Republican Majority

I dunno about you guys, but I'm almost as hyped about this as I am about the Trump victory

BYE BYE OBAMACARE

It means
>jobs are coming back
>walls will be built
>energy will come back
and most of all

Sup Forums is always right

Ebin

This is incredible. Wall is going to be built quick af

Get your abortions now while you still can, ladies!

I didn't vote because Trump was a republican, I voted because he's a nationalist and a populist. Hopefully he can whip those corrupt fucks into shape.

I'm not hyped about any of those three things.

Supreme court is where it's at

A right-leaning SCOTUS? Yes, please.

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

The GOP has a responsibility to not fuck this up. We all know that they've gone full retard in the past. Please GOP, please. Do not screw this up.

This fucking reptilian...

ahahahahahhahaha

niggers* most abortions are done by blacks.
you are a retard if you want to ban abortion i.e wanting more poor black babies

THIS

the constitution was saved tonight

The Republicans haven't has the House, the Senate and the Presidency at the same time since 1928. This is fucking huge lads.

*Anti-reptilian

Let's get some god tier gun laws at the fed level

Republican majority Congress.
Republican White House.
Possible Republican majority SCOTUS.

Oh my god this is fucking amazing. This is our reward for surviving the Obama years. Now, the Republicans just need to not be cucks and we'll enter an age of prosperity.

>POTUS Trump
>Senate Majority
>House Majority

This is more than I could have hoped for.

i don't think it's a republican as much as it is an american people victory, especially since the rhinos turned on him.

whats does the -1 mean?

they lost a seat

kek warned us

plus Trump gets to appoint multiple Judges to the Supreme Court. The future of America looks fucking bright.

You guys realize this is literally the best outcome, right?

I think this may be our finest hour

gonna have the supreme court too

Say what you want about her but Rachel Maddow made a great point about this. If electing Trump really was about getting back at the "establishment" then why were all the incumbent republican senators and congressmen re-elected? Are they not part of the establishment and part of what's wrong with Washington?