Casual reminder that these guys are one of the last based creators on CN

No, the real last based creators left when Sonic Boom got cancelled.

neither of these shows are CN studios

It's okay. I miss the guys behind that too. But You're missing the point.

These are the last successful (non SJW) white men on CN left. We have to protect them.

That's great and all, but their show sucks. Just CN die, it's for the best.

We can't let CN die yet. It's not too late to show men they can make cartoons without being an SJW nu male or a minority.

Youre full of shit, their show is garbage. Fuck off cancerous TTG shill

How are they based?

Neck yourself you aids riddled trash.

You first you shit taste gargiling plague onto this board

If I kill myself you better do it too you useless spamming piece of human garbage.

OP is underaged.

Your the one whos been spamming TTG shit for months you impotent little freak

Im waiting, OP.

So according to OP's logic cartoons are only good if they're created by white cis males.

By that logic Family Guy and Rick and Morty are the greatest cartoons ever made.

>impotent
Are you just spewing words out?

Aren't Family Guy and Rick and Morty created by SJWs?

No, your so fucking pathetic you cant even get this board to like your cancer show. Fuck you and get the fuck off

Sonic Boom hasn't been cancelled. One of the US show runners left before Season 2 ended, but there's no sign of it being canned because it's hugely popular in Europe and now on US Netflix.

Compared to the rest of the CN shows they are based. Adding that to the fact that they're ballsy enough to call out Disney and Marvel content by name.

There humor is shit and the animation is cheap as fuck. There unfunny cucks and deserve to be treated that way

If you're so buttmad maybe (you) should leave.

If you devote your time to spamming your useless bait on every TTG thread then you're the one who should leave the site and get an actual life.

>EQUITY

The absolute madmen!

Youre the one who doesnt fucking belong here you fucking moron. Everyone else fuck hates your show. You only post it because of your rabid shit taste and your a fucking shill for CN. Fuck your shit show and their cuck creators to hell. Also, you probably look like the oic you just posted considering all the TTG threads you make

I really want to hate TTG
But all the clips of it I've seen have been pretty funny

Cry me a river you mentally insane manchild. Either kill yourself or do something about it

>t.samefag

Youre the manchild retard who blindly defends miller and her shit practices you mother fucking mongrel.

This is the first time I've ever posted about this you delusional freak.

Thats a blatent lie, youve been postng about this shit for months

>watching old family guy
>Brian the letters in my alphabet soup say OOOooooooooo
>Peter those are cheerios
it's the little things that are enjoyable

You're confused.