Aqua Teen Hunger Force

>Pretty much the only cartoon that Sup Forums universally likes
Why is it so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCibISySLnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This show confused me so much as a kid

I hate ATHF. The only reedeemable part is Carl. It's boring otherwise. I watched 5 seasons of ATHF expecting it to get better so don't tell me I didn't give it a change.

Venture Bros on the other hand is good.

I didnt understand it that much as a kid. Now i think its the funniest shit ever, and among my favorite cartoons.

The show pretty much sold itself alone on character's personality and how they would react to whatever situation was upon them.

Shit was great.

Ventures bros is boring at best

This

(You) had me going for half a second, so have this one on the house.

>if you don't like my favorite show you're baiting

because no other show has shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=bCibISySLnk

>baiting so hard that you have to convince someone that you actually have shit taste

>he thinks every single person on this earth enjoys ATHF
you some kinda retard?

It's not me who's a retard.

>if you don't enjoy this shitty cartoon you're a retard
ok buddy

Objection!
My client is the goat.

i thought it was an action show

Remove the chain-because that's off it

Why didn't they make meatwad a full burger instead of a blob of meat? Is it because he's retarded?

The bun is in your mind.

I'm still sad the series ended for real but they gave it a great send off so I'm satisfied.

This show was ridiculously big and without it I wouldn't know who MC Chris is.

I swear the cast of ATHF are some of the most horrible fucking human beings (you know what I mean) that have ever been in a cartoon, it's amazing.

Isn't the show creator homeless now?

Dave Willis? No, he's doing fine, hell, he was a guest voice on Steven Universe of all things.

People said this about Frylock's VA too for some reason.

ya get that thing I sent ya

SGC2C is much better

honestly a lot of Adult Swim cartoons confused me a lot as a kid.
Aqua Teen, Frisky Dingo, Harvey Birdman, Sealab 2021, even Family Guy at times I just simply didn't understand mostly because I was too young I guess

I guess that's how you can tell this was definitely intended for an older audience

>Rick and Morty is a show about nihilism
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a show that is nihilistic

I don’t, what do you mean?

It just is

Because it didn't matter
None of it mattered

You can't do the visual gags of him changing shape and size if he's a burger.

Tonight you will get your dick ripped off

I think it was mostly due to how well-written the characters were and how well they played off each other. The characters were so good that the plot for each episode basically became window dressing to the characters and their antics, which made sure even episodes with a bad plot were funny, just because of how funny each of the characters were.

I mean they're horrible people, I used the term human beings (despite the fact that most the characters are food) so people didn't think I mean they were poorly written characters.

Oh, you're referring to the characters, not the actors.

I won't say all women hate ATHF but if you hate ATHF you are probably a woman.

>Someone wants a knife fight, someone I'm looking at.

Just call them beings.

The show is good because it doesn't pander to anyone. It was made to make the creators laugh, not reddit-tier faggots.