Lol

Lol

I can't figure out if that's real or not. That comic got away with a lot of skin but the dialogue was usually a lot more tame.

Minerva thread?

>beast Females looking like humans, using clothes and having human genitalia
Rage

Hire a booth babe...

and give her more clothing.

I don't think these guys understand the process.

Minks just look like sexy people instead of weasels in this universe.

what does she wax?

Well, she can apparently tan .

They made up for Minerva's forced removal from the show with a lot of comic appearances.

Damn watermark.

When do Minerva, Rita, and Runt have a direct-to-video musical romp through California to make their way back to the set of Animaniacs after their disappearance?

Male minks are pretty much just anthro versions of Johnny Bravo.

>Humans lusting after Minerva

Never got that part in the show. Humans were never shown to be turned on by animal characters in any other context.

Minerva rarely interacted with human characters in the show; about the only time I remember was the baseball one and she definitely had that affect on the other team.

Who else could they react to?

Dot is a little kid, Slappy's ancient, Rita's just a cat, and the THICC crowd wasn't arouns for Marita Hippo.

She comes off as a bitch.

>Who else could they react to?

Hello Nurse. That was the entire point of her character.

In terms of animal characters.

she's not a dog

Her sexiness transcends species. Also they probably couldn't have gotten away with a character not just being a bombshell like the nurse, but also acting on her sexuality unless they made her anthro. Back then, before the peak of furfaggotry, anthro still meant a comedic thing, not to be taken seriously and fine for kids.

Females. Poor creatures at the mercy of their greed. And real paper checks.

I don't see no dogs complainin'

exactly

Is she hinting at being into BDSM?

Probably.

i would post the naked version.

It's real.

It's harder than you think.

I don't know if she's that bad; she's conceited but the way people react to her would pretty much make her that way.

>Minerva in a muumuu

She'd probably wear one that's either too small or one that's so large that it shows more cleavage than her normal clothes.

Is Minerva the Big Dick Problems for women?