressed in the first couple of episodes. Greg and Steven see each other and interact with each other daily. Greg takes Steven on trips pretty often. Greg is a good dad. The gems are just kind of shitty to him.

More like just ran away so he wouldn't deal with him anymore.

>the Marco damage control
lol

>she's either grossly irresponsible or incredibly self centered
I'll never get over how they lost the war and then made Bismuth out as in the wrong because she wanted to use a weapon that could kill
>but it wasn't effective
never once is that said. It was shown to be wrong because it would kill. This despite the gem war being about the lives of millions of gems and humans against homeworld which they lost anyway.The writing doesn't make any sense.

I bet you suck RuPaul's cock too.

stay mad gemcuck
you dont have enough storyboarders in the world to undue the gay on steven

>Greg and Steven see each other and interact with each other daily
literally never said or shown in the show
he's a bad dad not because he's not living with Steven but because the story never gives him a good reason not to be living with steven

The "it's dangerous" or "gems need to focus on Steven and his powers" arguments always fall flat. It's like how Steven doesn't go to school because he supposedly "would endanger the other kids" even though his powers are healing, a bubble, and fucking floating.

I’m actually a faggot and this triggers me. No one should walk like that.

It literally is. Like I said watch the show. You're making it more and more clear you haven't.

Not this...but also do this.

zeno is a pure being
do not compare him to Steven

absolutely disgusting

Please point me to the episode where this is said. The burden of proof falls on the person claiming something does exist. I can't prove to you it doesn't fucking exist

SU sucks ass and Marco > Steven
But acting like Marco is masculine goes against his character, he's an effeminate faggot like Steven
The guy literally got bullied by an 8 year old for half the series and he probably would still be bullied by him if Star didn't drop into his life

Zeno has the mindset of a 4 years old.

Steven is 14 years old.

>Steven isn't shown protecting himself with his powers for a long time in the show.
Because he was still honing them. And like I said, the Gems were able to guard until he could control his powers.

>And even then it's never at the fucking house. Shit never goes down in the house.
Uh, Gem Glow, Laser Light Cannon, Coach Steven, Marble Madness, The Return, to name a few?

>Also Connie doesn't have powers and they have been bringing her alone
Brought Connie alone when?

Mate if I had super strength, speed, ability to levitate, could summon an invincible shield and a cool breathing bubble AND my tears could heal AND I could shapeshift you better believe I'd be one brave motherfucker, even if I wasn't ordinarily.

Marco is masculine enough to put his foot down and kick some ass. Of course he can wallop Jeremy but hes just an 8 year old in california with a bunch of money. He would have nothing to gain

The second episode establishes that he visits his father regularly. The entire series establishes that he visits and interacts with his father if not daily very nearly daily. Just watch the fucking show guy. You're clearly complaining about shit you do not watch. You've made constant critiques against the show that don't hold water if you've watched more than a sparse handful of episodes in the later seasons.

That was before he had literally any of that, he couldn't even summon his shield on command at that point
He gave himself up to Homeworld last season: very very very brave shit

He was so obsessed with his little 8 year old bully that he spent an entire episode stalking him
It's honestly pathetic, but he got better
He'd still be a pathetic loser without Star though

Funny how you used an image from an episode about a magician that sucks emotion out of people and gives them temporary depression

Marco isn't entirely masculine or feminine, and being bullied by a younger kid or unsure of himself is more about his being a terribly insecure/immature teenager than being overly effeminate.

We've seen both character's future selves, though, and Steven turns into a fat balding cry baby and Marco becomes a dragon riding hunk.

The only way to make more gems is a process Rose's faction considers immoral. Literally every Crystal Gem but Amethyst made a deliberate choice to betray Homeworld and they're not gonna do that if they instead think there's a plausible chance they'll just get shattered instead.