ITT: Christmas specials only you remember

ITT: Christmas specials only you remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=By7IPQ42PU4
youtube.com/watch?v=pkIihfN1a6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Et3AuKzP04Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qXmOp0zuAMg
youtube.com/watch?v=1BqRG8q3g-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Name?

Lady and the Tramp

What was the one about the greedy kid who asks for so many presents, Santa assume he's actually the name of a whole town and ends up giving the presents to every kid BUT the greedy little shit?

I hated that one.

Nine Dog Christmas

Tangerine Bear

Hey, fuck you papa mouse and fuck your Gestapo!

>tfw 25 days of christmas might as well be called 25 days of polar express

The Town That Santa Forgot

I'm amazed I was able to remember the name off the top of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=By7IPQ42PU4

i think cartoon network showed this once and then never again

Oh wow.
I am positive that I watched this but I don't remember anything about it.

I remember seeing this every year and I think I even have it on DVD or VHS

Nick and Noel.

>tfw not even the rankin bass version gets tv play anymore

I remember that one, the one with the cat, the dog, and their owners getting together at the end.

Pic related was one of my favorites as a kid.

Only ever saw it on TV once. I wish I hadn't seen it even that one time.

Theres also this really weird one I only saw once, and never again. A blatant parody of Simpsons, but with anthropomorphic cows instead. (Get it? Cuz "Don't have a cow man"?)

A Charlie Brown Kwanza

youtube.com/watch?v=pkIihfN1a6M

The 2D version is at least pretty widely available on DVD these days.

>tits

Give up a little on the wonder why, and give your heart a try.

Posting the shit cartoon over the far superior stop motion one.

My family recorded a ton of obscure specials in the 80s that I'm not sure anyone else remembers. Like Santa Bear, the one where Santa sends his polar bear helper to the South Pole to spread Christmas cheer but encounters Santa's old polar bear helper Bully Bear who wants to ruin Christmas.

There is the one where Vincent Price voices a two headed monster whose son starts to wonder if he is cut out to be a monster. The son finds out about Christmas and Christianity and basically converts and morphs into a gnome.

There is the one where a deathly ill girl can't enjoy Christmas, so the woodland critters bring a tree that is alive from the forest to her front yard and dress it up nice and she loves it.

There's a girl who wishes for it to be Christmas everyday but a fairy tells here that why not try it for a year instead. She at first loves it but then hates it and the entire world is almost ruined because of her wish. Everyone finds out she made the wish and hate her and are pissed. Her mom and dad are voices of reason and tell her it will all be okay. When the year is up everyone is happy it isn't Christmas anymore.

The claymation Christmas is always good. It's a compilation of songs hosted by a red T-rex and blue triceratops.

Lastly there's a fox and bear cub that accidentally end up in a big city and the park ranger and their parents are worried until they see them on tv in a mall. They end up back home and all is well. The same animals did an Easter special too.

Those are just the ones I thought up off the top of my head. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

I like both versions of Life and Adventures of Santa.

Stop motion version's fun and bombastic and has some cooler character designs, the 2D version's Celtic music is comfy, uses its extra screentime to incorporate more of the book, and it has some good performances. Also, makes way more sense to have Nicolas start making toys in his 20s or whatever then how Rankin Bass just had him read books to kids and only carve a cat when he's middle aged or whatever.

Anyone remember that 1 with Rudolph and Frosty where the villain was a more evil copy of how that winter elemental in the stop-motion Santa origin movie started out?

That weird frosty Rudolph one where frosty was married and had a family?

Christmas in July?

I remember laughing hysterically every time his ass cover fell off. Also being asked if he knew he had a Studebaker on his nose.

Mole's Christmas, I remember it being cozy as fuck.

I also remember some Xmas special, possibly from the early 1980s, that I think had trolls or ogre or something.

Now I wish I could remember an old Christmas VHS I had. All I remember is there were probably no characters on the cover, just a standard drawn christmas tree in a living room.

someone post a picture of the mystery gnome thing that never got solved

I remember one year CN did a Christmas in July thing and this was on. That's the only time I remember seeing it. He dies at the end and then the fairies make him immortal or something right?

When the Cows Come Home for Christmas

I saw this last year. I wish I hadn't. It really is as bad as it looks. It's a steaming piece of shit.

My dude
I haven't thought about that in over a decade.
Can't even remember the last time it aired, must have only been on a couple times.
>that fucking owl
I don't remmeber exactly why but I have a vague sense of irritation. Possibly from annoying hooting.
Are you also Canadian my chance?

Watched this once in a Christmas stream. Was maximum comfy.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Christmas stream this year.

Let me guess, the female is someones love interest.
The Chihuahua is mexican.
The terrier is Scottish.

Did anybody ever solve this one?

This looks like the grandpa from that series with small animals with tails.

Holy shut, user.

The All Dogs Go to Heaven version of a Christmas Carol was pretty comfy.
I think they just re-released this for its 40th anniversary or something. Vaguely remember seeing it last time I went to Barnes and Noble.

There's something ominous about that shadow

Drew Barrymore doge
Best christmas waifu

It's a real tragedy we never got any more Olive holiday specials

Fuck ya she is

Annabelles Wsh
youtube.com/watch?v=Et3AuKzP04Y

I remember this being absolutely kino.

There's something bittersweet about that ending.
She's a reindeer and can talk but... every animal she knew and his Grandpa are dead

You are correct sir.

That's the Vincent Price one I was talking about. Real heavy on Christian values that one was.

"The Nite B4 Christmas".
That one special with the black dude who's a rapper or some shit.

I stole a kid's Olive the reindeer plush when I was 10.

Am I the grinch?

I would kill for a Valentine's Day special

The movie about the talking Christmas ornament also pic related

Apparently I'm not alone in remembering this movie. I always thought it was weird how the group of toys included crayons...like eventually they'd be used up and die?

this is probally a real common one but i rember this one movie about a farm animal that wanted to be a raindeer but i cant rember the name of it i can only rember what it looked like.

See

Would you consider this a Christmas movie because it has a lot of ice and snow?

At this point i'm tempted to say that it's a mockup.

Who /GoodTaste/ here?

nooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TECHNICAL

FOUL

SHUT YOUR FUCKING GAB

Every time I caught this on TV it felt like a fever dream, but I remember it really fondly. I should rewatch it.

I'm incredibly unsure if people consider this great or terrible. I remember loving it.

me and my brothers used to watch the 12 days of christmas cartoon religiously, we loved it so much. In retrospect, it was just ok

I couldn't stand listening to the old guy's voice

Nice picks, anons, but I don't think anyone remembers this.

No, not even remotely. Are you a southfag or something whose never seen snow in his life?

YOU'LL NEVER FIND THE BOY. YOU'RE JUST A TOY. AHAHA. AHAHA.

I thought at first that was a Jimmy Two-Shoes special or something. The red guy looks like Lucius.

This was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I need to rewatch it now.

The Forgotten Toys isn't exactly obscure or unknown, but it's the only one I can think of at the moment.

Dude! I remember that one.

>The All Dogs Go to Heaven version of a Christmas Carol was pretty comfy.

I remember enjoying that one.

I wanna feel her plush, cotton stuffed folds tightly grip me.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXmOp0zuAMg

I feel like you ought to check out: doll-stuffing (dot) booru.org . I'm pretty sure it's from the deviants on /aco/.

I call them deviants even though I'm probably one of them.

this one is pretty alright

Jeremy Creek

Gimme gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Don't know if this counts, but I remember seeing this back in '98.
youtube.com/watch?v=1BqRG8q3g-8

This one?

Saw this only once on ABC Family. Some time in 1999 / 2000, I forget.

what christmas specials are coming on tv this year?