Various degress of thicc to fit

>various degress of thicc to fit
Where were you when one man single handily saved western animation?

Other urls found in this thread:

mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/167588952964/the-problematic-ways-ok-ko-presents-the-female
mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/168153164009/the-mras-have-found-my-enid-post-this-is-going-to
scarlet.paheal.net/_images/784bc1e38f590372b643a17fee0ac49b/2387141 - Black_Strategy OK_K.O.!:_Let's_be_Heroes blue_power green_guts hue_troopers yellow_technique.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why are the teen titans lesbians now?

middle and far right are bangin hot, woodberry my dick in them

black strategy > rest

A woman designed them though, thank her

yes they look fine in that shot but since the creators are HACKS they will look like shit with only 30% of their details done right

and I don't know, they just look kind of fat

Far right, but what kind of sentai wannabe is this?

red, black and yellow

Would you be crowned king aurther?

>Obvious homage to Sailor Moon
>Looks like shit and has more people working on it
>Not to mention the 20+ year difference in animation

Shit's amazing. Even after all these technological advances we've made we refuse to push their boundaries to produce better work. What happened to people having crunch times, sweating and worrying about losing their jobs if they don't meet a standard and a quota?

And I'm not one of those ">hurr hurr anime > cartoon" faggots, I'm genuinely curious as to why we've come to settle for basic looking trash.

are you joking? this looks super tumblr dude
>handicapped
>non gender conformist
>literally not a single white one, the middle one is just pale brown (like me)
they are free to do with their idea whatever it is they want, and i am free to dislike it for its toxic ideology in the guise of childrens entertainment. i am also free to call you a faggot for liking this

There all fucking female dude. But whatever

>I'm genuinely curious as to why we've come to settle for basic looking trash.

Bauhaus

Real talk though, it's just cause its simple,quick, and easy. Alot of us are barely taught anatomy and told we shouldn't try to make something so complex barely anybody can work on it and finish in time. That and it's trendy right now. Give it a few years before we go back to old school muscle men.

Gonna pinch the hairstyle of the far left girl, that's aesthetic as fuck

Black Strategy > Blonde = Red Action > Who cares> the other two.

Fact.

>implying i would pull out

>literally not a single white one, the middle one is just pale brown (like me)
what

The green short thick chick is my favorite

>>non gender conformist
look at the shoes bruh

>not getting the joke

is that supposed to invalidate everything i said? cause i dont care that theyre female. i care that special snowflake tumblr bullshit is being represented by them

im not white. but im so god damn pale i look kind of white but not really because you can tell its a desaturated brown instead of whatever color white people are. thats what that middle one is

The middle one is just a grown up Stacy Hirano though.

>97316364
>Obvious homage to Sailor Moon
Jesuchrist
In my time shitposting mean something

>super buff and big
>man face
>man hair
>man muscles
>man body shape
>girly shoes
thats EXACTLY what non gender conformist means. it means shes literally a man, but is still female and wears girly shoes. it means she doesnt have to be a small girl to be female

Nothing about them is promoting feminism or shitting on white men. There literally just superheros from the future. If an artstyle is just enough to get you mad then whatever. You have every right not to like it just as i have every right to sexualize them

Her face is pretty feminine user. Anyways fit girls have always been in cartoons and been a fetish. Theres nothing wrong with it

>implying that changes anything

>>All showing their midriffs

I cant even right now.

Women arent just queer eye candy for you creepy, sexist, misogynist perverts. Theyre ppl too ya know!

Even though i know your baiting, the fact that this show is generating that type of rage on tumblr and feminist tears proves how fucking great ian is

>feminism
>shitting on white men
i said TUMBLR. you know, the people who redraw sailor moon as a fat hairy big nosed dark brown pink haired wheelchair bound pansexual dragonkin tranny, because thats what they think is normal. all thats missing from ops picture is for one of them to have vitiligo

Green, black or yellow. For me. Especially green, something about her chunkyness, tan skin and short green hair turns me on

Why are they all wearing heels!?

TOKUSENTAI
TOKUSENTAI

None of them are hairy or ugly so your point is invalid
>inb4 “hurr durr cal arts is ugly”
Thats like your opinion man

Relevant.
mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/167588952964/the-problematic-ways-ok-ko-presents-the-female

watching this unironically

>a man is betraying his own sexuality to look like a nice guy
Its dobson all over again. I hate sex negative feminism

Do you live in some sort of tropical area,where everyone is darker than they normally would be? Because middle is pale as fuck to me. Like a regular asian girl.

If anything, the reason why she looks like a desaturated brown is because the artist or designer picked a color that comes out darker,printed or on certain screens.

kek

Sailor Moon reference.

I want blue to be a shota chaser, but the shota must always run

SPATS, SPATS FOR EVERYONE

What are you, some sort of MRA?
Fucking sexist.

I want a picture of Ian sipping a Big Gulp labeled “SJW Tears”.

>hating regressive views on sexuality makes me an MRA
The main reason why i hate feminism is that they hate men so much that the idea of looking sexual to them is so abhorrent they feel the need to censor it. There literally just as uptight as christian parent groups and want to being us back into the 50s into a sexless puritain state.

>female character has big fat ugly legs
>THIS IS THE SAME AS IVY FROM SOUL CALIBUR SHITLORDS
>male characters all have muscular upper bodies
>*silence*
that persons problem is they like black people and ONLY black people. they dislike that ugly girl because of her big unsexy legs being too sexy, but like a drawing made by some black buy despite it being an unnaturally shaped thick black girl. that was the comparison. this ugly character is too sexy and drawn just for pervert men, but this other one is perfect and pure. they go on to use more examples where the "good" example is just a black character.

this is the kind of shit that happens when you overdose on feminism and black power (racism) pills

>implying this is a bad thing
Not that guy but I think we've become too sexual in these times. Do you many ass shots are in this show? And it's aimed at kids.

>Not that guy but I think we've become too sexual in these times. Do you many ass shots are in this show? And it's aimed at kids.
Literally nothing wrong with that. Truth is kids like sexual things too, and its not like its fucking eyes wide shut. Japs have been doing this for years, its not a problem.

mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/168153164009/the-mras-have-found-my-enid-post-this-is-going-to

>Japs have been doing this for years, its not a problem.
user, Japan is filled with pedophiles. That's not a good comparison.

>anyone who disagrees with me is MRA
The absolute state of regressive feminsists and numale cucks

>Do you live in some sort of tropical area,where everyone is darker than they normally would be?
i live in an area where people are not usually white. im not talking about white people being tanned, im talking about brown people. i never leave my dungeon, so my skin is pale, but you can easily tell its not because im naturally white. it may be hard to picture in your mind but its really really easy to see and if you could you would understand.

and that girl does NOT look asian. asians have white skin like white people except for some that are darker that have a yellow tint. no, that girl is like me. base brown but pale. maybe all the asian girls youve seen were south east asian brown prostitutes that have been kept in the basement so long that they have gone pale.

They were there before hand, animation didnt make them.

He's not wrong.
People's only arguments have been; "it's just a cartoon". Because as we all know, Disney films and Looney Tunes are filled with sexy women.

>>male characters all have muscular upper bodies
>>*silence*
That's called male empowerment.

whatever. that guy is retarded. ugly girl is too sexy just because shes not black enough for his dumb ass. THIS picture was what he presented as acceptable and realistic. THIS wont give girls any body issues. THIS isnt just his fetish that hes masturbating to by pretending hes an activist

then heres another argument. the guy is a retard, a racist black fetishist, and a retard

He is wrong because its mostly other tumblrites that are calling out his shit. Theres nothing wrong wuth sexualizing cartoon characters, and he must be a cucked sexless faggot if he thinks there is a problem.

>That's called male empowerment.
I hate this excuse, they literally justified sexualizing men but sexualizing women is phobic in their diseased minds

Men can't be sexualized.

How can we make the designs less sexual?

>Men can't be sexualized.
Get out

>MRAs on damage control

Also you, get the fuck out

>hes still going for it
Have a (you)

Seriously, who finds shirtless men sexy?
It's literally just something men came up with to feel good about themselves.

We can make them more sexualized by adding skirts, because the mystery of what they're wearing underneath is better than just showing off the crotch.

Wow i feel so empowered looking at buff captain america while im a chubby neet

I see what you're getting at. after looking back at the picture she does seem to remind me of a girl I used to know, who wasn't asian but still pretty light. But i'm gonna have to respectfully disagree, as she just reminds me of some other asian characters, albeit more pale. She just screams asian to me.

>being this triggered
In all seriousness, less ass shots in general, give Enid a more modest outfit.

Youre full of shit, women drool over this stuff
Go back to your commune you closeted sex hating prude

Well, yeah, that's how it works.
Men aspire to be strong, women aspire to be wise.

Why can't we just do the same and say sexualized women is just female empowerment? Is it cause women are just incapable of seeing themselves as attractive in any shape or form?
I mean, when I dream of myself, I like to imagine that im pretty well built.

Women aren't pieces of meat.
They're actually people and should be respected as such.

Because most women are lazy and hate hard work, and hate rhe idea that there fat and dont look pretty. So in the pst decade they got the idea instead of dieting we should call everyone sexist and force them to find fatties hot. Not that i dont mind this as i am a thicc man myself, but now since there jealous of anyone hotter then them they want to censor male sexuality from the media.

>Youre full of shit, women drool over this stuff
They don't.
In fact, women hate bisexuals and lesbians for giving the impression that all women are fluid with romance and sexuality.

Sexualizing them doesnt make them meat you puritan ballless cuck

Thats inspiration. Not a power fantasy

Over half the people in this thread are baiting and you're all biting

>Handicapped
So would pirates be considered handicap representation. They have sweet peg legs & hook hands too.

Also, the more these threads pop up, it basically leaves me wondering if OK KO is basically Cartoon Network going to Ian and going "Can you do the same thing Rebecca's doing, but cheaper?"

>women hate bisexuals
Most bisexuals ive met are women you chucklefuck moron.

Try telling that to the MRAs.

>"Can you do the same thing Rebecca's doing, but cheaper?"
But it's nothing like what Rebecca is doing.

That's my point.

>would pirates be considered handicap representation
only as much as blind samurai or a one armed swordsman

>But it's nothing like what Rebecca is doing
you only think that because you like it

You literally said they hate them you fucking retard. Piss off

3>1>5>4>2

>you only think that because you like it
It's plain to anyone with eyes and a brain that Ian and Rebecca are doing their own thing.
>Rebecca
>a more or less straightforward lore dramedy with SoL elements
>Ian
>a wacky comedy that doesn't take itself seriously and even the more serious moments are piss takes

>still taking the bait this hard
holy fuck user

Where's the rule34?

Even though hes false flaging its still supporting feminist ideals

At the core they're both action adventure with humor thrown in. Steven Universe went all in with social issues and ground level drama, OK KO banks on 90's cartoon tropes & homages.

They both seem to have interesting women of varying shapes & sizes.

scarlet.paheal.net/_images/784bc1e38f590372b643a17fee0ac49b/2387141 - Black_Strategy OK_K.O.!:_Let's_be_Heroes blue_power green_guts hue_troopers yellow_technique.png

MRAs tend to be stupid.
What do you expect when they visit /r/redpilled and /r/The_Donald?

>black is embarrassed
shes the one i expected to act the most slutty

Look, i know your baiting, but please rexamine your life and realize how fucking stupid you sound

Is it my fault that MRAs are so easy to read?

Reminder that Ian confirmed he was toning down the female designs for the next season.

As long as my baby Enid is still thicc, Im good.

What part of toning it down did you not understand?