JL

JL Cinematographer confirms Black Suit scenes were filmed

inverse.com/article/39092-justice-league-superman-black-suit-deleted-scenes

>Wagner, who shot the scene, is keeping mum in regards to whom Alfred is speaking to. (Most fans think it was Superman.) But he promises that maybe one day fans will finally know for sure. “It was a great scene to shoot,” he says. “It was one of my favourites and also didn’t make it.”

when are whedon and tsujihara gonna get assassinated?

Gotta say, he looks slick with those colors + beard

Whedon's lipcrust can block bullets.

>In an email interview with Inverse, Wagner says scenes with Superman wearing his black suit were removed in the final cut.
>“There were [scenes shot],” Wagner said. “It’s a cool looking costume. Sadly, we didn’t see that either in the final cut.”

Does look pretty good, though dunno about the cape. A few scenes with the beard, mussed hair and black suit could have been good.

Doesn't matter. Movie was still crap.

>We understood that what world audiences really wanted was even more threatening Superman.

Stupid whedon ruined everything!
Where's my snyder cut?

I'd like superman to not be a seemingly uncaring messiah figure but I guess I'm not the world.

Good thing he was just a guy trying to do the right thing in the DCEU then. Not anymore though. He's just another quipper.

It was also confirmed that a Snyder cut being released is never happening.

>its whedons fault this movie was shit
lol

>an entirely new character was shot and had a costume yet were not allowed to know
FUCCCCKCKKKKKKM

I figured it was Supergirl, especially considering this other trailer scene. The red boots, cape and slimmer exposed legs: clearly not Superman.

The mussed hair looks good. Superman should never have slicked back hair wen he constantly gets punched through things.

I DIDN'T BRING A SWORD
t. Batman
DUDE WONDER WOMAN IS HOT
t. Aquaman
I WISH I WAS DEAD LOL
t. Superman
EVERYONE IS RETARDED EXCEPT FOR ME
t. Wonder Woman

Thanks Whedon.

xd haha he fell into her boobies O_O xd hahahhahaha

>that will left a an auchy

>DUDE WONDER WOMAN IS HOT
>t. Aquaman

That's almost literally Man of Steel dialogue.

Point is that it's out of character. It makes sense for a roastie to think Superman is hot, not Aquaman (who already has Mera) to think Wonder Woman is hot.

So it would be just this scene, but with the black suit.

Eh.

>looks like SuperDad
Goddammit, why would they take it out?
Whedon didn't have any goddamn common sense to make the reshoots center around the black suit instead of using the regular one. All the logic is built in to using it (the old suit was damaged, he needed a temporary replacement while the fortress is reforging one)