Ideas thread

Share your ideas for cartoons here! If you don't post in this thread, it's proof your ideas suck.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvels-1994/Issue-2?id=43956
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A show where a bunch of nobodies share their ideas on the internet. Each idea is animated in a different style.

Didn't Bob's Burgers already do that?

A robot buys a puppy to fit in among humans. He wuvs it lots. The "dog" is really a conspiracy theorist in a bad disguise trying to expose the robot as being bent on world domination.

A sociopathic businessman, an emotionally volatile NEET, and an airheaded lesbian share a house together. The NEET wants to become a supervillain and his goal is to fight the moon. The other two assure him that this is not practical.

He begins plotting and carrying out his weird terrrorism when word of his activities spread to high ranking government officials, who mistake him for an expert.

Now the three of them are in way over their heads as they attempt to deal with managing a secret military operation in space and never lose sight of fighting the moon.

It's an idea where I get worked up and throw a bunch of stupid smaller ideas together that don't really mesh. Think it's a really cool idea until I say it out loud and realize how it doesn't really work or make any sense.

Also a story where a group of Catholic or Jewish School Kids go into a haunted house on Halloween and have to end up escaping a group of witches and the Devil. The Witches and the Devil aren't actually in cohoots but more a part of their bargain is basically a wing of the house has become a part of Hell .

A cartoon city surrounded by other city's, town, villages from different genres with the cartoon city in the middle of large lake connected by two large (think golden gate) bridges. We follow a set of main characters as they age thought life from child to adult and see the fun, boring, tradgity, and events of thier lives. At least two of the main characters will have to leave the city consistently for work/school/family reasons while a couple others will never/or Don't want to leave.

So far, not a single idea worth stealing...

Holy Guacamole! (El Tigre meets Venture Brothers)

>On a small town on the Arizona-Mexico border, the local priest is the only figure of authority that isn't in the local drug lord's (Senior Smack) pocket
>Senior Smack's goons give him an offer he can't refuse, the priest refuses and so they fill him full of lead
>The priest's bloodstained corpse fuses with his Guacamole (he was eating nachos before Senior Smack's goons killed him) and he transforms into a sapient mass of Guacamole (think like a green Grimer/Muk)
>After a bit of despair, the priest realizes that he is still one of god's children and continues to preach the good word
>Senior Smack's goons come back to "finish the job" unfortunately, bullets just go through him and Holy Guacamole! beats up the goons (in a fighting style similar to Blob from Clayfighter)
>After this, Senior Smack's daughter kills him and takes over his criminal empire (becoming Senorita Smack)

A show centered a guy who harasses AT ripoffs.

A naive nuclear family moves into a dark town where all the residents are monsters trying to eat them but in a loony tunes fashion the family never notice and slip away from harm.

Is this just an excuse to hate on people for having shit ideas?

Guardians of Bedtime, shitty MSPaint concept art edition
>Children have very powerful imaginations
>So powerful, that while they sleep, small amounts of it escape from their head and affect the world around them
>Mostly their toys, who run on one sleep's worth of imagination to come to life at night
>Their personalities are the same as the kid perceives them to be when they play with them
>Main toy is an old and weathered teddy bear with the working name of Thomas Teddison
>Their imaginations also create things influenced by their emotional state when they fall asleep
>Feeling sad, angry, or other generally bad feelings when they sleep generates creatures known as nightmares
>Nightmares' primary goal is to instill more negative feelings in the kid while they sleep to make even more nightmares
>The kid's toys must defend the kid from them at night, at the risk of there not being enough positive emotions left to bring them to life every night
>Monster of the week format with wacky interactions between various different kinds of toys
>Stuffed animals, action figures, model kits, etc
>There's at least one bad-guy toy that on most nights is just a comedy relief nuisance, but on nightmare nights tries to help the nightmares
>This is because the kid isn't super creative with villainous motivations, so his motivation is just "I AM THE DARK AND EVIL LORD OF DARKNESS WHO IS EVIL"

I just want to make a story with pictures of dolls like pic related. Story should come only after I actually have a setting and the "actors", but most likely will be a family sitcom.

>Actually taking these threads seriously

BURN THE WITCH!

A guy finds a collection of costumes that give him different superpowers, and tries to be several superheroes at the same time.

At the rising of an alien invasion, the government employs a mad scientist to create an Astro Boy-like robot to save the world from their conquest.

This is successful and the alien invaders are soundly defeated. However, now without a job and much to the mad scientist himself, the government is quick to throw the robot defender into the streets.

Now forced to make a living for himself and try to integrate into human society, he works at a 7 eleven-styled mini-market with his two roommates and co-workers in a small neighbourhood trying to do his best in life, all while the alien overlord he defeated, now stuck in earth since all his fleets were destroyed, is forced to rent an apartment with his three remaining lackeys a few blocks over, plotting for the robot's demise.

A bit of "My Life as a Teenage Robot" mixed with "Regular Show".

>mad scientist's dismay*

The grim reaper vs demons that are trying to con humans out of their souls, elder gods beyond comprehension, aliens that want to harvest humans and put him out of a job, and people who refuse to die when they're clearly meant to

Or an excuse to post your shit ideas you'd never actually do anything with.

jesus christ, all these ideas are terrible.

a human boy is constantly battling emotionally with a female fox spirit
the spirit constantly tells him what to do and who to kill. whenever he says no she shows him a vision of what those people do when there not acting nice claiming they "deserve to die"
for every person he kills she gets stronger and... well I haven't figured out much after that part but this is what she would look like
sorry the pictures so small

Law & Order Paradiso Unit.

It's a cartoon about Jerry Orbarch solving crimes in the afterlifef

That's because witches aren't creative.

well then lets hear yours

A show where ancient deities fight off an alien invasion. In the end they fight through a cosmic pantheon of ayy lmao gods. A few jokes about the names of planets thrown in here and there. I guess.

Genderbend naruto for furries?

Fallout 1 , 2 and New Vegas adventure cartoon with the side quest also being arc type episodes themselves.

A bunch of teens becomes some kind of superhoeroes or mystical guardians under the wise old mentor. First season consists of episodic clashes with the BBEG after which they always learn some lesson. In the finale we find out, that the BBEG was the mentor in disuise all along and he was trainig them and teaching them specifically, what they needed to take the mantle fulltime.

ive never even watched Naruto and already know what your talking about but to clarify she is not a demon, more of a eldritch horror listen I'm still working it out
this is just an IDEA not my magnum opis or some shit

Does the idea have to grounded in possible reality or can it be something that could literally never happen? If it doesn't matter than TGT:the cartoon:the anime:the experience. If it MUST be grounded in reality than an animated network sitcom STARRING ROB SCHNEIDER?!

>A group of gods, each with elemental powers
>Shadow god comes across a void, gets corrupted into a dark god
>Fighting him would put the world at risk so he is sealed away
>His darkness leaks out into the world, creating shadow creatures and corrupting humans
>Sun god chooses one human to inherit powers from the gods to fight these monsters.
>Also there are dragons and fairies.
Been building this idea since the 4th grade, a lot has changed.

I'm just having a laff. Don't be discouraged.

A show where a merchant and his bodyguard loot dangerous dungeons to sell back to adventurers (sometimes in the same dungeon) at a reasonabe free. Add some get rich quick schemes (think ed edd n eddy) and reoccurring gag where the bodyguard's intimidating presence puts off potential customers. Mostly self contained stories each episode, but occasionally bringing back old characters.

see that's the problem, I want her to be a fox but I'm afraid that if my idea ever really DOES come true the anons here on Sup Forums will acuse me of being a furry, honestly a cosmic horror trying to disguise itself as a cute friendly cartoon character is way better then GENERIC SUCCUBUS GIRL.

My plot is this: It's a comedic soL show about magicians. So these three bumbling magicians are rivals, always trying and failing to one up each other. They all have their own families, with each of their kids being best friends. They each want their kid to follow in their footsteps but they don't want to, and they do their own thing. There's also this girl who has a crush on one of the kids who wants to become a magician too. She's just as bumbling as the actual magicians.It's comedy is kind of a mix of early Spongebob/Phineas and Ferb (or at least that's what people have told me).
Characters
The three kids kind of fall into the typical trios in cartoons of the early 2000s (two boys, one girl), and the magician rivals do too. I am however, trying to make them stand out a bit (having the main girl not be a love interest, etc.)
The other girl who does have a crush on the main boy is basically the daughter of the rich mayor. Instead of a spoiled brat, she's more of the eccentric, hyper girl.

Tell me what ya think?

A dark slice of show comedy about aromatic mentally unstable con artist creep teen who use disguises to con people.

>slice of show
whoops meant to say slice of life

No worries, you got a chuckle outta me.

>20 year old man who lives with his family in a isolated cabin in the apocalypse has never left his house. One day, a group of wasteland people enter and kill his parents and burn down the cabin. He escapes but he doesnt know how to live in the outside world. Yet he persists because he must find why they killed his parents. Along the way, he meets various factions with different gods
>In a world where monsters have existed forever, countries either accept them or banish them. A family moves to a city where theres a divided space between humans and monsters that causes problems with both sides. An evil genious with desirees of taking over the world threatens to ruin everything, and the kids from that family must stop him from causing a war between species.
>Two investigators travel the world in order to fight evil creatures. However, all the creatures are controlled by humans, so they must find their masters as well. The investigators are: a guy whos basically geralt de rivia and a female master shake

Seems like it could be the next generation Invader Zim

1. Don't worry about critics if their criticisms are that superficial
2. You really didn't think through a lot of solutions if you only thought of succubus and fox.

The idea of a medieval/fantasy Ed, Edd & Eddy sounds actually kind of good.

That idea seems like it'd work beautifully as a novel

A dude who was transported to a fantasy world and went on adventures was whisked back into the normal world along with one of his fantasy world enemies. They go on a globetrotting adventure to different mystical sites around the world to try to find a way back.

Thanks dude, I'm not much of a writer, more of a cartoonist. Here's an early design for the sun god, I say early because I know I'm gonna want to change it down the road (same with all the characters). My idea for the Gods was that they have an anthro form as their base, but can either take the form of a human or the animal they are based on, to serve as guides for their chosen human at the time.

"Monster Action Show"

>Monsters exist and have "coexisted" with humanity since the beginning
>Some time in the future otherdimensional H.P. Lovecraft demons make their way into the monster/human dimension and completely wreck shit up
>Setting is a post-apocalyptic western frontier like Vampire Hunter D where the remains of humanity and the monsters both try to survive
>MCs are a magic catboy and catgirl couple that belong to a wicked witch that forbids them from helping humanity and tries keeping them locked in her castle
>Werewolves are gypsies
>Dracula pilots a Frankenstein's Monster robot Big O-style
>Antagonists range from demon lords to vengeful ghosts to forgotten gods and cryptids to space men to monster hunters and the twin girls descended from Abraham Van Helsing looking to off Dracula to break a curse that gives them X amount years to live

A High School football star is chosen by an alien visitor to receive its powers. He is made completely invincible, but owing to the alien's unique biology, still feels every instant of pain. Soon the boy decides to take advantage of his powers, first to protect his mother, then a spree of vigilantism. He must learn to cope with balancing student life, his responsibilities on the football team, his new vigilante hobby, and days filled nearly end to end with constant pain.

It's an adult cartoon that makes you ask "why isn't this a kid's cartoon?" for the first little while, then makes you say "oh, this shouldn't be a kids cartoon." for the rest.

Have you watched any of The Most Popular Girls In School on youtube? It's a sitcom of sorts that uses a setting like that.

That brilliant idea I had yesterday that I can't remember now.

An anthology show like Twilight Zone or Tales from the Crypt involving different stories, done in different animation designs/styles.

Fish cops
A group of brave adventures make the discovery of a lifetime and discover Atlantis!!

Cut to years later, the city is now fully integrated with deep see monster, mere-people, and Atlanteans. The show follows to cops from Atlantis.
1 a female mermaid. She looks like a Disney mermaid, but has the personality of Joe from Family Guy. Instead of a wheelchair she drags herself by a bathtub. She is into extreme sports.
1 an Atlantean that use to be part of the royal guard but as part of a negotiate between Atlantis has been assigned as a police officer. He has super strength and knows almost nothing about the city culture.

Calamity College
A young adult reads a sketchy advert in the newspaper about someone offering scholarships for this extravagant law college. Desperate for education, he meets with the person offering the scholarschip, realizing only after signing the lengthy contract that the dude is actually a djinn, and that the academy is actually located in literal Hell.
Now he must survive college in the underworld, dealing with all sorts of monsters, demons, imps and goblins while mantaining a GPA worth their soul collateral

A slice of life about a Jewish kid.
That's it

A happy merchant does his best to make his way in a world that's 100% against him, even though he didn't do nothing

What about if it's sent in ancient Greece and the town is populated by monsters, and all the visitors are Demigods trying to make a name for themselves.
He gets the shit end of the stick all the time

>Poor boy in the middle ages
>Taken in as a squire
>Becomes a Knight
>Meets another Knight
>They're both campaigning in Agincourt
>The antagonist Knight is a ruthless murderer and rapist
>After some injury to hero char, they get down-time
>Love interest
>Both Knights like her
Well I guess it's cliche as ever, but I love this stuff.

I still have this saved from a thread from like two or three years ago, about how a family sitcom in the vein of the Simpsons would apply on a setting similar to Pokemon/Digimon/Yugioh.

>protagonist is an underachieving 14-year old monster trainer. He has an array of shit-to-medium powered monsters, as well as one or two powerhouses; he's been in competitive monster tournaments sinche age of ten, but now it's happy with just running around and beating other people's monsters. Out of being a big fish in the small pond, but also because he's too mediocre for real championships.
>younger sister, it's an overachiever with a team full of OP monsters and is on her way to become the youngest champion of all. Loved by everyone, and will be utterly demolished by her older brother at some point because he's a very crafty trainer and her fighting style depends on overanalyzing shit.
>dad is a monster professor/expert/guru. He's revered as one of the world's top experts, despite being a complete moron who speaks in technobabble (think Membrane from Zim) and has rather an unusual approach to studying and raising monsters.
>mom is your average cartoon milf happy with supporting her family and being a housekeeper. She's the voice of reason and whatnot. Turns out she was a nightmare of a trainer back in the day, then got bored and decided to settle down with professor moron.
>instead of a baby, the protagonist's first pet/pokemon/monster is a wise creature capable of unexpected victories via sheer bullshit. But is too lazy or a jobber most of the time.

It's a steaming pile of garbage.
And i still know Canada would turn it into a 13-season show.

mad genius turned himself into a pickle

In a world war where guns never existed, large faction named Qrow[wip] in an attempt of winning a war they created various amounts of unique weapons and armor. As the Qrow were winning the war a group of scientists in a city would make a whole new kind of weapon that would rival theirs. In their attempt they would create a powerful unique weapon which was magic. However the first ever magic that would be created was so corrupted the scientist that was tested on it would slowly turn insane as the people around him (including the other scientists) would see it as something too dangerous and start to turn on him. In his state of turning mad the scientist emitted an explosion enchanting the animals nearby with magic. In the Qrows search any remaining rebellion the explosion gave away the last remaining city that wasn't conquered yet. As people of the turned scared and desperate, the augmented scientist would give them a choice of being killed by the Qrow or be enchanted by magic and perform a last stand against the Qrow legion. The corrupted scientist's best friend had been worried for him that he took his wife and 7 yro son and his best friend's wife to their hidden underground laboratory. His last option would be a time machine that was able to change everything.As a war was happening in the city he was trying to make the machine work. To His dismay, his son would be sucked into the unfinished portal and he father would go after him putting them into different timelines. In the corrupted scientist's power he casted a blizzard spell that would turn the world into a new ice age where he made a different dimension where he, his wife, and his followers would reside on leaving the world frozen for 3000 years. After 5000 years the 7 yr boy was sent to a whole new world where enchanted beings (elves, orcs lizardmen, etc.) ruled the lands leaving him as the last human ever.
[Kind of an Adventure Time vibe IK it's a work in progress.(This is just the intro btw)]

A Marvel Family animated series that's actually set in the 1940s.

Like this?
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvels-1994/Issue-2?id=43956
Way too fucking long. Not reading that

A group of gifted teens are gathered from around the world by a mysterious crippled bald psychic, who trains them to be heroes that protect the Earth and its peoples from menaces terrestrial, extra-terrestrial, and other-dimensional.

I see this idea working out in short episodes with little to no dialogue; similar to the format in the old Tom & Jerry cartoons.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

A team of Nazis explore a parallel world inhabited with sentient monsters. One individual loses his team and now must survive until another group is transported in. (they cant communicate with Earth). He is then captured by a society of monsters and must find a way to escape and make it back to his base/people.
He partners with a monster

ok now for the real one

>omnipowered celestial being decides than eternal life is for losers and creates his own bar/night club in earth
now the twist is that he not must only try to help his costumers at the bar that come and seek him for advice, but also to learn to be human and not use his power to get everything he wants
Which allows him to see the free will and random of human life
with time or occasionally other beings try to conquer earth/ruin his plan

So God is a bartender
I think the show work better if you had an MC bar fly

>Like this?
I was talking about these guys.

That would actually be a really good idea
>1940
Going to suck for that black girl

Expanding on the dragon and fairies thing.
>The two races had a very balance relationship with each other, trading goods and building bonds.
>Until a bunch of Dragon Eggs went missing.
>The fairy king and a close group of mooks stole them all to use their life force for a spell that would let them live forever.
>Before the dragons could act, the gateway between the worlds was severed on the fairy's side, the eggs now long gone.
>In retaliation, the dragons cast a spell that robbed the fairies of their flight.

A show that's a throwback to the late 90s/early 00s about a cat girl who can see ghosts after an incident in the first episode/pilot.

She enters an old abandoned mansion which weird properties brings spirits from all over the town towards. Her friends dare her to explore it at the start of the summer. While inside the only room she can access has a phonograph in it. In the room she finds a record labeled "She Sees Ghosts" (Name of the Show) and places it on the phonograph.

She then enters another plane - a plane where she can see the ghosts. After running in fear of the strange spirits she can see, she finally opens up to one - the ghost of a rabbit boy her age. She learns the ghosts are stuck in this plane and are unable to go to the afterlife as they still have business left on Earth. The rabbit boy pleads to the protagonist to help him and his friends move on to the afterlife. Hesitant about her situation at first, the girl eventually says yes to him.

She spends the rest of the series helping the rabbit boy with helping the spirits move on, as well as protecting the town from not so friendly ghosts released due to the incident and problems she has with her old life before the incident.

Cont.
>The fairies soon found out the dark plan their king had done and chaos erupted.
>The king's men were executed, but the king had already cast the spell on himself, making him immortal
>It was decided that he would rot in the deepest dungeon possible, his magic blocked off and no sunlight to reach him.
>A new family was made the rulers of the land, with all mentions of the old king removed saved for a few books
>But it is said that, at the dead of night, laughter can be heard coming from the castle

>Who Framed Rodger Rabbit meets Bojack Horseman.

>Year 2008.
>Brand new show are kicking off in a parody of Nickelodeon channel.
>Toons are lining up for a new pitch for a new show.
>Theo Claus, an 11 year old Toon boy, is excited because his father and human friend's show got green lit.
>Which means permanent Toon immortality for his friends and family.
>The rules are simple.
>You get to get to keep your youth and looks forever.
>But in exchange they can never have any form of sex at all.
>Things are going great.
>Nice first season.
>Merchandise is selling well.
>Top ratings.
>What can go wrong.

>Cut to 10 years later.
>Theo is still an 11 year old but now lives in a shitty apartment.
>There never was a season two.
>Turns out the father's friend was a closet pedo and took the older sister's virginity.
>Controversy arose.
>There was a court case.
>Show got cancelled because of this.
>Now Theo is somewhat human hating Toon, stuck as a child who has to go to school in the same freaking grade every day, because nobody believes he is 21.
>His only income being the "Please Don't Sue Us" checks he gets at least once or twice a month.
>Which he mostly uses to pay rent, buy lunchables, and to go drink beer at the local Toon pub.
>His drinking buddy is Reginald, a rabbit who used to be in a young kid's show but was cancelled due to sales not being that great, though he still tries to be a good role model for kids.
>Theo wants to get out of his shit hole life and get back into the acting business again.
>Only problem is he just refuses to grow up, both emotionally and physically.

This would be a good movie.

Why not a series?

The comparison to Roger Rabbit made me think of it as a movie but it could work as a series too.

So a kid wakes up at the mouth of a tunnel, dressed in a black hoody with a kusarigama.

The world has ended and the remnants of humanity, if you could call them that, have retreated to an unending, free from the rules of physics and reality, tunnel that at random will expand to be what seems like a slice of the world.

The kid, nicknamed Kid Death proceeds to go on a journey of discovery to find out what the hell happened, who the hell he is, and if he can find a home in this strange new world.

This is a series designed for serialization, for being for either kids or bigger kids and for being able to be canceled at any time and still give it all a resolution within three episodes. That resolution of course will be as weird and fucking nonsensical as possible but a firm conclusion in line with the themes.

Almost all of these ideas are trying too hard to be special.

That's to be expected and encouraged.

The sheer amount that are fucking unsellable is the bigger issue.

So Bojack Horseman?

To expand on this before this is labeled as lazy, this really does seem like a rehash of that kind of idea following a miserable, flawed alcoholic individual except here the damaging past has pedophillia thrown in even if it happened to someone else.

10 seasons and a movie

Not to mention his whole entire family torn apart.

This guy posted this same exact idea on similar threads like this one. He even gave out a synopsis of the first episode.

Either way still Bojack Horseman.

The cast goes on trippy adventures. But here's a catch:
Main cast are animals while background characters are humans.

>Little girl and her family moves into new neighborhood
>It's nice and quaint and nice and close to a farm
>She makes friends with a local boy on the first day there
>Also she's a vampire, probably should have mentioned that part
>Boy discovers her secret
>They're friends, and it's not like her parents are killing people, that's what the cows and occasionally deer are for, so the boy's cool about it
>But also his parents are secretly vampire hunters
>Wacky supernatural shenanigans proceed as the two hang out and try to keep their parents from killing eachother and keep their friendship intact
>As the show progresses, so does the roster of supernatural shit they encounter and make friends with
>Featuring
>WerewolfGirlMcTwilightlovetriangle
>A freaky fish guy
>A weird witch kid who lives in the woods in a blair witch parody episode
>Their pet lake monster
>A crazy scientist trying to make a frankenstein monster
>And the strange cult of children that also live in the neighborhood
>Greg the bigfoot and his neighbor who lives in the mountains, Greg the abominable snowman
>These two hate eachother
>Main antagonists are the parents and the farmer who's pissed about his cows
>Capped off by a special/movie where the kids go on a supernatural roadtrip running away from home for an undecided reason
>Vampire parents and Vampire hunter parents need to put aside their differences to look for the kids before they get themselves hurt
>Hijinks ensue and life lessons about acceptance and friendship are learned

God this is all over the place. I like it and i hate it at the same time.

A series that teases about being about adventure and fun but is actually about a small circle of bitches ruining the lives of the people they meet. The girls are trash but are brighty colored, have obnoxious verbal tics and should have some kind of theme going on for people to easily insert their oc to enslave the minds of autists and waifufags

So what are the main themes of this? Because the plot is serialized.

Also.
>Kid Death.

Horse Show?

I don't recall mulp ever being that interesting

Sitcom of 3 Mutons with different personalities share a house together and try to get by in the big city. They have a berserker friend who'd make an entrance every episode breaking down doors or walls . They have a feud going on with their Xcom neighbors over everything from plant pruning to Christmas decorations.

An anthology of greek mythos focused on the Olympians living as an aristocrat family in California. Incest, feuds, betrayal, cheating and all of it stays.

Netflix will produce it eventually.

A man who has no hobbies, friends or social life, who ostensibly just sits and watches his fish tank all day. The only thing he "does" is take care of his betta fish. He subsists on a seemingly endless supply of fortune cookies, but unbeknownst to him, every single fortune comes true, metaphorically or otherwise.

In a sentence, it's that humanity is kind of awesome.

Kid Death carries hope with him and he finds hope wherever he goes. And more than that is also his willingness to act on that hope He's someone who woke up to a mystery and a tunnel of nothing but darkess and shuffled in to the cave swinging his chain around and looking for people to help.

The world has ended but people are still alive and even in the bizzare world they now live in, find it in themselves to do the right thing.

After a pretty bad day of losing wallet, his phone, his job, getting evicted and being forced to live in a storage unit, Sal Aryman decides that enough is enough.
He wants to just end it all, but he refuses to just let his final actions be bland and uninspired.
He wants a grand gesture.
The series is just him trying out different flashy ways to kill himself, but always failing due to some strange coincidences/divine intervention which he's convinced is God messing with him.
It's a pretty bad idea, so i'm sure it'll get 5 seasons and a spin-off.

A young, generic man, in a generic town, in an exceedingly generic world, discovers the truth of his existence as a cartoon character, and with this discovery, he gains the power to understand every single cliche in television for some reason.
He also unleashes an ancient evil in the process. So now he must use his newfound knowledge to defeat the ancient evil and try to not horrifically misread which cliche he finds himself dealing with.
Every episode focuses on a particular overdone storytelling element, and the main conflict comes from trying to understand just which cliche he's looking at and trying to act accordingly, and not overestimating the power of his plot armor as the main character
Comedy and occasional action ensues.

Chain of floating islands forming a mythical archipelago on a sea of clouds, with differing biomes from island to island.
Filled with dead civilizations, magic, exotic creatures, etc. Promises of unbelievable treasure and power.

The story begins with a young protagonist equipped with his father's rusty sword and 1/2 of an old map inherited by his Grandfather. Extensive maps of the islands are rare to come by, as most people perish if they leave the vicinity of the established port towns. The majority of them are fraudulent, but this one is the real deal.
Anyway, that kid dies in the first 10 minutes.
His remains are looted by a "Vulture", a professional corpse robber. Their job essentially started as crooks looking for an easy score, but eventually gained legitimacy as they were willing to venture farther into the wilderness than others, and recover equipment to re-sell back to the merchants who sold it to the adventurers in the first place. This is the primary protagonist. He's mostly silent due to having his tongue cut out.

Eventually he comes across a group of adventurers who are stumbling blindly into a trap. He's originally content to watch them die for the freebies, but the fresh memory of that dead kid compels him to save them. They form a party and mysteries n adventure shit happens.

Guess I'm stealing it, you'd never have the resolution to work on it anyway