The Mighty Crusaders

Storytiming Archie Comics nth attempt at a superhero book. Maybe this one will make it past two issues.

It won't

All these designs are generic.

Right off the bat it looks shitty and derivative.

If you're going to launch a new title, why not try for something original instead of something that, regardless of its actual merit, looks just like a cheap knockoff of what your main competitors are doing?

>generic
It's Archie user.
All the creativity was put into books like Sonic.

Well that sucked.
Even Alt Hero will be better than this.

When's that out?

As someone who has never read any of the previous Crusaders comics before, all I'm seeing here is a super hero book. And that's it. Team of heroes fight bad guy, they win, bigger villain looms in the background, end of issue. I have no idea what those guys in the desert are doing, I'm guessing that's a continuation of something from the last series, I don't know. There's nothing in here that makes me want to read the next issue.

Not really sure what audience they're trying to reach for with this unless they're hoping all the Sonic fans will be picking it up but I can't see the average person choosing this over a Marvel or DC book.

Hopefully Cosmo the Merry Martian will be good. That looks like something a lot more creative.