Alright Sup Forums, so your favorite superhero/team of heroes has just ended up in The Hospital...

Alright Sup Forums, so your favorite superhero/team of heroes has just ended up in The Hospital, and they need to escape and make it home safely, whilst hopefully avoiding a fate worse than death. How well do they fare at this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleech.com/awfulhospital/intro.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a MagicWand on the table?

I would not be surprised if it was. The Doctors are into some weird shit in that Hospital to be certain.

Sauce on this shit? I'd like to read it for myself.

Here you go:
bogleech.com/awfulhospital/intro.html
Fair warning, the comic lapses into levels of magi-technobabble that would probably even Morrison an aneurysm later on, so just be on the look-out. Also, the commentators are integral to the plot and characters, so keep that in mind.

what section of the comic was this from? I haven't gone back to read parts since I started, why is willis in a jar?

Muchos gracias, user.

It was an old, experimental page from hat I recall. Apparently, Willis wasn't going to be Circula Tori's "son", and would have just been an experiment in a jar that Fern could free in order to gain a new companion.

>Awful Hospital
Jesus, that's still going on? Haven't caught up to it in a long ass time.

They've just gotten into Phase Two, "The Maternity Ward", and from what's been seen so far, its going to be quite the ride.

The guy who runs that page is a rabid SJW

Yes, aaaaaaaaaaannnnd? You think that I (and most other people reading the comic) don't realize this? Despite that, the comic itself and it's universe is interesting, and it's fun to talk about it. So long as Bogleech doesn't sperg out in the comic itself, or starts pushing blatant bullshit, its a fine read. Better than Fucking Gwenpool at any rate.

Is that shmorky?

I've played all the Silent Hill games, I'd be fine

Silent Hill *really* doesn't compare to some of the shit floating about inside (and outside) of the Hospital.

>Spoiler VERY related

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHMMMMMM

what the fuck

This is cool, what is it

Yeah. We honestly don't know just WHAT this thing was. Apparently, the Zone it had appeared in wasn't it's "natural" home, and it just kinda came barging right in there, or rather, it had been hiding and waiting for the heroes to arrive. Running theory is that it was a Parliamentary monstrosity that detected Fern and co, and decided to hunt Fern down and consume her along with her allies who had come to rescue her. By the way, this thing was only LV15, and it almost caused a TPK. Think on that for a moment.

I don't understand a lick of this but it seems interesting as hell

I'm just in the part where green girl went inside the flesh door. Most interesting things await me i suppose...