EAH had such quality backgrounders

this show was too lewd

Which one

Everafter High
was Monster High lewder?

I'd say so yeah, skirts were shorter, outfits showed more off

There was tentacle rape.

does she even have a working asshole?

The EAH books by Shannon Hale are pretty darn good and flesh out a lot of the lore and characters in the series. The books by Suzanne Selfors are lighter, more slice of life stuff.
The MH books are a mess continuity wise and the ones by Lisi Harrison focus on a bunch of lame OCs.

wasn't the only OC Melody?

No.

Where do you get these user?

Test.

Tumblr

well that stinks

Actually, I make them for these threads.

Why Mattel
Why did you have to kill them both

I work at toys "R" us now. I package toys and send them out for christmas orders.

Ive done maybe 100 orders, give or take. So far, the only order with anything MH or EAH was that big EAH castle and an epic winter Blondie. In the same order.
I'm sad.

Monster High and Ever After High are in a real sad state of existence, I dont think they're even doing movies for MH anymore

You are a gentleman and a scholar, user.

Ever After High’s demise I saw coming, but why is Monster High is a surprise, since it was a such a huge IP for Mattel. A shame they had to go mess it up. But at the very least it’ll eventually be revived and relaunched, which is more than I can say for EAH.

They killed MH to be more kid friendly but fucked up the designs and lore for no reason and EAH suffered.

The new movies suck as do the doll gimicks

I was introduced to monster high through the reboot movies. Hated the story, thought the visuals were pretty damn good. I really like Clawdeen's mom

The visuals were really the only improvement the new MH movies made, Clawdeens mom is nice too

from /u/

lewd