Thoughts on Katie Rice and her work?

Thoughts on Katie Rice and her work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ria8fqPqZe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ive wanted to fuck skadi since i was in highschool

i love her art and writing but why would a 15 year old work with john k

I will always admire her work and the asses she draws. I don't classify her asses as work though, for they are nothing less than pure art.

Bless Katie Rice.

Good stuff. I think filler on CampComic is eh and the story could progress a little faster, and the comments on-site are super cancerous, but it’s good. Skadi was fun and Dumm has been dead.

I miss Skadi

Has she ever said whether she's working towards an actual "endgame" on Camp W? Obviously stuff is developing over time, but it feels really depressing if there isn't going to be a conclusion beyond "and then at some unspecified point in the future they all die alone in the woods".

have fapped would fap again 10/10

I can vaguley recall watching an awkard interview with John K and Katie or some other teenage girl. Do anybody know what I'm talking about?

I think she said that there'll be less stand-alone strips after this arc.

The one where he says he hates comic books because they take themselves too seriously and rely on way too many quips, but he enjoys Deathstroke because he "sympathizes" with his struggles, especially with Terra, while rubbing Katie's knee with his hand while she tries to pull it off with her two smaller ones? I think I can find that one, if that's the one you remember.

John K.'s former cocksleeve is alright, I guess

>but he enjoys Deathstroke because he "sympathizes" with his struggles, especially with Terra,
Jesus

I want her to sit on my face

Did that really happen? I can’t imagine someone not making a big deal out of that.

I'm done quite yet, but Skadi's ass gives me life.

>doubting that John K did something rapey
have you ever seen one of his cartoons?

That happens every day, ESPECIALLY when it's a man in a position of "power" (which, in terms of his relationship with Katie, John K was indeed).

Katie got molested

>doesn’t ride on the recent #metoo wave and namedrop John K or whoever

this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=ria8fqPqZe8

How old was she there?

Katie isn't the type to make sexual harassment accusations. She'll just silently deal with it through the years while occasionally vaguely venting about it but will never actually come forward to press charges, just focus on her work.

at least 18. her blog said she started animating at 19.

>she’ll quietly smile and grin as you have your way with her
>no danger of being outed
Is she the perfect Sup Forumsifu

Goddamn it, if you're going to say it say it right.

John K raped Katie Rice.

Internally she would resent you for it but she seems like the type to care more about her career so she'll never open up about it. It would be too much controversy and get in the way of her art.

>being this stupid

Look up who Deathstroke is, or maybe "Slade" instead if you watched the TT cartoon

Camp Weedonwantcha is a top-tier webcomic, other than that I have little to say about her

Love Camp W, just wish it would fucking update on time for once.