Just now on CNN

Podesta came on stage, said Hillary won't be speaking, that she is grateful for people's support but they should go home and get some sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These two bickering on CNN is hilarious

>YOU WON
>YOU WON
>YOU WON
>YOU WON>YOU WON
>YOU WON
>YOU WON
>YOU WON
>YOU WON
>YOU WON

YOU'RE BEING A HORRIBLE PERSON RIGHT NOW LET ME FINISH

i died

i wouldnt have either. why dignify the results with a response with trump being how he was...who he is

GET OUT FUCKIN LEAF

>mfw Hillary REEEEEEEEEE'd so hard irl that she fell into a coma

This is the most fucking ungraceful shit I have ever seen. It's like they're aren't even human.

All of those people came out for her and then she sent someone else to tell them to go to bed.

Holy shit.

bitch wont concede lmao

What an arrogant and evil cunt.

THIS IS YOUR QUEEN LIBS. A FUCKING COWARD!

>you will never be as butthurt as Hillary is right now

Feels good man.

They aren't going to call the remaining states until tomorrow, the fuckers are gonna try to contest and rig it

Consolation pizza party at Comet then?

She probably hopped on a plane, one way ticket out of america.

DONT TELL ME CAUSE IT HURTS

>kek has blessed us
SHE IS DEAD

WHERE"S THE GODDAMN BRICK VENDOR WHEN WE NEED HIM?

She's probably crying her eyes out, shaking and regretting being such a piece of shit her whole life.

On a side note I find it ironic the guys emails that killed her campaign was the one to speak. I'd be surprised if he's not killed.

Trump said he'd do the same shit you dummy

Hey, the Yaas Queen needs her sleep, too, just like she did on September 11th, 2012.

would you expect anything less from a woman?

They'll cheer for it anyway.

I'm laughing to myself because this is literally a "This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!" scenario.

Clinton already fleeing the country

Under rated

>she drops her disguise of giving a fuck the instant it's clear she's not getting to be crowned queen hillary

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Anybody has any pictures/snaps twats from the hc hq? What's it like there?

>yes, sleep..
>trust us

nah. not fallin for that pod people bullshit

>bitch wont concede lmao

yep. she's going to contest some states, try to "find" enough votes to turn them

Hillary confirmed for OD'd on Diazepam

WHAT A LOSER SHE SENDS OUT SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL THE CROWD TO GO HOME!!! SHE'S CRYING AND TOO AFRAID TO GO OUT THERE!!!!! AND SHE WANTED TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY?!?!?! WHEN THIS IS HOW SHE DEALS WITH ADVERSITY? SUICIDE HOTLINING LIKE HER AVERAGE GROUND TROOPER?

link?

Pizza party.. no cheese tonight.

Leafs like you are the reason why Canada isn't great again.

>yfw she's already dead

NO LOOSE E N D S

She's raging hardcore right now.

Her colostomy bag probably overflowed with shit and piss.

Is it true that he fucks little boys?

What are some good streams to see it?

CANT BARRAGE THE FARRAGE

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

somebody needs to watch the path to her van like a hawk with their camera

At least we know Trump would never have sent out Pence or some shit to cover for him if he lost.

Univision is fucking roasting her for not conceding.

He still would have shown up to his own rally though. She's not even going to give the courtesy of a sleep deprived high sodium non-concession speech.

he probalby said this because Clinton is already sleeping lmao

an unsigned integer with last two digits of equal value says hillary has podesta killed--you with me on this one, kek?

Check Penn now, WTF? theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

and shillary pretended it was unthinkable you fucking retard

Fucking Scum Cunt is Fleeing the Country!!!! SHE'S ESCAPING!!!! I'm serious!!!!!

CAN'T MISDEMEANOR THE WEINER

CAN'T LOOT THE NEWT

She's going to pull some shit overnight. When we wake up she'll be up to 270.

GUYS

coughing fit
pants of shit
etc

>shaking
Did she forget her Parkinson's medication again?