Why do people call her an alpha bitch?

An alpha bitch is supposed to be a character like Mandy from Totally Spies!, or Bonnie from Kim Possible: completely insufferable almost all the time.

Cornelia is funny, smart, and above all loyal to her friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o--BP7pYToE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who calls her that? Because she isn't. She's the school beauty fashionista character. The alpha bitch is defined by being obsessed with her social status and being aggressive about protecting it to the point of being a bully. The one episode I can remember where something approaching this happened, to all of the main girls though, is when the hottie with the fake accent made literally all of the boys in class worship her.

WITCHfag is an alpha bitch.

OH BOY, HERE WE GO AGAIN :^)

>school beauty fashionista character
I don't think that's an actual trope...

Nobody calls her anything because nobody watches this fucking show.

Did WITCHfg literally just appear three months ago? It feels like that.

Technically alpha bitch is the top female.

So yeah she is the top female on most social groups, I think you are confusing the term with a queen bee or some sort of alpha and beta meme.

No, you're the one confusing those terms.
Alpha bitch and queen bee mean the exact opposite of what you think they do.

But she's really neither, anyways.

Originally he's "The Batman" fag

GFfag, actually.

But who's counting?

Plot twist: Namorfag and WITCHfag are the same user.

And Damifag too

Where'd you get this picture of Jazmine DuBois?

I dunno man. Witchfags forced meme retardation is actually making me consider watching this... have i been duped?

It's a teen show, you probably wouldn't like it much. It's fun to watch if you're younger.

Don't. It's what he wants.

Are we sure it's not Wyatt Creed? We know he was still around as late as 2009, making nonstop threads about Iron Man Armored Adventures anonymously. It fits his age-old motif of choosing one show to hone in on and making constant threads about it over and over.

Don't fall for it. If you watch this now you'll just teach WITCHfag and others that if you want something, you have to whine about it constantly.

So he just autistically flits from one obsession to another?

Wyatt Creed was one of the most notorious shitposters of Sup Forums's first few years. He CONSTANTLY made threads about some Trollz cartoon that nobody watched. Come to think of it, he also had a bizarre obsession with WITCH. Everyone thought he disappeared during 2008-ish, but the guy who ran the 24/7 IM:AA stream once slipped and admitted he was Wyatt Creed. I suspect that he's been hanging out on Sup Forums anonymously for the last decade, but nobody noticed him because he was posting about shit people actually watched.

He probably re-watched WITCH recently and decided to go back to making nonstop threads about it.

oh shit a W.I.T.C.H. thread, nice

bump for subtle curves

Oh please, fuck off. I've freely admitted to my posts on numerous other shows, if only because it might get people to watch all of them instead of just one.

I am none of those anons you mentioned.
In fact if you find someone you think is going autistic about a show NOT on this chart it's probably not me... probably.

(Fucking shit, just realized I haven't posted this image in nearly a month. Is that a good thing?)

bump

cringe

May I ask why?

Do you not like spectacular spider-man?
what’s wrong with you?

>Trollz cartoon
That one where they were rock stars or some stupid shit?

>Do you not like spectacular spider-man?
Nope. I do like some specific aspects of it though.
>what’s wrong with you?
I could ask you the same thing.

There's nothing wrong with liking Spectacular

Imagine how nice it would've been if he had actual mods who would ban this retard?

Funny, I thought the thread was entitled "Why do people call me an alpha bitch?"
Because the answer would be simple; Witchfag.

But I'm not a girl.

W.I.T.C.H. comics > W.I.T.C.H. cartoon

A pile of dog shit > that mediocre cartoon

You're really good at working me into a shoot.

What did he mean by this?

Still a bitch, nonetheless

There's plenty wrong with it, starting with just about every character.

Such as? Because unlike the 90s Spider-man which was pretty one-note, Peter in Spectacular was growing ever steadily into a great hero, taking more and more burdens on the chin.

Peter was just about the only decent character in that show. That's my point.

Gwen was great, Flash was a serious bro, and pretty much every villain had great characterization.

M8, why are you actually arguing with a WITCHfag?

Because it's funny when he flies into an autistic fit when people tell him he's wrong.

Oh okay. Fair enough.

W.I.T.C.H. cartoon >>> all other Sup Forums media

And I say that completely unironically.

Of course you would, Witchfag

You just don't get it.
I could write a fucking book on every little thing the brilliant W.I.T.C.H. cartoon did right compared to the vast majority of both comics and cartoons.

Hey, I believe you. Plenty of delusional people have written books filled with their bullshit.

How am I delusional?

When I watch W.I.T.C.H., I don't feel like I'm watching something some hack put together just to get a paycheck. I know I'm watching something that was the product of numerous highly talented writers coming together to fix the glaring issues from the already-quite-good comics and tell their own vastly improved story.

The writing almost entirely avoids the typical cliches and stereotypes that have made Sup Forums so much less popular than Sup Forums, and on top of that it truly understands and respects the characters, who end up seeming more three-dimensional than in virtually all other Sup Forums media ever made.

Literally everything you just said is pure delusion

Brilliant? I dunno... who just calls a show brilliant like that??? That aint a throw away word. Maybe this shit is magical girl kino. Is this guy memeing me?!

It's Witchfag, what do you fucking expect? It's like Scrapper and TMSfag, times a thousand.

>Maybe this shit is magical girl kino.
It unironically is.

And that's actually an excellent way to describe it.

Fuck it dude. This guy sold me. I'll watch it.

Just don't become deluded like our friend

You won't regret it, but... PLEASE make sure to get the "multilingual DVDRip" torrent version!
All other versions are badly broken with scenes missing, low quality, a different (shitty) theme, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=o--BP7pYToE

Alright its downloading... but if i find out you were memeing me, god help you.

Not him, but it's a pretty fun show. Hardly the flawless masterpiece our friend memes it to be, but at the same time not necessarily awful.

>mixing the original intro with that horrid... thing
DELET THIS

Explain by addressing my points.

Otherwise you're full of shit.

Scream more, autismo

You imply that everything else is just "something some hack put together" that's pure fucking delusion, kiddo.

The VAST majority of Sup Forums content is exactly that.

What little remains besides this series does have effort put into it, but not the same level of talent.

>The VAST majority of Sup Forums content is exactly that.
Says (You), bub

Yes, says me...
Says me, who watched a shitload of garbage growing up, and only recently discovered that there were actual good shows getting overlooked.

Doesn't make the show nearly as great as you claim, kiddo. The girls were far from multifaceted and unique, the animation had numerous points where it was pretty basic but still serviceable, and the music is hardly anything to write home about.

>The girls were far from multifaceted and unique
They unironically have more personality than most real life girls their age.
>the animation had numerous points where it was pretty basic but still serviceable
The animation ranged from pretty good to outright incredible in certain scenes. But my personal favorite are the awesome transitions.
>the music is hardly anything to write home about
IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE
The music is beyond incredible! There are so many fucking amazing tracks throughout this series, though sadly as there's no OST it's very difficult to catalogue them.
But Matt's songs? The transformation themes? The various scores using at the beginning of many episodes? And my personal favorite, that one track that gets played several times in the show, but most notably in the very last episode during the closing narration. Fucking beautiful.

I honestly can't believe Witchfag is real, he has to be trolling

>They unironically have more personality than most real life girls their age.
Well, but that's pretty fucking easy, isn't it ?

>Well, but that's pretty fucking easy, isn't it ?
If it were easy, it wouldn't be the other way around in the vast majority of Sup Forums stuff. You tend to write who you know, so it's actually much harder to do.

>They unironically have more personality than most real life girls their age.
Get out more.
>The animation ranged from pretty good to outright incredible in certain scenes.
And sometimes it was pretty meh to crap. Don't pretend it had no bad moments.

Winx Club comics and cartoon > W.I.T.C.H.

Imagine constantly jerking off a show that was made specifically to capitalize on the superior comics, claiming these cardboard cutouts of sameface, samebody and a poor french styled imitation of anime have superior character arcs despite following every trope known to man, and then claiming a 90's DDR tier disgusting, repetitive bland pop music opening with barely distinguishable lyrics is the pinnacle of all iconic themes in the world of western animation. And then imagine doing this almost every day for months.

Witchfag, I fucking hate you.

>kino
Yeah, go ahead and watch his garbage then. Your brain is already a turd.

Fuck. The point still stands.
>fun
That piece of trash show is anything but fun.

Shit, I'm going back to sleep.

Cartoonfags really are some of the worst people on this board, right up there with Moviefags.

I watched 1 episode... im not feeling the kino. Its totally spies tier.