New Villainous short subtitled

New Villainous short subtitled.
youtube.com/watch?v=HNL972dKJP4&feature=youtu.be
By the way,you might wanna go to the website www.podemosbailar.com and click on the hats to find something...interesting

so i went to that website you mentioned and what the fuck

Delete system 32

let me traduct to you

EMERGENCI CHANNEL (CODE 72.65.84)
MESSAGE 00-01_VOV - - -
(COMUNICATION OF AGENT _????? .- MEMBERS
OPERATION ????
if you are reading this , is because you managed to find some of thte guide codes i hide in the comunicatios of the organization Black Hat. I have the suspicion that ????? of comunication of our agency ???? ???????????. i Have decide to open this comunication port whit the rest of the agent of the project ???? inside of this web syte. the site can be committed very easy , if any ????? of the organization Black Hat manages to find this link , they could track me down or some of the agents involved in the operation , so this site will be only active for a while.
Later i wiill be ????? erase it whit all the information reunited to protect my identity and the ones of the rest of the agents that help in the investigation

>continuation
(error) some of the agents had managed to infiltrate in the data base and sites of ???? of black hat organization will upload the information reunited randomly for a short time. Later it will be erased to avoid the black hat radar ????.
Dont share this link whit anyone . If this is made viral and it reaches to the eyes of the Hat , we will be involved in a ???? (problem probably) for now lets keep the operation , if everything goes fine in a months i will be able to open the bridge and the ???? objective ????? the operation
End of comunication
71.21.//

>skimmed video
>no Demencia

There, all you waifu fags can skip it. You're welcome.

why are you telling lies?

O SI!

No animated Demencia, just a couple still frames of recycled artwork we've seen already.

>recycled artwork
remind me when have we ever seen dementia as a mummy or her throwing forks to flug

You can tell Alan is an 80s kid.

Nice site

code in the videos?

>short
>same length as most cartoons nowadays

but with used footage from another cartoon

Save Wellis.

what if wellis is demencia ?

i think the dancers on that picture are the agents searching for black hat

It's a good theory but I kind of hope not. I like the idea of a girl who's just... genuinely crazy and into evil on her own accord. Rather than being brainwashed into it.

this means we will have a total of 5 shorts for this volume and we will get a new message each short.
Thats gonna be cool.

I lost it at the paper bag comment.

Chugged most of it through Google Translate

REPORT 72.65.84
DATA REC__ __
READ ME

ENTRY LOGS

ENTRY 01 - LEMON
ENTRY 02 - IMPOSTER
ENTRY 03 - [CLASSIFIED]
ENTRY 04 - [CLASSIFIED]
ENTRY 05 - [CLASSIFIED]

////

E01 - LEMON
I GOT THEM
SAVED 11.04
I did it, I got the codes to access the central computer of the Black Hat Organization. I'm contacting Wellis, I hope she can access BH's address as quickly as possible and can filter a direct link, everything will depend on whether the security of Black Hat is as good as they say. Meanwhile we must hurry. But if breaking the security of the address is as easy as stealing the codes, then I could bet that we are about to complete the mission.

-Cooper

E01 - LEMON
PRIORITY
FORWARD POST
Well Cooper, Wellis received the information, I trust her to be able to advance.

The only way to get the direct link is from within the facilities and although the doctor got in, we need a way to get her out of there, that is a priority.

/////

E02 - IMPOSTER
03-12-02
UPDATED 03-12-G2
To any remaining agent:

Hopefully some of you stay active and have access to this page.

After so much time, I managed to recover the code to access the central computer of BH org and I managed to hide it within the orientation videos. I could not risk to enter the complete code in a single tape and compromise my location, so I hid it in the different videos in different ways. I hope to create a direct and stable link to the BH org interface and expose it publicly, if I succeed, it will give us the advantage we were looking for and more.

So far I have managed to keep this site off the hat's radar, but I'm sure I will not be able to do it for a long time, if any agent still has this access, please ... I could use a little help.

[END OF COMMUNICATION]

[Unidentified source]

She was in the video